Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Confused

I heard voices saying im not wanted but i dont believe them? As I'm sure my Father loves me..and all of us. he doesnt leave anyone out who go to him..

<td val[/IMG]So what do we do w[/IMG] From:"Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Tue, Nov 25, 2014 at 4:56 PM
Subject:Re: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Confused

The dedication was valid. Welcome! Hail Satan!

On Monday, November 24, 2014 10:04 PM, "Larissa Sanders babyvixen01@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG][/IMG] From:"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:Sun, Nov 23, 2014 at 4:53 PM
Subject:Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Confused

Just ask us.

Στις 8:57 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 21 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Linda Sanderson lindasanderson2014.ls@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hi my name is Linda and I have a few questions.. Can someone help me?

[/TD]
[/TD]

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

You can do whatever you want with the ashes just don't like flush them down the toilet or something. 

On Wednesday, November 26, 2014 11:28 PM, "Junior Maldonado mariojrm1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]So what do we do w[/IMG] From:"Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]

On Monday, November 24, 2014 10:04 PM, "Larissa Sanders babyvixen01@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG][/IMG] From:"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]

Just ask us.

Στις 8:57 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 21 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Linda Sanderson lindasanderson2014.ls@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

[/TD]
[/TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

I threw mine into the air...
On Nov 27, 2014 7:03 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You can do whatever you want with the ashes just don't like flush them down the toilet or something. 

On Wednesday, November 26, 2014 11:28 PM, "Junior Maldonado mariojrm1@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]<font><font>So what do we do w[/IMG] From:"Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" < [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url]

On Monday, November 24, 2014 10:04 PM, "Larissa Sanders babyvixen01@... [JoyofSatan666]" < [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]<font><font>[/IMG] From:"Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" < [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url]

Just ask us.

Στις 8:57 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 21 Νοεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "Linda Sanderson lindasanderson2014.ls@... [JoyofSatan666]" < [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected] [/url] έγραψε:

[/TD]
[/TD]

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

It's sleep paralysis. You need to try to remain calm even though it's terrifying. It can be a gateway into astral projection, although that could open you up to attack.

Thank you so much for answering my questions, honestly i had expirience a lot of wierd things but i think its just normal. I think ive been in my astral when i was a child, when i woke up then observing my surrounding, i thought i'm really awake because my surroundings looks real, the bed, pillows, my sleeping brothers, but something is off, the surrounding is gloomy, then i realized im still asleep. I also expirienced being touched by a ghost, if tha .was really a ghost.
I think im really weak, since childhood, i expirience worse things, i also planned to commit suicide many times, nobody knows how miserable i am, before i discover the JoS, i am convinced to kill myself. Im in my worst situation, but JoS gave me hope, at first im doubting myself, but after a few days of doing the power meditation program, committing suicide never came to my mind again. I dont what's wih the f*cking enemy, and they badly wanted me dead!

Thank you for reading my story, and sorry for my grammar, im not fluent in english,

HAIL SATAN!!

Ps: a day before, in idea came to me that i need to leave, but leaving is a big big decision, i need to leave my family and my study which is at stake, i dont know if this the answer ive been asking to Lird Satan, or its just my own idea... should i leave???

If you feel that "leaving" is bad, or that you do NOT want that and have no idea of where to go next, then DON'T leave. You know, the enemy can easily mess with our minds, especially when we're new. As we develop ourselves and souls, we begin to realize when these 'thoughts' are of our own, or when it's the enemy, or when it's the Gods talking to us. :)If the thought of leaving makes you anxious and stressed out, then no, don't leave. :)If it was Satan who gave you this 'thought' (which, for some reason I doubt) then He'll find another way to give His message to you. Remember, our Gods would never ask something absurd from us, or to do something we don't want to.

Στις 2:51 π.μ. Παρασκευή, 9 Ιανουαρίου 2015, ο/η "omir.artemis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Thank you so much for answering my questions, honestly i had expirience a lot of wierd things but i think its just normal. I think ive been in my astral when i was a child, when i woke up then observing my surrounding, i thought i'm really awake because my surroundings looks real, the bed, pillows, my sleeping brothers, but something is off, the surrounding is gloomy, then i realized im still asleep. I also expirienced being touched by a ghost, if tha .was really a ghost.
I think im really weak, since childhood, i expirience worse things, i also planned to commit suicide many times, nobody knows how miserable i am, before i discover the JoS, i am convinced to kill myself. Im in my worst situation, but JoS gave me hope, at first im doubting myself, but after a few days of doing the power meditation program, committing suicide never came to my mind again. I dont what's wih the f*cking enemy, and they badly wanted me dead!

Thank you for reading my story, and sorry for my grammar, im not fluent in english,

HAIL SATAN!!

Ps: a day before, in idea came to me that i need to leave, but leaving is a big big decision, i need to leave my family and my study which is at stake, i dont know if this the answer ive been asking to Lird Satan, or its just my own idea... should i leave???

There's something you should understand, and I also speak from experience. If you kill yourself, then the enemy wins. And, you WILL have to go through all of this, or even worse, because the enemy plays on what is already there within your soul, and worsens it intensely given the chance.

Think back to all of the agony you've endured. There's only one way to brave this, it's to pick your ass up, and keep moving. If you cannot be fearless, then use courage. Courage it the willingness to try and NEVER QUIT despite how you feel.

Yes, being a spiritual satanist is damn hard from time to time, but, it's far more than worth it, and even glorious.

I know Christians and the Jewish are the enemy, but must we disparage them so harshly? I can understand the hatred towards the higher-ups that repress and screw over the people following them, but what of the people that don't know any better or want to escape?

Then again, that might just be my gentle nature talking. I harbour compassion for most living things that haven't directly harmed me in some way. I'm no candidate for being a warrior.

It's important to take down our enemy (the jews are the root) through daily spiritual warfare and participating in our group rituals. That way, Gentiles (non-jews, who are Satan's creation) who are Christian or Muslim wake up, leave their religion once they see the truth about it. Many more people are waking up and coming to Spiritual Satanism in these groups, thanks to our dedicated warriors and those who participate in our group rituals and do daily spiritual warfare to wake people up and get the truth out there.

On Friday, April 17, 2015 7:22 AM, "dragondrawergirl@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I know Christians and the Jewish are the enemy, but must we disparage them so harshly? I can understand the hatred towards the higher-ups that repress and screw over the people following them, but what of the people that don't know any better or want to escape?

Then again, that might just be my gentle nature talking. I harbour compassion for most living things that haven't directly harmed me in some way. I'm no candidate for being a warrior.

@dragondrawergirl - I, too, once thought this way, until I grew enough to begin noticing just how I was being messed with by them.

They'll hurt you, in a million ways. They'll elicit your sympathies, dishonestly. They'll attack you for even daring to question their bullshit. They're vicious, nasty and ugly - inside and out.

*sigh* I had to learn the hard way too, so I understand where you're coming from. But you can not both hold to the Truth and be at peace with them. They refuse to have it. Even though you want peace, they demand total dominion over you and your complete slavery and, should you try to have any other terms, they'll try to destroy you.

Being a kike is about so much more than religion! They're an invasive species!

But, as I said, you just might need to learn the hard way.

Go on ahead and fuck with them. Just know you've been warned, just like I was.

I hope you're dedicated or else they'll torment you to death and ruin your reputation too.

Hail Father Satan FOREVER!

You don't have to stay here if you feel uncomfortable with it, miss. I have to say though the jewish race (that's what we talk about when we refer to jews, not the religion. There are Atheist jews as well jews who pretend to be Satanists) is the enemies of Satan. Also, although the xian higher ups are behind it, you have no idea how many of us who  live with normal xians and who try to suppress us e.t.c. feel. So it's pretty normal to need to express our anger against them for being suppressed for so long. Especially teens who are forced to go to xian church. You should understand how they feel if they are treated like that all the time by xians and it's normal to want to express their anger against them in these groups.
Though even  besides that, it's true that normal xians are brainwashed, are they not? We're not really about soft-soaping anyone here.

Just want to add that even normal xians are our enemies if they get on our way. There are xians who harass us, "pray" for us (i.e. attack us psychically), attack us, try to "convert" us e.t.c. One is free to curse and psychically attack a normal xian who messes with him or however else he wants to deal with him (like reporting him to authorities e.t.c.) as long as he deals with him in a legal way (we're law abiding).

You need to read and study the Joy of Satan

and also this one The Real Holocaust  
Know that both xians, and kikes are responsible for this shit. No mercy at all. Yes, most xians are a different case as most have been brainwashed from just about birth, not to mention all of the subliminal crap that kikes put out to tie Gentiles sobconsciously into their gobal communist schemes.
We're to attempt to educate xians/muslims if possible, but kikes, NO, NO NO. ALL JEWS MUST DIE!!
You'll find out what I mean from the above posted websites.

<Sigh
So u have a gentle heart..that's a good thing.
But an enemy is an enemy regardless of the proach!!
You know some enemies attack in the context of being naive, ignorant, victim and even innocence. But all in the end they bring you down..so you must put up your defense. Some enemies even come bearing gifts.. What am trying to say is if you knew your enemy well...but one beautiful morning he or she starts to smile at you..would you be so weak as to  buy that shit?? Only if you are a fool!! So same with the jews...there thoes that pretended to be innocent..but don't buy that..if you mingle with them they will take you down..one way or another. Lastly..Father...our most beloved creator tells us that jews are our enemies...then how can you even quuestion such a fact..
I personally i have never had any physical  encounter with jew..but i HATE them. For the lot of other shit they have done to cripple humanity. Hail Satan
fFUCK JUZ!!!!
On Apr 17, 2015 5:22 PM, "dragondrawergirl@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

@Devil'sAdvocate Nic.

You don't want to have a personal encounter with one. trust me. I had a "personal encounter" with one, and it knew some Satanic witch craft from the JoS (the kid was ac half kike, half Gentile brat, so naturally the kike took over the Pagan side. Plus I think he was psychotic anyway..) Kid tried to kill me multiple times because I told him a kike cannot be Satanic ever. Although,

I believe this fight almost entirely one sided as I didn't know how to defend myself back then started before that as I said on a post that "it" made (I'm just gonna call those who are half Gentile an it now on) about the so called three communist dictators he listed Ovimit, Stalin, Hitler were in the pictute.

It asked who advocated the ban of guns in favor of a communist takeover, I said number 1, and 2 in a comment and not the third. And, because kikes love to scream anti-semmiiiiteee, and holoooocauuusttt as their pissing and moaning(although it actually didn't do that, it's just their mindset no matter what pfft..), I believe that's where the shit hit the fan, and it started attacking me. In the end it was even weaker than I was back then. It continually asked me why I was so strong back then, because "it" had trained very hard for 3 long years, and I out powered it. This all happened before I Dedicated.

Yes, getting involved with kikes is downright deadly.

Another it who was only 25% kike was dangerous as well. Was selfish, and attacked me in my sleep with bullshit, and pompous magick use like some kind of cocky bitch. Also, it's "angelic" friends also attacked me...

I've had my fair share of bullshit because of kikes even though I didn't even truly understand their nature back then, because again I was undedicated, and still very ignorant.

NEVER GET INVOLVED WITH A KIKE AT ALL COSTS!!

If you happen to have one as a co-worker, or a boss then try your best to evade them without raising any unecessary attention because they really will scream antiiiii-seeemmmiiiiiiteeee, hoooloooocaaauuuustttt at you, and probably try to get you fired..

Yes, getting involved with kikes is downright deadly. :):):):)
Sure sure..She too needs to here it.. Having compassion or even a little pity for your enemy is not only weakness..its also disgusting. More so when it comes to JEWS!!
On Apr 21, 2015 8:09 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @Devil'sAdvocate Nic.

You don't want to have a personal encounter with one. trust me. I had a "personal encounter" with one, and it knew some Satanic witch craft from the JoS (the kid was ac half kike, half Gentile brat, so naturally the kike took over the Pagan side. Plus I think he was psychotic anyway..) Kid tried to kill me multiple times because I told him a kike cannot be Satanic ever. Although,

I believe this fight almost entirely one sided as I didn't know how to defend myself back then started before that as I said on a post that "it" made (I'm just gonna call those who are half Gentile an it now on) about the so called three communist dictators he listed Ovimit, Stalin, Hitler were in the pictute.

It asked who advocated the ban of guns in favor of a communist takeover, I said number 1, and 2 in a comment and not the third. And, because kikes love to scream anti-semmiiiiteee, and holoooocauuusttt as their pissing and moaning(although it actually didn't do that, it's just their mindset no matter what pfft..), I believe that's where the shit hit the fan, and it started attacking me. In the end it was even weaker than I was back then. It continually asked me why I was so strong back then, because "it" had trained very hard for 3 long years, and I out powered it. This all happened before I Dedicated.

Another it who was only 25% kike was dangerous as well. Was selfish, and attacked me in my sleep with bullshit, and pompous magick use like some kind of cocky bitch. Also, it's "angelic" friends also attacked me...

I've had my fair share of bullshit because of kikes even though I didn't even truly understand their nature back then, because again I was undedicated, and still very ignorant.

If you happen to have one as a co-worker, or a boss then try your best to evade them without raising any unecessary attention because they really will scream antiiiii-seeemmmiiiiiiteeee, hoooloooocaaauuuustttt at you, and probably try to get you fired..

I can relate to having a gentle nature, i am a very emotional person and i was like you at one point.You can only be like that with your fellow gentiles, to show the enemy kindness is to put yourself at risk, its like walking into an angry lion cage and holding out your hand saying 'here kitty kitty', silly right?eventually you will learn what these creatures are, and trust me when i say you'll have no compassion then :), and you dont have to lose sight of your gentle nature, just like i didnt ^-^.
HAIL SATAN! HAIL ASMODEUS! HAIL VEPAR!

On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 1:40 AM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sure sure..She too needs to here it.. Having compassion or even a little pity for your enemy is not only weakness..its also disgusting. More so when it comes to JEWS!!
On Apr 21, 2015 8:09 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @Devil'sAdvocate Nic.

There was a old Viking sang about this actually back in the day ''It is in my nature to be kind, gentle and loving... BUT KNOW THIS: When it comes to matters of protecting my friends, my family and my heart.. Do not trifle with me. For I'm the most powerful and relentless creature you will ever know...''   

On Thursday, April 23, 2015 4:39 PM, "alex chapman alexchapman06@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I can relate to having a gentle nature, i am a very emotional person and i was like you at one point.You can only be like that with your fellow gentiles, to show the enemy kindness is to put yourself at risk, its like walking into an angry lion cage and holding out your hand saying 'here kitty kitty', silly right?eventually you will learn what these creatures are, and trust me when i say you'll have no compassion then :), and you dont have to lose sight of your gentle nature, just like i didnt ^-^.

On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 1:40 AM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@Devil'sAdvocate Nic.

Nop.
I have a gentle heart ....and am extreeeeemly emotional...but i can't get my self to feel pity for the kikes. I hate them.
On Apr 24, 2015 2:39 AM, "alex chapman alexchapman06@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

On Wednesday, April 22, 2015 1:40 AM, "devilsAdvocate Nic nic.dn6@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sure sure..She too needs to here it.. Having compassion or even a little pity for your enemy is not only weakness..its also disgusting. More so when it comes to JEWS!! On Apr 21, 2015 8:09 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  @Devil'sAdvocate Nic.

Hey all, I've been having really, irrelevant dreams and they all happen in this one really old, creepy house. Seems to happen every time I have a long meditation session. Not for sure what it could mean..? What are some thoughts on this?

So I don't know if it is the kike messing with me or not but somehow I know the prophecy of 3. Whenever I think about it i feel drawn to it. And I was told by something that it is me. I don't know if any of you know that that is but I was just wondering if any of you know if it's bs or not. The prophecy of 3 is the Anti-Christ, the Oracle (only born every 200 years), and the High Mage (Who dissapered a very long time ago to be reborn in the prophecy). But my confusion is if this is just kike messing with me or not. I knew what the prophecy was before I looked at it. Everyone I've talked to about it says it's the prophecy but then when I ask them about it all of them changed the subject. Hopefully any of you could help. Thanks.

That is a bunch of xtian BS. You need to read and study Joy of Satan  

On Monday, June 1, 2015 4:52 PM, "articcoldwod@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So I don't know if it is the kike messing with me or not but somehow I know the prophecy of 3. Whenever I think about it i feel drawn to it. And I was told by something that it is me. I don't know if any of you know that that is but I was just wondering if any of you know if it's bs or not. The prophecy of 3 is the Anti-Christ, the Oracle (only born every 200 years), and the High Mage (Who dissapered a very long time ago to be reborn in the prophecy). But my confusion is if this is just kike messing with me or not. I knew what the prophecy was before I looked at it. Everyone I've talked to about it says it's the prophecy but then when I ask them about it all of them changed the subject. Hopefully any of you could help. Thanks.

@dragondrawergirl: What do you mean "become like them"?? It's actually the xians who try to become like us and not the other way round. To clarify some things:
1)Xians are supposed to love everyone. That's what the buybull says. That they hate everyone except of themselves is something hypocritical, not what they are really about. The liberals who are secular xians bitch about "hate" but they hate themselves a hell lot. Again they're hypocrites.
2)Satanists aren't supposed to love everyone. Every Satanic texts supports hating our enemies and loving our people. We don't consider hate bad here, contrary to xians, liberals and others. We accept the validity of all emotions in different purposes, including hate. So we aren't hypocrites, we simply follow what we preach. So it's the other way round, xians behave like Satanists sometimes.

P.S. The reason the jews control the government and have this much power is EXACTLY because our people stupidly had compassion towards them. If they fought them immeditately that problem wouldn't've grown so much. The jews have a talent for causing people to feel sympathy for them so they can manipulate them. They know this trick and have been using it all the time. Feeling compassion towards them is falling into their trap. If you notice the jews they use this sympathy thing all the time. "Oh I lost my mother in the holohoax how I loved her" e.t.c. No holohoax happened whatsoever.
Google "fable of ducks and hens", it pretty explains this wholething in allegorical form.

How true, how true. Thanks everyone. I'm still a little hesitant to take a swipe at our enemies, but at least now I know that compassion for them will only help them. It's likely I'll have to have a personal bad experience with the enemy before any sympathy I have from harming them is erased.

@dragondrawergirl I suppose you'll just have to experience it for yourself them.

Compassion IS good! But the jew will pervert your compassion into slavery, much as they pervert everything else they touch.

@dragondrawergirl: Just do the action and the feeling will follow :) Say "fuck jews" out loud or silently. Repeat it so often. Just think that all those bad things that had happened to us, is because we turned the other cheek to the enemy for so long. We aren't allowed to have our own temples nor are we recognized as a legitimate thing, everything about Satanism in mainstream media is very slanderous, the government is controlled by the enemy, the xians work to create a buybull constitution, the jews a new world order e.t.c. Do you really think if we fought them they'd have this uppity air??
I mean you can only afford to have compassion towards people who are different but respect you. This isn't the case with jews and their program of xianity. They slander and attack us, as well as massmurdered millions of people and destroyed almost all spiritual knowledge and want to enslave humanity. We're defending ourselves. Having compassion to someone who is ruthless is a suicidal thing.
If you want some inspiration I'd suggest to read the Hell's Army section on JoS as well as the sermons of HP's on fighting the enemy here:
Joy of Satan Newsletter  

@dragondrawergirl Really, it's not as much about hating them as it is self-defense.

They hate YOU, even if you're a loving, loyal slave to them.

Read into the talmud and, see the Truth of what they think of all Gentiles of any skin color. It is a visceral hatred.

They see us as animals in Human form and only themselves as human. In their talmudic laws, murdering us is no crime, yet, for one of us to so much as strike them warrants the death penalty.

Go, look it up, for yourself.

Hail Father Satan, the bearer of all Truth and knowledge.

trust me there, almost had a half-Jew make me his personal driver everywhere..I found out as he told me and I've stopped transporting him. They DO prey on people's weaknesses..and he was fully a jew in every single right. Disgusting..

@exarkuun1991 The fucking things prey on and pervert and twist everything good and natural - not just weaknesses.

Love and compassion are not weaknesses.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back