Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Committment Ritual problems

dgaulle.jerome

I am a former Mormon and just last night I performed the commitment ritual to dedicate myself to Lucifer.

I altered the prayer to show to him my break from my church and when time came to conclude it, I forgot to fold the paper with the written prayer and directly lit it in the candle's flame but I didn't burn it there. I threw the paper on a steel plate so that I wouldn't burn myself. Right after that, I tried to find out who my guardian demon was but since I wasn't properly in tune, I decided to go to bed.

Two hours later, I felt as if something was forcing to tilt my head and also holding it down along with my right hand. I then felt something sinking into my chest which woke me up with a start. I then had to switch the light on in my room for the rest of the evening to get some sleep. I felt that I must've done something that offended Lucifer and his demons.

What I want to ask then is - should I follow whatever the commitment prayer says on this site word-for word then carry out the rest of the steps as instructed?
If I botched up the ritual, how can I ask for Lucifer's forgiveness so that I can do it again?

And can we call him Lucifer or Melek Ta'us instead? Since the name "Satan" or "Shai'tan" doesn't apply to him.

"Satan" or "Shai'tan" means adversary, right? And he never really was an adversary to begin with...

What you expeiranced would of been the enemy attacking you, trying to scare you away from your commitment to our Great Father. Never should you run in fear of Enki and the Gods. They would never harm you.

You have not done anything bad with the dedication ritual. Folding the paper isnt needed, and obviously its ok to drop the paper so you don't burn yourself.

I would suggest building up a defensive aura and doing a bannishing ritual. These can both be found on the JoS.

You can call Enki by whatever name of his that you like.
Yes, Satan means adversary in hebrew, because he is their adversary.

Praise Melek Ta'us! Praise the True Gods!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dgaulle.jerome" <dgaulle.jerome@... wrote:

I am a former Mormon and just last night I performed the commitment ritual to dedicate myself to Lucifer.

I altered the prayer to show to him my break from my church and when time came to conclude it, I forgot to fold the paper with the written prayer and directly lit it in the candle's flame but I didn't burn it there. I threw the paper on a steel plate so that I wouldn't burn myself. Right after that, I tried to find out who my guardian demon was but since I wasn't properly in tune, I decided to go to bed.

Two hours later, I felt as if something was forcing to tilt my head and also holding it down along with my right hand. I then felt something sinking into my chest which woke me up with a start. I then had to switch the light on in my room for the rest of the evening to get some sleep. I felt that I must've done something that offended Lucifer and his demons.

What I want to ask then is - should I follow whatever the commitment prayer says on this site word-for word then carry out the rest of the steps as instructed?
If I botched up the ritual, how can I ask for Lucifer's forgiveness so that I can do it again?

And can we call him Lucifer or Melek Ta'us instead? Since the name "Satan" or "Shai'tan" doesn't apply to him.

"Satan" or "Shai'tan" means adversary, right? And he never really was an adversary to begin with...

It sounds to me like your ritual went fine cause what really matters to Father Satan is what is in your heart and your intentions. What probably happened is you had an enemy being try to scare you away from Father. If it happens again just focus on Fathers sigils and his face ( http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/Satan.html ) and he will help you. I have had two similiar experiences and each time I have visualized Fathers sigil or picture It ran off. Just keep up the good work and Don't let the enemy chase you away. I also visualized black energy in the shape of the being that was on me and myself asw a brilliant bright white light and that seemed to get ti's attention cause it had taken off.

HAIL FATHER!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "dgaulle.jerome" <dgaulle.jerome@... wrote:

Welcome in the Family:)

Hey, I myself had to throw the paper on my plate not to get burned. Btw, your dedication is ABSOLUTELY VALID.

As for Guardian Demons

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... rdian.html

just in case you haven't read that. The matter of being in tune is the key - very true.

As for this strange sensation - not necessarily Demons, but you might have been attacked... If it was unpleasant than it may be possible. Again, MAY BE, but didn't have to be

Well, Melek Ta'us, Shaithan, Lucifer, Satan, Ptah, EnKi, Ea, Loki, Svarog are our Father's names.

Oh, and Satan in Hebrew means adversary, because HE IS the adversary of the kike (an offensive word for a jew), yet

"Satnam" and "Sa Ta Na Ma" are sacred mantras used in kundalini (serpent) meditation. The five primal sounds in Ancient Sanskrit, one of the oldest known languages are "SA-TA-NA-MA." "Sa" means infinity; Ta means life; Na means death; and Ma means rebirth. All variations of the name "SATAN" mean TRUTH in Sanskrit, which is one of the world's oldest and most ancient of languages.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... Satan.html

Uh, you do not have to perform the dedication for the 2nd time - rarely does the dedication go EXACTLY according to the description, and as EVERYBODY will tell you - it is our heart and sincerity that matters.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE GODS OF THE OLD!!
DEATH TO XIANITY, ISLAM, WICCA AND THE KIKE!!

Well Satan is the adversary of christianity, and your dedication was fine. It doesnt really matter if you fold the paper, only half burn it, or what colour candles you use. What really counts is whats in your heart and in your intentions.

As for that feeling pushing down on your chest, and moving your head, It may of been an angry little angel trying to steer you away from Satan and scare you into going back to mormanism. So try aura protection. Your lifes going to get really really good now youre with us!

Hail Satan!

What really matters is your intent when you did the ritual.
You aren't lowly anymore, you don't have to beg for forgiveness from anyone.
If you performed the ritual with the good intention in your heart then you don't have to do it again.
No ritual is ever perfect because we as humans aren't perfect, so don't worry.
Personally, I would say that as long as you show respect and appreciation to Lucifer/Satan, you can call him whatever name you wish. I don't think he would mind, as long as you showed respect for him.
I have a problem with calling him Satan for the same reasons as you, it reminds me of the xian 'opposer' and I feel sad.
But just like the ritual, if it's in your heart then Father will understand.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back