Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

commitment to satan ritual problem

You can have a friend do it. They don't even have to know why, unless they would be trustworthy enough to know why. Otherwise, tell'em to do it then leave the room so you can have some privacy. That's one possibility, there's allways believing in something enough, loving Father enough that your heart so overwells w/ the, "JoyofSATAN" that you realize who you are and that there's NOTHING you can't do; so, a small thing like overcoming your (fear of blood, inability to do it yourself?) would be a good place to start your new life. It shows how dedicated you are, your love for your (our) GOD, and, It would mentally help you, show yourself that you can overcome your fear-especially for something you know is right.
Hope this speaks to you: J~sin
HS 666/88Sent via BlackBerry by AT&TFrom: "lorddarkur" <lorddarkur@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 23:48:06 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] commitment to satan ritual problem
  I can't cut or prick myself unless a complete accident. Can I use a substitute?

<td val[/IMG]I feel that I should correct this statement due to the fact that there is no subs in satanism. The strength that one has and their true dedication to the path that we follow is a singular dedication. We do have our groups that we all get together and share our thoughts and opinions on things but the base of it is singular. I have been a satanist for many years and have never seen or heard of anyone using a sub for any reason. Find within yourself the strength and power that you need if you search deep you will find it. Fear is not something that we know. We take more responsibility of our actions than others do.

--- On Thu, 1/20/11, eremoslukos8@... <eremoslukos8@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] commitment to satan ritual problem
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 8:08 PM

You can have a friend do it. They don't even have to know why, unless they would be trustworthy enough to know why. Otherwise, tell'em to do it then leave the room so you can have some privacy. That's one possibility, there's allways believing in something enough, loving Father enough that your heart so overwells w/ the, "JoyofSATAN" that you realize who you are and that there's NOTHING you can't do; so, a small thing like overcoming your (fear of blood, inability to do it yourself?) would be a good place to start your new life. It shows how dedicated you are, your love for your (our) GOD, and, It would mentally help you, show yourself that you can overcome your fear-especially for something you know is right.
HS 666/88Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T<hr>From: "lorddarkur" <lorddarkur@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 23:48:06 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] commitment to satan ritual problem
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]You cannot use a substitute other than your own blood. By using your blood, it's making a deep connection to Satan. Having other people involved in your dedication takes away from the personal experience. Fear is just an obstacle, and is not part of Satanism. Muster up your willpower to help you get over the fear. The commitment and dedication is worth much more than a little sting you'll feel when you prick/cut yourself.

Sincerely,

Priestess Atheron of the Joy of Satan Ministries
www.JoyOfSatan.com
wwww.exposingchristianity.com

HAIL SATAN!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF DUAT!
HAIL ASTAROTH!

--- On Fri, 1/21/11, JIM BATES <jimmybates65@... wrote:
Date: Friday, January 21, 2011, 1:28 AM

<td vAl[/IMG]I feel that I should correct this statement due to the fact that there is no subs in satanism. The strength that one has and their true dedication to the path that we follow is a singular dedication. We do have our groups that we all get together and share our thoughts and opinions on things but the base of it is singular. I have been a satanist for many years and have never seen or heard of anyone using a sub for any reason. Find within yourself the strength and power that you need if you search deep you will find it. Fear is not something that we know. We take more responsibility of our actions than others do.

--- On Thu, 1/20/11, eremoslukos8@... <eremoslukos8@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, January 20, 2011, 8:08 PM

HS 666/88 Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T <hr> From: "lorddarkur" <lorddarkur@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2011 23:48:06 -0000 To: <[email protected] ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] commitment to satan ritual problem
[/TD]
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back