Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Commitment ritual

xblubli

Hello everybody,

I have now done the commitment ritual and dedicated my soul to our great Father!

But I wonder: My commitment ritual were far from perfect: I couldn't burn the paper, which I wrote the prayer on, because of the smoke and smell, I had to throw it out, so my parents wouldn't find out, the candle was little and white and I had to blow the candle out early. So I am wondering, if it was good enough? I mean, I don't want to make Satan feel, that I don't worship him enough, because I really do!

Do I have to do it again, or doesn't that matter?

Thanks in advance and best regards!

HAIL SATAN!

Hello and welcome!

Your commitment is fine. It's what's in the heart that counts. Satan understands this and doesn't get bent out of shape because events did not go as planned. There is no need to redo the ritual.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xblubli" <el_froggy@... wrote:

Hello everybody,

I have now done the commitment ritual and dedicated my soul to our great Father!

But I wonder: My commitment ritual were far from perfect: I couldn't burn the paper, which I wrote the prayer on, because of the smoke and smell, I had to throw it out, so my parents wouldn't find out, the candle was little and white and I had to blow the candle out early. So I am wondering, if it was good enough? I mean, I don't want to make Satan feel, that I don't worship him enough, because I really do!

HAIL SATAN!

Your dedication was fine and is as valid as any other commitment ritual out there. Satan cares more about what's in your hear than on the perfection of ritual. In fact, you done even have to do a physical ritual at all! You can do most rituals in your astral temple and they will, as long as you've developed enough, work very well.

Welcome!

Anthony
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "xblubli" <el_froggy@... wrote:

Hello everybody,

HAIL SATAN!

Do I need to do something like meditation before making Commitment to Satan?

sorry if my English is bad but you see I am from Greece

Nope. Just do what you are told to on this page, and that's all.

You can, however, elaborate on it - if you want.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris" <thefastkillero@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Two things...

1.The Dedication Ritual
2.To be absolutely certain that you are making this commitment...it is a really important matter..

SAVAL

--- On Tue, 1/18/11, chris <thefastkillero@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Commitment ritual
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, January 18, 2011, 10:18 AM

[/TD]

U need to be clean n focused to do it best. Wtf I need windemere!Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphoneFrom: "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 16:25:39 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Commitment ritual
  Nope. Just do what you are told to on this page, and that's all.

You can, however, elaborate on it - if you want.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chris" <thefastkillero@... wrote:

no just your name :)
To: [email protected]
Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:26 PM

I read everything on the website, but I am still confused. Do I write
the ritual prayer with blood also?

"The foundation of spiritual satanism is in our finishing satan's work
upon humanity" (quote from the website).

What sort of work is that?

why am I suppose to do that work?

what if I am not good enough to do that sort of work?

what if that work is something I dislike?

On 3/13/13, Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

One that will help you attain spiritual and physical perfection.

To attain the above.

If you don't do anything, you won't be. If you work and are dedicated to your advancement as well as Satan, you will be more than good enough.

Begin your meditation program and start doing, instead of asking questions that on this level of development will lead you nowhere (or worse, to the jewish abomination).

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Downdestik Tebogo <downdeezy@... wrote:

"The foundation of spiritual satanism is in our finishing satan's work
upon humanity" (quote from the website).

What sort of work is that?

why am I suppose to do that work?

what if I am not good enough to do that sort of work?

what if that work is something I dislike?

On 3/13/13, Xavier Skaggs <xavi3rskaggs@... wrote:

It was valid. Start empowering your soul and build your relationship with Satan.Help expose the truth about him in any safe way you can(where you dont have to have the people around you find out that you're a Satanist.HP Maxine said it wasnt until 6 months after her dedication that she met Gods and such.Remember this and stay confident.Theres no need to do the dedication again. HAIL SATANHAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL

No, you do not need to do it again. As long as you were honest and
sincere and meant the words in your heart, it was valid. One's
dedication ritual rarely goes always according to script anyways. Lol.
So don't worry, and just start empowering your soul and getting to
know our Father, Satan. Welcome to the family! Hail Father Satan
always! Hail Lord Andras! Hail Sorath, the one who burns!

On 3/20/13, jeremy montoya <jeremymontoya14@... wrote:
It was valid. Start empowering your soul and build your relationship with
Satan.
Help expose the truth about him in any safe way you can(where you dont have
to have the people around you find out that you're a Satanist.
HP Maxine said it wasnt until 6 months after her dedication that she met
Gods and such.
Remember this and stay confident.
Theres no need to do the dedication again.

HAIL SATAN
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL

No. You only perform it once.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 19, 2013, at 10:26 AM, Downdestik Tebogo <downdeezy@... wrote:

I performed my commitment ritual and i feel like it is not valid. Can
i perform it once again?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

But i feel like doing it again

On 3/20/13, James Makela <amaracer113@... wrote:
No. You only perform it once.

Hail Satan!

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 19, 2013, at 10:26 AM, Downdestik Tebogo <downdeezy@...
wrote:

I performed my commitment ritual and i feel like it is not valid. Can
i perform it once again?

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

Few people's dedication rituals go perfectly. Your dedication ritual was accepted if you got blood on the paper with your signature, and your intentions to join are sincere.

On Monday, March 6, 2017 6:22 PM, "'athul.np@...' athul.np@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

At the end of the commitment ritual i forgot to say "so mote it be" does that means the commitment ritual was a failure for me ?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Hey help me I want to join you now please 
On Mar 7, 2017 5:15 AM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Few people's dedication rituals go perfectly. Your dedication ritual was accepted if you got blood on the paper with your signature, and your intentions to join are sincere.

On Monday, March 6, 2017 6:22 PM, "'athul.np@...' athul.np@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

At the end of the commitment ritual i forgot to say "so mote it be" does that means the commitment ritual was a failure for me ?

Uh, don't forget. You can use your saliva(HAS DNA) for the ritual and I worked. Or just draw an inverted pentagram with your signature on it according to some people. I did mine in the astral and it worked. I learned the inverted pentagram from here: http://www.nairaland.com/697362/serious ... ist-read/2 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, March 7, 2017, 11:13 AM, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

On Monday, March 6, 2017 6:22 PM, "'athul.np@...' athul.np@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Don't spread misinformation please.

A small drop of your blood is needed as a formality for the Dedication ritual to be accepted. Using your saliva is very disrespectful.

You can do the dedication ritual on the Astral if you are unable to do it in the physical at this time due to personal circumstances, and do it in the physical later when you are able to.

The blood is infused with your lifeforce, your saliva is not, this is the reason blood is needed as a formality.

If you only get a small amount of blood on the paper it's not a problem, even if it's just a few drops, it's definitly accepted. What is in your heart is most importent, but the blood is important aswell.

It should be freshly drawn blood, such as making a tiny prick in your finger with a needle and getting a little drop out. Blood from a nose bleed or from your period in case you are a woman should not be used as these are diluted with other substances and it is disrespectful to the Gods if you use something like that.

Also on the main page of the Joy of Satan website there is a link to the article "how to dedicate your soul to Satan" written by HPs Maxine Dietrich herself, this is the page to read if you want to dedicate yourself to Satan and become a Spiritual Satanist to help free humanity and yourself from the terrible curses of the enemy, and if you wish to advance your soul spiritually while being protected by the Gods.

Other Satanic websites should not be trusted for any information. They are not written by our HPs and thus have countless misinformation within them or even outright blasphemy against Satan.

Whether you believe this or not, the JoS webpages were written under the direction of the Gods and all the information there was found out through countless hours of research and direct conversation with the Gods. It is the most accurate information you'll find regarding the occult and the Gods.

Pictures of an inverted pentagram are easy to find, however it is best to simply sign your name in blood during the dedication or if you don't have enough blood for it, just try your best, as explained by HPs Maxine herself.

Hail Satan!

Sigh, the xian responses on there are absolutely disgusting. These idiots never question, or see the countless contradictions they just thump thump thump.

That's their loss whatever.

Hail Satan.

First off all You Show Great Disrespect thinking He knows were you are Just Say there not toys They are our Original Gentile Creaters So Next time Show respect by perhaps saying Hail Satan

Hail Satan your Greek There is links at the bottom of the page of Joy of Satan page site read study meditations everything you want to know about yourself is there Hail Satan Hail Agares Hail furfur

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back