Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Confusion...

Ricky Gum

I've been reading as much information as possible on theistic satanism, and I want to dedicate myself, but being brainwashed from birth into believing the falsehoods of Xianity my whole life, I can't help but be uncertain of this. Is there any advice that anyone can give me? Does anyone who has gone through this have any wisdom they can offer in regards to my uncertainty. I know theistic satanism is very based on independence, but any help is appreciated.

Read exposingchristianity.com 

---In [email protected], <ricpanixx@... wrote:

I've been reading as much information as possible on theistic satanism, and I want to dedicate myself, but being brainwashed from birth into believing the falsehoods of Xianity my whole life, I can't help but be uncertain of this. Is there any advice that anyone can give me? Does anyone who has gone through this have any wisdom they can offer in regards to my uncertainty. I know theistic satanism is very based on independence, but any help is appreciated.

Thanks! This cleared a lot up for me. I've noticed I'm letting my uncertainty do my thinking for me, and I know I can overcome this if I really try. I definitely feel more confident in dedicating myself to Father Satan.
Hail Satan!

On Friday, October 18, 2013 10:24 AM, "bloodyblackrose343@..." <bloodyblackrose343@... wrote:
  Read exposingchristianity.com 

---In [email protected], <ricpanixx@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back