Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Coming Trouble?

shadowsage99

Several psychics and satanists I know of and those connected to them have begun getting hit with anxiety attacks starting yesterday.

One psychic friend of mine indicates that something is supposed to happen sunday.

Given that the group ritual is starting a few hours before, I was wondering if there is any connection?

For the record, I am dedicated and doing the ritual.

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, or has any more information. And if you don't... then here's a heads up. Work on those protective auras and stuff everyone! This one might get a little hairy.

HAIL SATAN!

Meh, I wouldn't believe anything if I don't feel anything on my own... If my instinct doesn't tell me anything, it'll be hard for me to believe someone random saying something. :p
Those anxiety attacks your friends have could just be enemy attacks.

Στις 8:50 μ.μ. Σάββατο, 6 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "shadowsage99@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Several psychics and satanists I know of and those connected to them have begun getting hit with anxiety attacks starting yesterday.

One psychic friend of mine indicates that something is supposed to happen sunday.

Given that the group ritual is starting a few hours before, I was wondering if there is any connection?

For the record, I am dedicated and doing the ritual.

I'm wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, or has any more information. And if you don't... then here's a heads up. Work on those protective auras and stuff everyone! This one might get a little hairy.

HAIL SATAN!

I think "Light Yagami" is right.  Enemy attacks.  Most of the psychics I met that "are without", are also "with" enemy manipulators that limit there potential.  Come to think of it - all of them I've met are like that.  I probably know about 6 psychics, 3 witches, etc...  So, ya, there just feeling the fear of the enemy in my opinion.  I know the enemy is scared shitless of Satan.  

Hi, I'm new to email groups, not sure how it works, if I send this email out and people reply will it all appear in my inbox as emails? Thanks :)Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: 08 Dec 2014 16:40:37 -0800To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Coming Trouble?
  I think "Light Yagami" is right.  Enemy attacks.  Most of the psychics I met that "are without", are also "with" enemy manipulators that limit there potential.  Come to think of it - all of them I've met are like that.  I probably know about 6 psychics, 3 witches, etc...  So, ya, there just feeling the fear of the enemy in my opinion.  I know the enemy is scared shitless of Satan.  

Hey @antonia, yes we saw your message. :p

Στις 3:56 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 9 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "antoniaekuhn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hi, I'm new to email groups, not sure how it works, if I send this email out and people reply will it all appear in my inbox as emails? Thanks :)Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: 08 Dec 2014 16:40:37 -0800To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Coming Trouble?

Oh wow thank youSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 22:27:00 +0000 (UTC)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Coming Trouble?

Στις 3:56 μ.μ. Τρίτη, 9 Δεκεμβρίου 2014, ο/η "antoniaekuhn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

Hi, I'm new to email groups, not sure how it works, if I send this email out and people reply will it all appear in my inbox as emails? Thanks :)Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!<hr>From: "magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: 08 Dec 2014 16:40:37 -0800To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Coming Trouble?

I just want to introduce myself, specifically, where I'm at spiritually. Here's my last 10 years in brief:

Age 21 I took drugs that I believe made me see what I months later figured was heaven or the spirit realm, studied some occult stuff, a meditation technique blew my mind and i decided to become homeless to find this non-physical plane of bliss. Mostly stayed in an abandoned chapel, also and with random strangers who came across me on my journeys. Gave away most of what I had and spent thousands on spiritual + religious books. Even went to UCT to study religion and Philosophy there for a term but didn't feel it was gona help much. Went thro a very 'crazy' couple of years (tho I felt sane for the first time in my life). I saw many, many correlations between the religions of the world + their holy books, but soooo much non-sense as well esp regarding stupid random rituals + boring pointless traditions + random morals to appease God/the Gods, and much confusion + contradiction it their theologies. Even spiritual books were so hazy + up in the clouds and just didn't satisfy my sense of what I was looking for. I stayed with a mentally + physically handicapped guy for sum years and stagnated quite a bit. Then became atheist (felt alive + happy like never before, lost all my puppy fat), fell in love with a guy on the internet in Durban who had some clear commitment issues tho (don't blame him I guess I did come accross as a bit nutty). He broke my heart so many times that in pain I ended up running back to the arms of religion (the church specifically, my native religion). Eventually married his friend who I thought was hot and had a couple christian t-shirts so I thought we'd live happy ever after in christian bliss. Turns out he was only into christ for a short time in the past and now just "believes in Jesus" but doesn't talk about nor apparently think about his beliefs ever. He happens to be a brilliant husband and dad to our little one year old but has quite a disgust in my obsession with spiritual truth. I realized about 6 months back that christianity seems at the end of the day actually pretty spiritually dead, live had become empty + borring as "hell" :), and that the answers I sought with so much sacrifice in the past are NOT to be found there. I prayed for guidance/inspiration. Felt a desire to read up on how + why the religions of the world r so messed up. This was helping but didn't know where this was leading. I considered becoming atheist again but just couldn't, its a joyfully free way to go but there's a definite sense of pointlessness and meaninglessness to life in it. In atheism, spirit, anything u cannot perceive with ur 5 senses, is not real. Ur left pretty helpless + hopeless in the face of reality believing death is the end and life is just trying to fit as much happiness as u can into it before u die and its all over forever. So atheism just wasn't gona work either. I figured, as much as its against everything iv been taught, pretty much always, I wanted to start investigating Satanism. Since Jesus' name of supposed truth in fact comes with so much corruption and rubbish and hypocricy and lies and arrogance and contradiction and all round bull shit, perhaps Satan's name, that's supposed to represent Lies, in fact brings truth and sanity and sense and meaning and fulfillment in this upside down messed up world. And indeed so far iv learned SO much and am still learning every day esp from websites like joyofsatan.com There does seem to be, however, some nonsense out there, like LeVeyan Satanism who don't even believe Satan is an actual being. What u must google apparently is "spiritual satanism" to avoid the philosophical, opinionated man made stuff out there.
Well I havnt made my contract with Satan (yet?) but the more I learn about true Satanism the less uncertain I become. Being able to write with other Satanists I think will help a lot so this email group seems like a great idea to me. Thanks everyone
I'd like to say Hail Satan but it still seems a bit strange to me. Guess it just takes time, + enlightenment of course, right?Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 22:27:00 +0000 (UTC)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Coming Trouble?

Hi Light Yagami, I keep trying but can't see how to make a post. Pardon my ignorance, I don't know how to use a forum. Thanks so muchSent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "Light Yagami tapapakiastinseira@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] Sender: [email protected] Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 22:27:00 +0000 (UTC)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Coming Trouble?

no idea why the fuck people make a big deal out of psychic attacks ... i was in sleep paralysis once (this happened twice in one night whenver i tried to sleep) and i saw a fucking grey , it was probably just my owm hallucinations but theres nothing to it , they do nothing they just scare you literally.then you get bad thoughts when people pray to you and you can simply tune them off whenever by just blanking your mind... when these happen alot to you , they become boring and you realize that they are not harmful , these experiences infact made me braver , even though i think they were brought by my own mind.

Antoniaekuhn..,

There is no contract with Father Satan. You should first work that outta your head.

In reality, the xian god, who has been proven to be non-existent so many times over, is the real one you sign a contract with. Except, the contract comes with a kiss of death. The reality of all of the jizzus, and xian god, or allah, or whoever, is this, there are multiple nefarious beings(greys, and enemy nordics) who play as that supposed god to whoever to brain warp people even further into the jewish lies. Whatever supposed supernatural experiences you may have had came from the enemy. Enemies being as stated, kikes, greys, filthy angels(otherwise known as enemy nordics) possibly even reptilians. The entire RHP is saturated with the murderous beings.

People claim to be having a spiritual experience without even knowing who, or what it is they are receiving it from. And, usually, whichever entity hides itself completely, and when you question it, it'll torment you for such inquiry. Now, as yourself this, why in the world would an entity, if it were 'in your favour' need to hide, and get pissed when you question? Only an entity who is against you fully. Here's an article that you may find helpful
The Truth About Extra-Terrestrials   Now, I must also comment, that Father Satan, and the daemons are of the nordic race, and are also ET's, but are helpful, and friendly, and loving towards humanity. They are the only ones you should EVER trust. If you encounter an entity, as you will encounter countless ones on this path, also ask if to swear it's of Father Satan. If it refuses to answer, or gives a ridiculous answer, or something feels off, chances are you're dealing with a jewhovan entities, collectively known as enemy alien races.
As for dedicating, I strongly recommend you do, if you wish to continue to be on this path ASAP.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back