Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Coming back to satanism

beechcody

I tried to get into satanism a year ago or so and did some basic void meditation for like a few days and soon enough gave up because I once again became skeptical of the existence of Satan/demons in general. I've been an atheist since I was 12 so it's difficult for me to believe in any deities. Planning on trying to do basic breathing excercises and meditating. Has anyone here actually experienced Satan or other demons? How long did it take to be able to see/know their presene was there?

Here are some posts from the Joy of Satan forums. The first one is about my wonderful Guardian Demoness, Marchosias.
https://josministries.prophpbb.com/post ... tml#p37883

https://josministries.prophpbb.com/post ... tml#p78400

https://josministries.prophpbb.com/post ... tml#p41274

Everyone is different in their soul's evolution. If someone has worked on their soul through power meditation, yoga, martial arts, training their mind in past lives, their soul will be stronger in their current lifetime.
What matters is working on your soul through yoga and power meditation daily. Keep a journal if it is safe for you to do so, of your progress. You can look back at your entries after one month, two months, six months, a year... and see how far you have come.
Hail Satan

On Saturday, February 4, 2017 10:03 AM, "beechcody@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I tried to get into satanism a year ago or so and did some basic void meditation for like a few days and soon enough gave up because I once again became skeptical of the existence of Satan/demons in general. I've been an atheist since I was 12 so it's difficult for me to believe in any deities. Planning on trying to do basic breathing excercises and meditating. Has anyone here actually experienced Satan or other demons? How long did it take to be able to see/know their presene was there?

First of all, it's REALLY dangerous to meditate if you haven't dedicated your soul yet.

Secondly, Yes, they are SO real. many of us have experienced them and many have seen them and talked to them, i takes a lot of time and effort to write proofs and to explain why not anyone can see them or where are they and such.
But reading and studying www.joyofsatan.org will provide many proofs and answers, so please go there and take your time reading.

They are as real as we are, actually they are even "more" real than us.
I've been an for a long time before dedicating too, but after time i've started to experience Satan and his demons. Short story long, the more you advance in meditation the easier it get to feel them.

Good luck.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

While I was completing my dedication ritual, I folded the prayer paper like JoS website said and let the candle burn it. But when I was about to throw it into bowl, I didnt realise fire was too much for me to hold it because I couldnt see it. So my thumb and index finger was literally burning with the paper for a split second and paper actually sticked to my skin. But I literally felt NOTHING. No heat, no pain or nothing else bad. Then threw it into the bowl and let it burn. I was shocked and when I looked at my fingers, they were just black because of the ash and the burn. But my finger didnt get blisters or burns, I was perfectly fine. I am pretty confident that it was Father Satan who protected me from fire.

So that was my first experience with Satan, I strongly encourage you to join the Satanic force of our father.

Hail Satan Forever!

I tell you what. DONT worry about the existence of the Gods. First find the existence of Meditation. Meditation is a very real and powerful thing. When you drop and feel like shit or when you raise your energy and feel very happy. When you can feel your chakras burning a hole in you. 
 Your chakras become as real as a piece of metal. The magnetic energy of the top chakras can be physically felt. Or even move small objects. This is when you know Meditation is real. This you can get too. When you get here, you can never be convinced of materialism again. 
 THEN worry about the existence of the Gods. Because even as an Atheist you will Meditate. But honestly any logical thinking person should have no trouble understanding that in a universe filled with, we are aware of some 100 Billion Galaxies. With 56 Planets that are in the goldy lox Zone for life in one part of our own galaxy. That we are not the only intelligent life in this huge amount of space. 

Oxaroc isn't joking! I'm still afraid to sleep with the lights off after what happened to me!
XP

Doing a few days of void meditation and then giving up because you were not able to sense or feel anything of Satan or His Demons...well seriously what can one expect? If you're like the majority of people, due to generations of being cut off from our Gods and spirituality, the pineal gland is calcified. Its like a severely weak muscle that has been trapped in a cast for a very long time; It's going to be weak and not much use at first. This is why we do the power meditations, to gradually build strength in this 'muscle'. OF COURSE you didn't 'feel' anything!
How advanced you are in this life has to do with your history of past lives, if you did any soul work then, it will reflect now..some of us are more naturally open than others...Oh, and if you are not even Dedicated, what the heck are you doing trying to contact Satan's Demons? You have to be Dedicated first. 
In my own case I am and have always been a sensitive or 'psychic'. I've always been aware of the spiritual realms and of astral beings, that there are good ones as well as bad. The so called 'paranormal' was my normal. My Main GD was my GD in a past life. It was He who took me by the hand and led me to JOS, for which I'm truly grateful.
I've had contact with Satan, though very brief and certainly not any lengthy conversations. A few words only. I don't want to make anything more of it than what it was: He answered me and that's it. Only what I needed to hear. I don't have lengthy conversations with Father; I won't pretend that I do. I don't. He's spoken to me directly twice. And that's it. He's very busy and I felt honoured He took any time for me at all, to be honest. But that is how awesome and wonderful He is: He actually WILL take a few moments! Those of us who are His Dedicated: He loves us! Talk to Him: He hears you and He WILL answer you. Build a relationship with Him. Talk to Him. Most times, if you aren't open enough to see or hear Him, then look for synchronicity's. The Gods communicate with us in many ways. I love Satan! He is so kind, wise and understanding! That said, it's His Demons who are the people I interact with on a regular basis. My Main GD's most of all (of course). 
How long did it take? Well, in my case I was always in contact with them but...I also always discounted that contact and constantly told myself it was my 'imagination'. It took them quite a while to get through that barrier of scepticism to show me NO...it's NOT your imagination....LOL. How long did THAT take? A year and a half after I Dedicated. I was very stubborn (they laugh)!
I assure you, they are VERY real. Toss out any notions you have that they are 'forces'. They're individuals, real Beings, real Persons, just as you are. Just as I am. My experiences with our Gods has all been very positive. One example: When Enlil made contact with me He blew me away. He is supremely magnificent: No wonder He was so venerated in the ancient world! When He made Himself known to me, when I 'saw' Him (in my third eye) I lost it and cried my ass off! LOL. Before that I admit I never felt really close to Him; I found Him intimidating....so when He chose to contact me...yeah. He blew my socks off. Now I feel like I made a friend. I know now I can turn to Him if I ever need to and He'll be there. All our Gods are thus: you can turn to them! 
They are our Big Brothers, Sisters, Mentors, Friends and Allies. OUR FAMILY. The best thing about becoming Dedicated is that you learn you are not ever alone anymore: Not alone and lost in this horrible human hating death worshipping parasitic Jew system. You have the best friends you could ever hope to have in this life: The Demons; Our Gods. They and Satan are the Lights in our Darkness!
I'm constantly in awe as I continue to meet them; how wonderful they are, how amazing every single one of them is....I fall more and more in love. Don't let the Jew Xianity conditioning scare you away from them! They're incredible and so deserving of our total respect and our love. Don't let anyone or anything EVER tell you different!
Read JOS and in Satan's Library, Dedicate (you won't be sorry), meditate, do the RTR's and don't be discouraged if you're not able to make contact right away. Most people can't. It will happen when it's the right time. But know our Gods are real, with us and always will be. Hail Satan!Hail ALL the Glorious Gods and Goddesses of Hell!

Hey I always slept with a little light for years until the bulb died and we had none left. At that moment really I turned all the fear to hate and eventually the hate to love. So hey nothin to fear :D
--------------------------------------------
On Sun, 2/5/17, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Coming back to satanism
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, February 5, 2017, 9:51 AM

Oxaroc isn't joking!
I'm still afraid to sleep with the lights off after what
happened to me!
XP

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back