Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Communicating with the GODS

rudyda_g

I did the dedication ritual July 27th. Since then only once something I'm assuming it was a Daemon woke me up to meditate and I've astral projected once. Four tines I tried summoning a God/dess and no luck. I just really want to talk with the Gods cuz I need help accomplish certain and MANY things. I pray to them and meditate on my third eye and pineal gland while praying and nothing happens. When will I hear them? Please don't tell me not for years that shiiet. will drive me nuts. IN NOMINE DEI NOSTRI SATANAS, LUCIFERI EXCELSI! HAIL FATHER SATAN AND LONG LIVE THE GODS OF HELL!! WOO!!

<td val[/IMG]Depends on how hard you work on your astral senses.We are all different.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Communicating with the GODS
Sent: Thu, Aug 16, 2012 10:53:15 PM

<td val[/IMG]   I did the dedication ritual July 27th. Since then only once something I'm assuming it was a Daemon woke me up to meditate and I've astral projected once. Four tines I tried summoning a God/dess and no luck. I just really want to talk with the Gods cuz I need help accomplish certain and MANY things. I pray to them and meditate on my third eye and pineal gland while praying and nothing happens. When will I hear them? Please don't tell me not for years that shiiet. will drive me nuts. IN NOMINE DEI NOSTRI SATANAS, LUCIFERI EXCELSI! HAIL FATHER SATAN AND LONG LIVE THE GODS OF HELL!! WOO!!

[/TD]

What exactly should I be doing though? When I try summoning I always Domitian in the bathroom I figure since there's a big mirror they can appear there but then again isn't it offensive to summon a God in a bathroom? Where or how should I do the summoning ritual? HAIL SATAN!! WOO!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Depends on how hard you work on your astral senses.We are all different.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back