Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Confused, nightmares

theonlymiko

Recently I've had a lot of dreams involving what appears to be the supernatural. After talking to a friend of mine (who is a Spiritual Satanist), and telling him how all of the "people" in my dreams look he told me that Barbatos, who is his Guardian, has been visiting me in my dreams. Barbatos told him that someone has sent Shadows (or greys, he used both terms) after me, and that is why I have these nightmares, and Barbatos has been protecting me. He also told me that these nightmares are, in fact, me Astral Projecting. There were two other Beings in these...dreams - we have concluded that it is Lilith and Sytry. I do not know why they would visit me, much less protect me. You're probably wondering why I'm telling you all of this. Me, too. I guess I'm hoping to get some clarity on this whole situation. I do not even know if anyone will read my message.My friend advised me to join Spiritual Satanism, and I have done so a few hours ago.
I do hope that somebody sees my message. I could really use the help.

I am usually very good at figuring out dream messages and I might be able to help you out some, but I would need to know more about these dreams. The more you can recall, the better I could help you.

I might be reasonably new to Satanism, but I can already tell you you're going to need to work on building an aura of protection. Everyone should, but you especially if you feel there are negative entities around you.Also; do not let these greys etc distill fear in you. They feed from it and it only allows them to connect with you more strongly. Disregard them, but be mindful that they are there. Satan and the other gods will protect you. Never doubt that!Stay positive and open your soul, build your aura and then when you can connect openly with the gods you can begin establishing relationships, asking questions and really figuring out what is going on.It seems good that you have a friend in SS that will help you with any meditation that you are struggling with. Study JoS website thoroughly and ask here anything that you do not understand. Most importantly of all though: follow your judgement. Do not let anyone coax you into doing anything you don't like. It is important to think carefully about why someone is telling us something because not everyone has your best interests in mind.In summary: build an aura of protection, disregard the greys, open your soul, gain control over your astral projections, and always think carefully about what you are told by others.
Hopefully a Clergy member will see your message and reply also. I feel I am right, but I too am still learning.
Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!

Sent from my iPhone
On 22 Feb 2014, at 11:50, <theonlymiko@... wrote:
  Recently I've had a lot of dreams involving what appears to be the supernatural. After talking to a friend of mine (who is a Spiritual Satanist), and telling him how all of the "people" in my dreams look he told me that Barbatos, who is his Guardian, has been visiting me in my dreams. Barbatos told him that someone has sent Shadows (or greys, he used both terms) after me, and that is why I have these nightmares, and Barbatos has been protecting me. He also told me that these nightmares are, in fact, me Astral Projecting. There were two other Beings in these...dreams - we have concluded that it is Lilith and Sytry. I do not know why they would visit me, much less protect me. You're probably wondering why I'm telling you all of this. Me, too. I guess I'm hoping to get some clarity on this whole situation. I do not even know if anyone will read my message.My friend advised me to join Spiritual Satanism, and I have done so a few hours ago.

I agree and second the motion above, in conjunction with my previous answer.

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 6:13 PM, "dobsgw@..." <dobsgw@... wrote:
  I might be reasonably new to Satanism, but I can already tell you you're going to need to work on building an aura of protection. Everyone should, but you especially if you feel there are negative entities around you.Also; do not let these greys etc distill fear in you. They feed from it and it only allows them to connect with you more strongly. Disregard them, but be mindful that they are there. Satan and the other gods will protect you. Never doubt that!Stay positive and open your soul, build your aura and then when you can connect openly with the gods you can begin establishing relationships, asking questions and really figuring out what is going on.It seems good that you have a friend in SS that will help you with any meditation that you are struggling with. Study JoS website thoroughly and ask here anything that you do not understand. Most importantly of all though: follow your judgement. Do not let anyone coax you into doing anything you don't like. It is important to think carefully about why someone is telling us something because not everyone has your best interests in mind.In summary: build an aura of protection, disregard the greys, open your soul, gain control over your astral projections, and always think carefully about what you are told by others.
Hopefully a Clergy member will see your message and reply also. I feel I am right, but I too am still learning.
Hail Satan and the Gods of Hell!

Sent from my iPhone
On 22 Feb 2014, at 11:50, <theonlymiko@... wrote:

Thank you so much!After dedicating myself to Father last night, my candle started to flicker wildly and flared extremely high, There was no breeze in my bedroom. I hope this is a good thing.I will try to get my SS friend to help me, but he, too, is new. We are both from Christian families, which makes everything that much harder. My family even has a problem with meditating, so I can only do it late at night. I'm already trying hard, though.Thanks again for the help, I appreciate it! I'm going to do all of those things now. :)
Hail Satan!

must always do this when you wake up and before you go to bed! very important!!

Hail Satan!

You are very lucky you have someone you know in real life that is a fellow SS, I wish I did... I got absolutely no one... besides the people on this forum. "Sigh" life gets very hard for me at times... I wish I had a real life friend who is a SS, but I got none at all... let alone no 'real' friends. Be grateful for what you got. You have support, real life support. Wish I did.
Hail Satan.

Me tooHail enki

On Wednesday, February 26, 2014, <richardlesterhailsatan11@... wrote:
  You are very lucky you have someone you know in real life that is a fellow SS, I wish I did... I got absolutely no one... besides the people on this forum. "Sigh" life gets very hard for me at times... I wish I had a real life friend who is a SS, but I got none at all... let alone no 'real' friends. Be grateful for what you got. You have support, real life support. Wish I did.
Hail Satan.

there will come a time when you will meet someone. my fiancee wanted just a simple real life friend who was SS. and now he has a soon to be wife that is SS. I just dedicated on his birthday last week but thats not the point, the point is just be patient, you never know when someone will come along.:) if you ever need someone to talk to im here, just message me. also you may know my fiancee his name is Tilo and he is on this group but anyways, i hope you have a great day!:)

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back