Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

confused

It's totally your choice whether or not you want to tell people. Be as
open or as private about it as you feel you need to.

On 6/28/11, Ethan <ethanpen@... wrote:
so we should not tell people about us being satanists?

All the same, very soon the world will know the truth and we will be the folks to reckon with. My mother when she visits always talks about this shit about the world coming to an end soon and how jewsus will come from the sky and fly them above. Sometime i just laugh at this piece of shit but i'm happy to have the truth with me. HAIL FATHER SATAN.

On Tue Jun 28th, 2011 11:46 AM PDT Ethan wrote:

so we should not tell people about us being satanists?

ok im not exactly new to satanism but i am undereducated in it so please don't go off on me for not knowing the answer to my question. i just want to know what happens when we die? do we just live on forever in our paradise Hell? or do we die and reincarnate? i know this is elaborate but i swear im not slow, just really curious. thanks for any advice.

Hail Satan! Hail Enki!

We keep reincarnating until we reach Godhood and become immortal. But sometimes we stay in Hell aka Duat with the Demons for a while, but since we need physical bodies to advance, we need to reincarnate. Apparently it's boring, being just a soul (from what I've heard).

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sarah_beth_g" <sarah_beth_g@... wrote:

ok im not exactly new to satanism but i am undereducated in it so please don't go off on me for not knowing the answer to my question. i just want to know what happens when we die? do we just live on forever in our paradise Hell? or do we die and reincarnate? i know this is elaborate but i swear im not slow, just really curious. thanks for any advice.

Hail Satan! Hail Enki!

oh wow thanks so much thats so enlightening! what about
family members or partners? do we ever see them again or will that not even matter because Godhood is that awsome?

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 6:38 PM PST lydia_666@... wrote:

We keep reincarnating until we reach Godhood and become immortal. But sometimes we stay in Hell aka Duat with the Demons for a while, but since we need physical bodies to advance, we need to reincarnate. Apparently it's boring, being just a soul (from what I've heard).

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sarah_beth_g" <sarah_beth_g@... wrote:

Hail Satan! Hail Enki!

If I recall correctly, it depends where the soul was in life. How weak they were, drawn to xianity or not.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], sarah gilmore <sarah_beth_g@... wrote:

oh wow thanks so much thats so enlightening! what about
family members or partners? do we ever see them again or will that not even matter because Godhood is that awsome?

On Mon, Dec 19, 2011 6:38 PM PST lydia_666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sarah_beth_g" <sarah_beth_g@ wrote:

Hail Satan! Hail Enki!

Hail satan! i am just a bit confused i had a debate about faith with a muslim colleague and explained well to him about spritual satanism and mind empowerment and he thinks that im crazy and im lost i feel like helpless i want him to know that this is the real thing and islam is only a man made religion what i should do?

<td val[/IMG]First and formost be very careful.I have a muslime person I know and I would not tell him about Satan or that I knew Him or that he is my creator God.That is just asking for trouble my aquantence thinks I am an athiest and I will keep it that way for my own safety.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] confused
Sent: Sat, May 26, 2012 9:53:15 AM

<td val[/IMG]   Hail satan! i am just a bit confused i had a debate about faith with a muslim colleague and explained well to him about spritual satanism and mind empowerment and he thinks that im crazy and im lost i feel like helpless i want him to know that this is the real thing and islam is only a man made religion what i should do?

[/TD]

Stop wasting time with brainwashed people who won't listen to what you say. Just enlighten those who DO listen. Some people, like the muslim guy you mentioned, are incurables and they will learn the hard way later on.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the bone collector" <chrystys_03@... wrote:

Hail satan! i am just a bit confused i had a debate about faith with a muslim colleague and explained well to him about spritual satanism and mind empowerment and he thinks that im crazy and im lost i feel like helpless i want him to know that this is the real thing and islam is only a man made religion what i should do?

They don't Go anywhere. When they die (if they haven't opened the chakras and astral sense to a Advanced stage. They will stay in Darkness until or if reincarnated !

We as SS will be able to Really SEE and FEEL Duat if and when we Die. But only if our senses are open and at the Advanced stage!

I feel that is what it is

Sasuke
Hail Satan.
=^.^=Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Chompis Saenz <saenzchompis@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:38:44 -0700 (PDT)To: friends<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] confused
  [/IMG]</var>

thanx for the [/IMG]</var>

To: JoS <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 9:01 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] confused
  They don't Go anywhere. When they die (if they haven't opened the chakras and astral sense to a Advanced stage. They will stay in Darkness until or if reincarnated !

We as SS will be able to Really SEE and FEEL Duat if and when we Die. But only if our senses are open and at the Advanced stage!

I feel that is what it is

Sasuke
Hail Satan.
=^.^= Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you! From: Chompis Saenz <saenzchompis@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 11:38:44 -0700 (PDT) To: friends<[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] confused
  [/IMG]</var>

Hi all! To clear some things up i have a couple of questions, i have experianced automatic handwriting/illustration and many other things before even knowing about satanism and the illumanati and am unclear about satism vs the illumanati. Is the illumanati just the nordics and was crowely, huxley ilumanati or satanists? When you sell your soul to the illumanati is it selling your soul to the nordics or satan.

<td val[/IMG]Please take the time to read joyofsatan.com so that you will understand what we are about. out of all the names you named none of those names are Satanists. and they surely are not Spiritual Satanists.And we don't seel our soul to anyone we only dedicate it to Satan as a way of saying I am yours show me how to advance to Godhead and but an end to your enemies.
Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]

Satanism and the Illuminati have nothing to do with eachother.

http://www.666blacksun.org/satanic-nati ... lluminati/

Crowley performed and helped create many of the modern day 'Ritual Magick' used to defame and abuse our beloved Gods. He uses kick magick along with enemy names, nine foot circles, and blood sacrifices.

Some of our Gods are the Nordics, Satan being the main. However, there are enemy Nordics who are out to destroy humanity.

I suggest you take some time to study through the JoyOfSatan.org properly.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vanderkyle@..." wrote:

Hi all! To clear some things up i have a couple of questions, i have experianced automatic handwriting/illustration and many other things before even knowing about satanism and the illumanati and am unclear about satism vs the illumanati. Is the illumanati just the nordics and was crowely, huxley ilumanati or satanists? When you sell your soul to the illumanati is it selling your soul to the nordics or satan.

Crowley was a Judeo-Christian, ritual magican.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 10:38:46 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: confused
  Satanism and the Illuminati have nothing to do with eachother.

<a rel="nofollow">http://www.666blacksun.org/satanic-nati ... lluminati/

Crowley performed and helped create many of the modern day 'Ritual Magick' used to defame and abuse our beloved Gods. He uses kick magick along with enemy names, nine foot circles, and blood sacrifices.

Some of our Gods are the Nordics, Satan being the main. However, there are enemy Nordics who are out to destroy humanity.

I suggest you take some time to study through the JoyOfSatan.org properly.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "vanderkyle@..." wrote:

I heard he got torn a new asshole trying to fuck with Asmodeus, and was ripped apart out in the desert somewhere.  Is this how he really died?  Just curious..
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 10:43 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: confused
  Crowley was a Judeo-Christian, ritual magican.
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, January 20, 2013 10:38:46 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: confused
  Satan[/IMG][[email protected]][email protected][/email], "vanderkyle@..." wrote: Hi all! To clear some things up i have a couple of questions, i have experianced automatic handwriting/illustration and many other things before even knowing about satanism and the illumanati and am unclear about satism vs the illumanati. Is the illumanati just the nordics and was crowely, huxley ilumanati or satanists? When you sell your soul to the illumanati is it selling your soul to the nordics or satan. [/QUOTE]

I need to know if there is a place called "The Devils Chamber or The Chamber" or if it was an astral temple or if i am just going crazy, its been bothering me for the past 8 years now. If anyone can help me that would be great and thank you

I was going to dedicate day before yesterday , somehow, I wasn't able to and yesterday  i wrote down the prayer signed my name in blood. I rewrote the prayer again cause first time , i wasnt able to write my name in blood properly. But some fear overcame me, like if i dedicate all attacks and family would be in danger and all sort of stuff. At the same time i feel really guilty , because I want to dedicate and Father would have lost hope in me. But every day i wake up , i feel strong the fear goes away little by little , thats why i was able to write the prayer and sign the name in blood yesterday. 
Now the quection is, I have 2 papers, where i wrote down the prayer and signed my name in blood. should i write in a new paper and dedicate? or should i use one of those papers?

its not important what is in the heart that matters you are fine

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 6:20 PM, "demonhail123@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I was going to dedicate day before yesterday , somehow, I wasn't able to and yesterday  i wrote down the prayer signed my name in blood. I rewrote the prayer again cause first time , i wasnt able to write my name in blood properly. But some fear overcame me, like if i dedicate all attacks and family would be in danger and all sort of stuff. At the same time i feel really guilty , because I want to dedicate and Father would have lost hope in me. But every day i wake up , i feel strong the fear goes away little by little , thats why i was able to write the prayer and sign the name in blood yesterday. 
Now the quection is, I have 2 papers, where i wrote down the prayer and signed my name in blood. should i write in a new paper and dedicate? or should i use one of those papers?

Yes just use one and do the ritual

On Friday, April 3, 2015 11:23 AM, "MOHAMAD AHMADI mohamad.ahmadi32@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

its not important what is in the heart that matters you are fine

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 6:20 PM, "demonhail123@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

hi im new here but ive noticed a lot of praise towards hitler. why? what does he and satan have anything to do with eachother?

Well thats a tough one to explain right of the bat, but take a look around on the forum and the groups what kind of posts there are.

If you've read the website you probably already know that humanity was created by Satan.

Well Hitler was into the occult and took a look into the world from a young age on what is wrong (read Mein Kampf for that). Then layer also studied the occult and he became a satanist.
Hitler tried to free humanity from eternal doom and death and us turning into a slave race by the aliens and thier creators whom put them on our planet.

I guess that kind of sums it up. But like I said, this is not really something that can be easily told in one alinea. As one might also get the wrong idea with a straight up answer.

Hitler has been viciously lied about because he tried to build a spiritual society and end poverty, debt slavery, and all the other ills the enemy has pushed on the world. Hitler did not gas 6 million jews, did not have a problem with non-white races, and was not a vicious dictator bent on world domination. Hitler was forced into World War II after his multiple peace offers were rejected and Russia was moving troops to invade in the following spring. Had Russia been allowed to bulldoze Europe, we would all be living on death camps working 18 hours a day for a slice of bread. That is the existence of the "glorious worker" in communist Russia where the regular person has literally nothing and everything is stolen by the state so a handful of chosen people can sit and and eat while their masses of slaves toil.

The Real Death Camps and Holocaust
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic3997.html

Lies About Hitler Exposed
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic7096.html

What the World Rejected: Adolf Hitler's Peace Offers
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic103.html

Anyone see the latest movie "War for the Planet of the Apes?"  It almost seems like as if its a memetic message.  Humans (Caesar) wake up and gain intelligence, then the other human (considered human by their standards)  kill the monkey animal goyim.  Well if you watch the latest one then you would understand what I mean.  I found especially interesting the work/death camp aspect and "The Wall" being built.

On Jul 17, 2017, at 11:11 PM, "johnson_akemi@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hitler has been viciously lied about because he tried to build a spiritual society and end poverty, debt slavery, and all the other ills the enemy has pushed on the world. Hitler did not gas 6 million jews, did not have a problem with non-white races, and was not a vicious dictator bent on world domination. Hitler was forced into World War II after his multiple peace offers were rejected and Russia was moving troops to invade in the following spring. Had Russia been allowed to bulldoze Europe, we would all be living on death camps working 18 hours a day for a slice of bread. That is the existence of the "glorious worker" in communist Russia where the regular person has literally nothing and everything is stolen by the state so a handful of chosen people can sit and and eat while their masses of slaves toil.

The Real Death Camps and Holocaust
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic3997.html

Lies About Hitler Exposed
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic7096.html

What the World Rejected: Adolf Hitler's Peace Offers
http://josministries.prophpbb.com/topic103.html

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back