Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Commitment Ritual/Others

epic_lawls

Ok, so..there is no way in hell I could get a candle,Chalice, or a bell..basically..I'm without tools and utilties for now. But I do want to perfom the Commitment Ritual, I can however get a piece of paper,needle,dry pen. But I would not be able to burn the paper or anything..well..maybe if I found a match or something. Basically. Can I perform this ENTIRE riual in my Astral Temple and will it have the same effect? Like if I wrote my name in blood in my astral temple instead of for real? burned the prayer in this temple instead of for real. Would it have the same effect if I just sat on my bed and visualized performing this ritual in my Astral Temple?

Prayers;I can write the prayers on paper,cannot burn them. I can recite them alloud as well.

Revenge Ritual:Same question as above, can I perform the whole thing in my Astral Temple if I cannot get the matrials and will it have the same effect? or will it not work or be weak?

I suggest you wait a bit.. till you can get the stuff...

else yes, doing it in the astral temple is as valid as doing it physically... you can always do all rituals in the astral temple.. remember to clean the temple and your body with white-gold energy
after use...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "epic_lawls" <epic_lawls@... wrote:

Ok, so..there is no way in hell I could get a candle,Chalice, or a bell..basically..I'm without tools and utilties for now. But I do want to perfom the Commitment Ritual, I can however get a piece of paper,needle,dry pen. But I would not be able to burn the paper or anything..well..maybe if I found a match or something. Basically. Can I perform this ENTIRE riual in my Astral Temple and will it have the same effect? Like if I wrote my name in blood in my astral temple instead of for real? burned the prayer in this temple instead of for real. Would it have the same effect if I just sat on my bed and visualized performing this ritual in my Astral Temple?

Prayers;I can write the prayers on paper,cannot burn them. I can recite them alloud as well.

Revenge Ritual:Same question as above, can I perform the whole thing in my Astral Temple if I cannot get the matrials and will it have the same effect? or will it not work or be weak?

yes, you can do all of this in your astral temple.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "epic_lawls" <epic_lawls@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back