Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

completely lost!

xtreme_x99

hi!
i'm aman, posting here after quite some while.
nywayZ
the issue is that i've already written the contract of dedication and signed my name on it but not in blood instead i've put few fingerprints on it with my blood (i felt it was more convinient). but i haven't done the ritual. the contract's ready and its been some time since i wrote it. i've kept it nicely and respectfully but the problem is i couldn't get to do the ritual as never had the appropriate situation. in my heart i believe only in father satan and noone else.

well is that ok???

2. i was doing power meditations, now stopped a lill as me outta station. i'm not sure if i am/was doin 'em rite and did i develop a feel for energy
when i do energy intake/breathing exersize, the energy i try to inhale feels only like my breath, the only difference is i feel as if i'm breathing something similar to air(light, pleasent, etc) but through my whole body not only through nose.

and sometimes i try to concentrate energy in my hand(not inside but on outside of hand--try to bring it out) i don't feel like a ball or nythin of energy(i do it only with one hand). i feel like that similar air flowing above my hand circulating and flowing outward from center(going through my fingers like a wind). so, i'm in doubt weather i am feeling it correctly? although i meditate on my third eye using similar feeling of energy and it works, i can feel my third eye(i haven't done the thoth meditation for 4 days or so, just once---but i can still feel my 3rd eye whenever i want to)
am i on right path?

3. yesterday, before i was going to sleep, i felt i somehow went in a light trance(was trying to concentrate while lying straight and i went in light trance). i felt a strong energy throught me the whole time(even before i entered trance, oh and this isn't my 1st time with trance so i know it was trance state), i made a weird sign with both my hands.(joined my 1st and last/pinky fingers on tip, the middle two were like two from right hand touching the left hand's place where fingers start from below knuckles, and right hand's were on top of left's in kinda similar position but touding my knuckles and my thumbs streached towards me touching each other's tips.) in that hand position, i can feel my hear beat kinda thingy pulsating in the finger tips which were joined. it was a very strong feeling like some very strong blood/energy flow(kinda confused what it was). when i did that i felt the energy flow through my body go even stronger. also, at that time(before i went to sleep i mean) i also was kinda feeling a strong presence of things not from our plain(if u kno what i mean). my third eye automatically started pulsating and i could see clearly my hands and kinda some wind around them even in pure dark.
plZ help me out with what it was.

4. when i try concentrating my energy in my hands, my hands/palms/and other places start pulsating and small twitching feeling comes in whole of my hand.....is it ok??

plZ help!

thanX!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xtreme_x99" <xtreme_x99@... wrote:
hi!
i'm aman, posting here after quite some while.
nywayZ
the issue is that i've already written the contract of dedication and signed my name on it but not in blood instead i've put few fingerprints on it with my blood (i felt it was more convinient). but i haven't done the ritual. the contract's ready and its been some time since i wrote it. i've kept it nicely and respectfully but the problem is i couldn't get to do the ritual as never had the appropriate situation. in my heart i believe only in father satan and noone else.

well is that ok???

plZ help!

thanX!
well i dont know about the others but the contract should be folded and then burned from the candle you had lighted acording to the site
i suggest wait til a priest/priestess is online to answer all your question

thanX!

well, how to do the dedication is not a problem, the problem is that i'm never alone at night!--- i live wid ma parents thats y!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back