Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Confusion about the antichrist

As Spiritual Satanists, is the antichrist a good guy or, of the enemy? I need clarification on this, since, when I've used the term here in this group, I've meant it as a term meaning a leader who opposes the jews and their filth.

But I'm now getting the impression the term might mean the opposite to us here.

Please help me to understand.

Hail Father Satan!

The Anti-Christ is with the gods, he is with us and against the enemy. He is a reincarnation of Rameses II. This is all that one is permitted to say about him and we should not linger on this topic.

------------------------------
On Mon, Jul 28, 2014 15:37 PDT no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

As Spiritual Satanists, is the antichrist a good guy or, of the enemy? I need clarification on this, since, when I've used the term here in this group, I've meant it as a term meaning a leader who opposes the jews and their filth.

Hail Father Satan!

Here is a quote from an earlier sermon by High Priestess Maxine Dietrich that may answer your question:

«  Our Anti-christ is one of the very few who has accomplished the magnum opus. He is now residing with the Gods. To explain, 'anti-christ' is our spiritual leader and more...the arch-enemy of the enemies of Satan. He will be coming back and will establish Satan's Kingdom on this earth. »

Hope this helps comrade.

Hail Satan!
Hail Uvall!
Hail to Hell's army!

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2014 15:37:29 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Confusion about the antichrist

Hail Father Satan!

The Anti christ, the canceler of jews... slayer of enemy Nordics, crusher of grays, exterminator of reptilians, ender of christianity, closer of islam, all knowing being of Ancient ways... is the Golden Child. Incarnation of the Sun it's self. Praises to Him and to Satan!!!!

Thank you all. The reason I was asking was because I had said some things previously and I did not want to be insulting t some others here whom I respect immensely.

I also understand, I think, what Fourth Reich means in that if too much s in the open here, the enemy infiltrators might get information which they've no right to.

Everything we say here is watched. And Father Satan is making so much more clearer to me, day-by-day.

So, thank you to those who've helped me learn more.I admit to having a yearning to learn more. But, if Father Satan needs me to know more, I've no doubt He will. Perhaps there are things I'm just not ready for.

I trust Him. In His time...

All Praise to Father Satan and all of the True Gods and Goddesses of Duat!

wow so they're different huh ?

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 11:57 PM, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Thank you all. The reason I was asking was because I had said some things previously and I did not want to be insulting t some others here whom I respect immensely.

I also understand, I think, what Fourth Reich means in that if too much s in the open here, the enemy infiltrators might get information which they've no right to.

Everything we say here is watched. And Father Satan is making so much more clearer to me, day-by-day.

So, thank you to those who've helped me learn more.I admit to having a yearning to learn more. But, if Father Satan needs me to know more, I've no doubt He will. Perhaps there are things I'm just not ready for.

There are quite a few here who know who he is. HPS Maxine has dropped a few tiny hints. Hail Wotan! Hail Amon Ra! Hail Horus! 
Heil Hitler! Heil Himmler! Sieg Heil!
"Blood and Honour"
-fourtheich666
http://www.naziarchive.weebly.com/
http://www.fourthreich666.weebly.com/
From: "'izzyhendrix@...' deontabray@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Confusion about the antichrist

wow so they're different huh ?

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 at 11:57 PM, no.state@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Well, if I'm to know, it will be after much more study, learning and work. And, if fAther Satan wants me to know the answers which constantly surround me, He'll make a way for me to know.

Hail Father Satan!

Oh, I think I see what you mean. I say "Hail Father Satan and all of the True Gods and Goddesses of Duat" because I give my praise to Him yet I also don't want the others to feel left out.

Perhaps I still have something else to learn (always do *grins*) Why don't you share with me, then, what I need to know for further understanding?

Hail Father Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back