Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Concerning “who dares deny”

Solider of suns

I cant seem to fully program from Christianity. The fears of hell and satan is in my subconscious and they some times come up as a feeling, not a belief. To clarify I’m a schizophrenic who does see and hear things that aren’t real. However I see and hear things I believe to be real. Dark blue lights, bune. My aura ect. The problem I’m having is a quote from the book of Satan where he says “who dares deny” I know Satan is god. I know he is perfect. But I feel a little afraid with dealing with the feelings of reservation toward him. It makes me feel stupid foolish and quite guilty. Because my common sense tells me, “ oh Satan how dare I deny you, how dare I be so foolish to be hesitant” especially after all his done for me. It’s just difficult becuase my schizophrenic symptoms match what Christian’s would say is demonic possession. Scary I know. I see these gross deity’s and hear things that are very dark and evil. It’s been years of this but I can handle it because I haven’t given up on worshipping Satan. It’s just hard.

Any advice would be appreciated! Thank you!

Hail satan

Do a permanent health working, and a general AoP that protects you spiritually, mentally, and physically.
I guess I don't have to say to practice void meditaion, and clean your soul every day.

Through meditation and cleansing your soul, you will solve your problem. Don't worry too much, if you have this reaction it is "normal."

During the process you will enter an "inner conflict," but everything will be resolved, just keep moving forward.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back