Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Commitment

roger_pettersson

Hi Atheron , I hope i am not desturbing you. I made the commitment to satan fully. But i had afew problems , you see i am poor i dont have much money nor the neccecary tools they said i should use in the homepage. they said to use a needle , i dint have one so i used alot , dont laugh, of blood from my nose as i had noosbleed , and then i procceded with wirting down the words on the paper i had bloodied , i then read it out loud and burned it , but when it was burned out i forgot to say , so mote it be , instead i said hail satan loud and then so mote it be, then i let the candle burn out but i was not meditating but reading and reading on the home page.

I do not know much about satan and would like to know more , and im unsure that the ritual was " legal " in father satans eye.

Where i live there are only christian churches and johovas spreading their bile , and i even go to a school which is built over a bloody chuch.

Is it wise to ask for assistence from a demon to guide me personally where others can not ?

I just performed the commitment ritual i don't exactly know if it worked because i used a green candle instead of black i would have used a black one if i had one I'm 15 years old and my parents would find it strange if i did go out and buy candles but this was probably the only chance i would have ever gotten since both my parents were out so i took the chance to do so.

Its fine candle color does not matter, its whats in the heart that counts. 

On Saturday, February 21, 2015 9:06 PM, "ferguz49@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I just performed the commitment ritual i don't exactly know if it worked because i used a green candle instead of black i would have used a black one if i had one I'm 15 years old and my parents would find it strange if i did go out and buy candles but this was probably the only chance i would have ever gotten since both my parents were out so i took the chance to do so.

Roger pettersson that is discusting hahha... 

I think you are okey. It is what is in the hearts that counts , and you are willing to go all the way! HAIL SATAN!

Welcome to the Family!

Satan is good and understand your situation .
Welcome to the group...
HAIL SATAN

To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2015 05:56:06 +0000
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Commitment

Its fine candle color does not matter, its whats in the heart that counts. 

On Saturday, February 21, 2015 9:06 PM, "ferguz49@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi! I'm new to the group and reading the page JOS i realized that for protection or something like that i have to do a commitment.
Is there any specific way to do it?
Do i have to make any ritual? And if that's the case
How do i do it?
Thanks!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back