Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Cold Bloodedness

highabove72

Is there any specific way or meditation to achieve a cold blooded personality. I feel I'm being too 'friendly' to some Xians.

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@... wrote:
Is there any specific way or meditation to achieve a cold blooded personality. I feel I'm being too 'friendly' to some Xians.

Hail Satan!
i feel ya. Well you can raise/program energy into your aura that makes you care less about xians, or just keep reminding yourself you are more powerful, Important, Stronger, and Better than Xians and dont give a shit about them.

I know what you mean. Just treat them in a professional, businesslike way when you have to interact with them, as we all do (the same applies in the student situation somewhat). We do not, however, have to have them as friends, lovers, etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

i feel ya. Well you can raise/program energy into your aura that makes you care less about xians, or just keep reminding yourself you are more powerful, Important, Stronger, and Better than Xians and dont give a shit about them.

idk. its all in the midset. train your mind in this. I was born a steel hearted bastard so all id no to do is meditate on being a bastard =P

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!!!!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wed, Aug 12, 2009 03:53 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Cold Bloodedness

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:
I know what you mean. Just treat them in a professional, businesslike way when you have to interact with them, as we all do (the same applies in the student situation somewhat). We do not, however, have to have them as friends, lovers, etc.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

Yeah I do so too to them.Just be professional to them and judge them very hardly.Be strong to them.Don't show mercy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "allforenki" <allforenki@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

RE COLD
Some xtians can curse you with a beatific smile on their face
(I had one of these experiences)
However a sraightforward
person you may be ..... Learn to do the same !
It will save you a lot of trouble
but NEVER do it to a Satanist
AVE SATANAS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you have to be more specific with the term "xian". For example, my sister would probably call herself a xian, but, she has never read the bible, never been to church, unless its been a funeral, is about as unforgiving as a Tsunami, drinks, smokes, swears, has slept about a bit and probably couldn't differentiate between noah and moses. So, is that a xian?

The other type, the ones that pound their bible nightly, say their prayers before bedtime and would forgive the killer of their child should be avoided from all friendship or association, their existence is a blasphemy to Satan and the Gods of Hell, in my opinion this type breath's in a lie and spreads it with each exhale, a true Pandemic Virus.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tmt1922" <tmt1922@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "chalchiuhnenetzin" <jaguarcat2002@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

RE COLD
Some xtians can curse you with a beatific smile on their face
(I had one of these experiences)
However a sraightforward
person you may be ..... Learn to do the same !
It will save you a lot of trouble
but NEVER do it to a Satanist
AVE SATANAS
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm referring to the second category of Xians on your list, the ones that push it on you and expect you to become the like them. I like open-minded 'Xians' like your sister. I see Xianity as only a program that everyone has to conform to it in order to avoid calamity.

I think you have to be more specific with the term "xian". For example, my sister would probably call herself a xian, but, she has never read the bible, never been to church, unless its been a funeral, is about as unforgiving as a Tsunami, drinks, smokes, swears, has slept about a bit and probably couldn't differentiate between noah and moses. So, is that a xian?

The other type, the ones that pound their bible nightly, say their prayers before bedtime and would forgive the killer of their child should be avoided from all friendship or association, their existence is a blasphemy to Satan and the Gods of Hell, in my opinion this type breath's in a lie and spreads it with each exhale, a true Pandemic Virus.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back