Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

CONCERNING THE E-Z CHAKRA SPIN

[email protected]

HELLO,I WANT TO ASK SOMETHING CONCERNING THE E-Z CHAKRA SPIN MEDITATION:ON THE 4TH CHAKRA THE VORTEX SHOULD BE POINTING DOWN OR UP?
I ALIGN ALL MY CHAKRAS BUT I DON´T KNOW ABOUT THE 4TH CHAKRA WHICH IS THE CORRECT DIRECTION SO IT CAN SPIN PROPERLY ON THIS MEDITATION.
THANKS
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL BELIAL!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!

Both! It spins both directions.It spins facing down to empower 1st,2nd,3rd,and it spins up to empower 5th,6th and 7th.read the part on joyofsatan.com,where she shows you all the chakra positions.Click on power meditations,and then openings,and follow the pages till you see all the positions.Also just a note,it is important that all you major,and minor chakras are facing the fourth in the end.Hope that helps,but don't take my word for it,study it yourself That's how you learn.
Hail Satan
Brian
To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, November 14, 2011 1:17 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] CONCERNING THE E-Z CHAKRA SPIN

HELLO,I WANT TO ASK SOMETHING CONCERNING THE E-Z CHAKRA SPIN MEDITATION:ON THE 4TH CHAKRA THE VORTEX SHOULD BE POINTING DOWN OR UP?
I ALIGN ALL MY CHAKRAS BUT I DON´T KNOW ABOUT THE 4TH CHAKRA WHICH IS THE CORRECT DIRECTION SO IT CAN SPIN PROPERLY ON THIS MEDITATION.
THANKS
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL BELIAL!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!

Brian, is there a difference whether I spin them clockwise or counterclockwise? I usually spin them clockwise at 5X the speed of light.
Hail Satan!Hail Anubis!

-------- Original message -------- Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] CONCERNING THE E-Z CHAKRA SPIN From: Brian Gibbons To: [email protected] CC:

Both! It spins both directions.It spins facing down to empower 1st,2nd,3rd,and it spins up to empower 5th,6th and 7th.read the part on joyofsatan.com,where she shows you all the chakra positions.Click on power meditations,and then openings,and follow the pages till you see all the positions.Also just a note,it is important that all you major,and minor chakras are facing the fourth in the end.Hope that helps,but don't take my word for it,study it yourself That's how you learn.
Hail Satan
Brian

THANKS
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL BELIAL!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!

I try to do everything counter clock wise,but that is just me.I try my hardest to do things just the opposite,of the way I was taught.Its good practice,and since everything is just the opposite spiritually,than I wonder if I was taught what the enemy wanted me to know in mundane things too.But actually not sure if it matter,as long as you can feel them spinning.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:12 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] CONCERNING THE E-Z CHAKRA SPIN

Brian, is there a difference whether I spin them clockwise or counterclockwise? I usually spin them clockwise at 5X the speed of light.
Hail Satan!Hail Anubis!

-------- Original message -------- Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] CONCERNING THE E-Z CHAKRA SPIN From: Brian Gibbons To: [email protected] CC:

Hail Satan
Brian

THANKS
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL BELIAL!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!

[/IMG]</var>, I tried spinning them indivisually but its hard sometimes.

Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 12:12 PM

Hail Satan! Hail Anubis!

Hail Satan
Brian

THANKS
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL BELIAL!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!

ok.thanks ha[/IMG]</var>
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 2:30 PM

I try to do everything counter clock wise,but that is just me.I try my hardest to do things just the opposite,of the way I was taught.Its good practice,and since everything is just the opposite spiritually,than I wonder if I was taught what the enemy wanted me to know in mundane things too.But actually not sure if it matter,as long as you can feel them spinning. Hail Satan Brian

Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2011 11:12 AM

Hail Satan! Hail Anubis!

Hail Satan
Brian

THANKS
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL BELIAL!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!

I usually spin my chakra in accordance to the mer ka ba meditation because that's what I'm used to doing. Root, sacral, and solar plexus I spin them clockwise, and throat, third eye, and crown I spin counter-clockwise. I like to rotate the chakra with their counter energy, root-crown, sacral-third eye, solar plexus- throat, I find this brings a better balance between the energies rotating them counter to each other and at the same speed. Concerning the heart chakra, when meditating on it I usually think of Azazel's sigil, using the concept of the two interconnecting arrows to show flow of energy. Try just feeling the heart chakra, then feel the energy of the other chakra flowing into the heart center, balancing the energy from one chakra with it's counter, then the heart should expand this energy back into the other six chakra.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], bestfriendofsatan@... wrote:

THANKS
HAIL SATAN!!!
HAIL BELIAL!!!
HAIL HITLER!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back