Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Communicating with Demons/gods

Curious666

I have been SS years for 10years now. Had my highs and lows. But one thing is that I have never ever known my guardian demon. I don’t want to be disrespectful but I have always contacted Satan about everything. Sometimes I feel very lonely and I wish I knew or even felt the presence of such a being.

This past months have been so hard for me. I have been crying a lot. So much pain and hurt aches. Maybe some i have caused by my own doings i admit I am not perfect. But it has been the fucking hardest time of my life. So much suicidal thoughts and such. The enemy has been so adamant. And i could clearly see. Left and right everything was just so damn tough.

It was the time i needed support and encouragement the most. Yet i have never felt so Alone. It made me wonder; is communication with demons so difficult? I have had very few experiences and these u am grateful for. Yet i feel at times they are so distant.

How can i make communications with demons easier? Even just the lesser demons and gods that are of the lower. Higher ones might be so busy i geuss.

Curious666 said:
I have been SS years for 10years now. Had my highs and lows. But one thing is that I have never ever known my guardian demon. I don’t want to be disrespectful but I have always contacted Satan about everything. Sometimes I feel very lonely and I wish I knew or even felt the presence of such a being.

This past months have been so hard for me. I have been crying a lot. So much pain and hurt aches. Maybe some i have caused by my own doings i admit I am not perfect. But it has been the fucking hardest time of my life. So much suicidal thoughts and such. The enemy has been so adamant. And i could clearly see. Left and right everything was just so damn tough.

It was the time i needed support and encouragement the most. Yet i have never felt so Alone. It made me wonder; is communication with demons so difficult? I have had very few experiences and these u am grateful for. Yet i feel at times they are so distant.

How can i make communications with demons easier? Even just the lesser demons and gods that are of the lower. Higher ones might be so busy i geuss.

The Gods are busy yes, but in anycase, they are able to multitask and still can perceive your message and respond to it.

The relationship between you and Demons is largely dependent on yourself and your approach towards them.

Trust me your not alone at all in the slightest, but the Gods are trying to save his people because the reptilian jews caused this war,in Ukraine,if you have a problem go to the Gods an if their busy fix the problem yourself, using magic you can do it,also try meditation on sigils if you feel a strong pull to one, then that is your Guardian also don't forget to clean your chakras daily and meditations

Curious666 said:

Work on yoyr advancement daily. Meditate, do witchcraft, yoga daily abd try your best to strengthen your psychic senses . You can astral project even for communication but thats a bit difficult. Its still a good method either way. Use any tool youre comfy with i personally use Ouija board. The gods always listen. Don't underestimate the value of a formal ritual to Father Satan. Perform a formal ritual to father satan and ask him to contact your guardian demon for you. And from then on you can use the ouija board or whatever to find out their name. And the gods WILL give you a sign that would confirm or deny some things so keep a clse watch for those too.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back