Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Communication with father satan?

blackmagicrulz

is there any possible way to actually to talk to father satan as i wish to ask him if i did my dedication right as i have a feeling i did it wrong as i did everything right but used a red candle also should i try do it again?
Thanks guys.

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmagicrulz" <blackmagicrulz@... wrote:
is there any possible way to actually to talk to father satan as i wish to ask him if i did my dedication right as i have a feeling i did it wrong as i did everything right but used a red candle also should i try do it again?
Thanks guys.

Hail Satan!!!
Sorry it was actually a brown and gold candle both colours in the same candle.

Of course we can talk to father Satan. When we begin to establish a relationship with Lucifer we don't need a ritual or anything to talk to him. Just talk to him inside you head. Listen and you will hear him, somtimes he talks to you first.

Father is VERY smart(duh) and has a great sense of humor.

Hail Satan and Sieg Heil

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmagicrulz" <blackmagicrulz@... wrote:

Thanks guys.

Hail Satan!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "meateaterforsatan" <meateaterforsatan@... wrote:
Of course we can talk to father Satan. When we begin to establish a relationship with Lucifer we don't need a ritual or anything to talk to him. Just talk to him inside you head. Listen and you will hear him, somtimes he talks to you first.

Father is VERY smart(duh) and has a great sense of humor.

Hail Satan and Sieg Heil

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackmagicrulz" <blackmagicrulz@ wrote:

Thanks guys.

Hail Satan!!!
how do we begin a relationship with Father Satan as i stated i am not sure if my dedication was done right as the candle color was brown and gold both colors in one candle. Can any tell me if it is still valid?
Thankyou

Hail Satan!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back