Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Communications Working

We all know what we must do. The enemy must never be allowed to take the internet away from us. I have done some of the Communications Rituals and have noticed they have built up considerable power there again. Just like around Yom Kippur the 72 Ritual has a lot of Resistance and you can feel the power. Then we beat them Down and Destroyed it and continued annihilating them. So too must we Destroy their power here and keep it going the way we want it. I noticed at around 40 Reps is when I felt Like I sufficiently gave them a good Beating. 
 The moon is now in Waxing Taurus. It will be so on December first as well. So I already have a few people that wish to start a 40 Day working on December 1 - January 9. For those 40 days we will do the Communications ritual at 40 reps everyday. Anyone is welcome to join us. What we do here will count for the next 100 years or more. WE will effectively Destroy their power of Media and set in Motion a Catastrophic Decline on their part that they will never recover from. 
 This is a Call to all Gentile Warriors who wish too Restore Satan's Kingdom. Their Kingdom is over and the only thing they have to look forward to is the wrath and vengeance of Lord Satan. Lets remind them that they no longer have power and cannot make manifest what they want anymore and what they have to look forward too. 
 http://dawn666blacksun.angelfire.com/11_9_Ritual.htm

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back