Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Concerns about a Christian wedding

growr_n_showr2

My friend is getting married in a Christian church and has asked me to be in a small group that sings whilst she signs the register etc. The songs are not religious, they are pop songs and standards. I already feel like a hypocrite even though we haven't started rehearsing yet. She is a very close friend, is this going to be ok? can someone please advise me of what I should do, I don't want to say no but I also don't want to anger our Lord Satan but I feel that he would understand as I have spoken to him about it. 

I participated in one last weekend, it was fun. Only thing u need to do is clean your aura before you go to bed to get rid of all the negative energies acquired from the gathering . the negativism in christian weddings only affects the two people involved in it, they are the ones tying the knot not you, you're just going to have fun.
On May 28, 2014 5:51 PM, "dbhatton001@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  My friend is getting married in a Christian church and has asked me to be in a small group that sings whilst she signs the register etc. The songs are not religious, they are pop songs and standards. I already feel like a hypocrite even though we haven't started rehearsing yet. She is a very close friend, is this going to be ok? can someone please advise me of what I should do, I don't want to say no but I also don't want to anger our Lord Satan but I feel that he would understand as I have spoken to him about it. 

I had recently went to a wedding because I was asked to do the preparations beforehand (decorate the church).And before going to the church I was so paranoid afraid that "oh, there's so much filth, what if I won't be able to face it" etc etc... I even talked to my Guardian about it but did not receive any kind of response.So, then the day for the wedding came. I had of course (like always) done an aura of protection before going and the thing is... I did *not* feel shit. I didn't feel any negative energy, I didn't feel anything negative at all!We're so much more powerful than the filthy christians, it's almost funny... And this is the reason my Guardian did not respond to me. It was almost like she was saying "you're kidding right? You think you can't face that?".
As long as you raise your energies, empower your soul and of course build an aura of protection around you, the churches and whichever other filthy place the christians gather won't do shit to you.Of course, do clean your aura as soon as you return home. It's not just your surroundings' energy, but the stupid christians who'll be gathered there. :pIf you have to sing, then sing, but to be honest, I (personally) wouldn't do this kind of thing for any friend. I am the kind of person who hates to be restrained or do anything against my will, so I'd just tell her that my beliefs are not the same as hers (I'd say that I was an atheist or whatever) so I wouldn't participate in the singing part. But if you want to do it, or if you feel like you have no other choice, then do it.Just remember that the enemy can't do shit to us as long as we're prepared. ;)

Στις 9:17 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 3 Ιουνίου 2014, ο/η "Ass Hole stripsilly1989@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

I participated in one last weekend, it was fun. Only thing u need to do is clean your aura before you go to bed to get rid of all the negative energies acquired from the gathering . the negativism in christian weddings only affects the two people involved in it, they are the ones tying the knot not you, you're just going to have fun.
On May 28, 2014 5:51 PM, "dbhatton001@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I'M AGAINST THAT YOU GO TO CHRISTIAN CHURCH AT ALL!! DO NOT GO THERE!! IT IS NOT GOOD FOR YOU TO PARTICIPATE THERE AND IT IS NOT GOD IN OVERALL

2014-06-03 12:48 GMT+02:00 Ass Hole stripsilly1989@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  I participated in one last weekend, it was fun. Only thing u need to do is clean your aura before you go to bed to get rid of all the negative energies acquired from the gathering . the negativism in christian weddings only affects the two people involved in it, they are the ones tying the knot not you, you're just going to have fun. On May 28, 2014 5:51 PM, "dbhatton001@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back