Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Concerning my Rage

lonewolfdsigns

It's been awhile now. 4 years since I've had to deal with this sickening feeling, like understanding how cruel people are and how the government is doing what isn't for the best efforts of the people.
I've never been a hateful kid, honestly I had a great childhood. But something clicked in my head one day, as if I came across the knowledge of everything. I see everything different, and now I'm trudging along, with a hate for the world, the system, what our people have let this earth become.
I came to Satanism in hopes of finding my new God, or higher being than myself. And for Satan I am thankful, but I've never honestly read much about Hate on the JoS forums.
Is there some way, maybe in a cursing ritual or something of the sort, to take all of my anger built up inside me and relinquish it on another human?
To let it all out, as if beating them up, letting my anger out on someone, without touching them?
I have a few backstabbing friends, and I want to be able to damn them and curse them as I have been, with this weight on my shoulders, it makes it, uneasy to go through life living with all the rage and sorrow.
I would think, there is some way to relieve this burden in some way.
I have hope that Satan is directing me in the right path.
I just need to relinquish all the anger and frustration I feel.

If you have a good reason for it, you can preform black magic. It is a great way to vent hatred and anger. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Feb 18, 2016, at 21:41, "lonewolfdsigns@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It's been awhile now. 4 years since I've had to deal with this sickening feeling, like understanding how cruel people are and how the government is doing what isn't for the best efforts of the people.
I've never been a hateful kid, honestly I had a great childhood. But something clicked in my head one day, as if I came across the knowledge of everything. I see everything different, and now I'm trudging along, with a hate for the world, the system, what our people have let this earth become.
I came to Satanism in hopes of finding my new God, or higher being than myself. And for Satan I am thankful, but I've never honestly read much about Hate on the JoS forums.
Is there some way, maybe in a cursing ritual or something of the sort, to take all of my anger built up inside me and relinquish it on another human?
To let it all out, as if beating them up, letting my anger out on someone, without touching them?
I have a few backstabbing friends, and I want to be able to damn them and curse them as I have been, with this weight on my shoulders, it makes it, uneasy to go through life living with all the rage and sorrow.
I would think, there is some way to relieve this burden in some way.
I have hope that Satan is directing me in the right path.
I just need to relinquish all the anger and frustration I feel.

Use the hatred to fuel you and spread the word of Satan through the internet etc.

Waking up and recruiting gentiles under the banner of Satan wasting time and energy punishing fools

Hail Satan
Hail the Gods
Hail the Demons of Hell

Also, may i suggest give the excess rage to demon, they can use it .I was advised this and it does work. HS/88

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back