Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Condensing the elements by sanskrit vibrations

Syt R

I've been thinking that invoking/evoking/condensing the elements into one's soul/aura would be extremely effective if done by means of sanskrit vibrations.

The Sanskrit language is so vast and there are many words for the same thing. I have been having trouble with finding the correct words and pronunciations.

Earth- Prithvi/Bhumi
Air- Vayu/Pavana
Fire- Agni/Svagni
Water- Harada/ Jala/ Ap
Ether- Akasa/Akash
Money/wealth- svapateya, suvitta, vittesa, vasupati

Please tell me what you all think. This could be the huge next step in advancing and empowering our souls to the next level.

It can work, I have done it.

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

I've been thinking that invoking/evoking/condensing the elements into one's soul/aura would be extremely effective if done by means of sanskrit vibrations.

The Sanskrit language is so vast and there are many words for the same thing. I have been having trouble with finding the correct words and pronunciations.

Earth- Prithvi/Bhumi
Air- Vayu/Pavana
Fire- Agni/Svagni
Water- Harada/ Jala/ Ap
Ether- Akasa/Akash

Please tell me what you all think. This could be the huge next step in advancing and empowering our souls to the next level.

How'd it feel? I'm interested in this

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 1 Aug 2013, at 05:06 p.m., "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@... wrote:

Earth- Prithvi/Bhumi
Air- Vayu/Pavana
Fire- Agni/Svagni
Water- Harada/ Jala/ Ap
Ether- Akasa/Akash

Could you tell us the effects and which words you used?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

Earth- Prithvi/Bhumi
Air- Vayu/Pavana
Fire- Agni/Svagni
Water- Harada/ Jala/ Ap
Ether- Akasa/Akash

Well, I just did a working with agni to give a direct account. First, let me note I can control energy directly. If you cannot, I cannot say for sure you will have the same or similar results. So, when I usr breathing techniques it is even more powerful.

I used thr basic yogic breathing technique, the one where you expand your stomach and abdomen while inhaling, and contracting ehen exhaling. While inhaling and exhaling I visualized myself turning red and sweating while at the same time I directly condensed my energy and the energy I was recieving with the breathing, mentally all the while I was vibrating AGNI. Almost immediately while doing so my bodu became much warmer, and in fact, the lower portion of my abdomen is still quite warm.

I have also worked with the Sanskrit Kabbalah which I posted in the Hell Army egroup under my Quantum Physics post. I have used it to form my own mantras and Kabbalistic formulas. I have found it to work, and is correct. The Gods have verified it as well. At some point I would like to pergorm a group ritual where we resurrect much of the Ancient Sanskrit Energies in the world, thus making our Sanskrit Vibrations, and meditational work even more powerful.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Lady Inanna
Hail Lord Azazel
Hail Lord Enlil
Hail Lord Thoth
Hail Lord Glasya

Earth- Prithvi/Bhumi
Air- Vayu/Pavana
Fire- Agni/Svagni
Water- Harada/ Jala/ Ap
Ether- Akasa/Akash

I'm thinking about giving it a try. After you finished the working, did you see any major difference from before you did it?

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!Heil Dietrich Eckart Heil Joseph  GoebblesHAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!and Hail be to The Gods of Duat
Rise up people, and unleash the storm   - Joseph Göebels 
SIEG HEIL!!!!! 
- Mazin    
On 1 Aug 2013, at 11:58 p.m., "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:
  Well, I just did a working with agni to give a direct account. First, let me note I can control energy directly. If you cannot, I cannot say for sure you will have the same or similar results. So, when I usr breathing techniques it is even more powerful.

I used thr basic yogic breathing technique, the one where you expand your stomach and abdomen while inhaling, and contracting ehen exhaling. While inhaling and exhaling I visualized myself turning red and sweating while at the same time I directly condensed my energy and the energy I was recieving with the breathing, mentally all the while I was vibrating AGNI. Almost immediately while doing so my bodu became much warmer, and in fact, the lower portion of my abdomen is still quite warm.

I have also worked with the Sanskrit Kabbalah which I posted in the Hell Army egroup under my Quantum Physics post. I have used it to form my own mantras and Kabbalistic formulas. I have found it to work, and is correct. The Gods have verified it as well. At some point I would like to pergorm a group ritual where we resurrect much of the Ancient Sanskrit Energies in the world, thus making our Sanskrit Vibrations, and meditational work even more powerful.

Hail Father Satan
Hail Lady Inanna
Hail Lord Azazel
Hail Lord Enlil
Hail Lord Thoth
Hail Lord Glasya

Earth- Prithvi/Bhumi
Air- Vayu/Pavana
Fire- Agni/Svagni
Water- Harada/ Jala/ Ap
Ether- Akasa/Akash

What do you mean?

Hail Father Satan

Earth- Prithvi/Bhumi
Air- Vayu/Pavana
Fire- Agni/Svagni
Water- Harada/ Jala/ Ap
Ether- Akasa/Akash

Where the Sanskrit Kabalah was posted in?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "jhd4412" <jhdea11@... wrote:

Hail Father Satan
Hail Lady Inanna
Hail Lord Azazel
Hail Lord Enlil
Hail Lord Thoth
Hail Lord Glasya

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syt R" <jri9vero@ wrote:

Earth- Prithvi/Bhumi
Air- Vayu/Pavana
Fire- Agni/Svagni
Water- Harada/ Jala/ Ap
Ether- Akasa/Akash

Wow.

Thanks so much, Jhd.

I've just recently began the AGNI mantra a few days ago. The energy kept me up all night and was unable to sleep as it overcharged me.

I meditate the same way on Sanskrit mantras, as you've described. With belly/abdomen breathing but imagine white-gold instead of red.

I use this website as a guide & reference on Sanskrit Words. Though the given pronunciations are off:
http://dsal.uchicago.edu/dictionaries/m ... index.html

A group ritual in regards to Sanskrit would definitely be awesome.

I shall read ur post on Hell's Army.

Hail Satan & the Powers and Forces of Hell!

Hail Father Satan
Hail Lady Inanna
Hail Lord Azazel
Hail Lord Enlil
Hail Lord Thoth
Hail Lord Glasya

Earth- Prithvi/Bhumi
Air- Vayu/Pavana
Fire- Agni/Svagni
Water- Harada/ Jala/ Ap
Ether- Akasa/Akash

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back