Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

"Coexist" Bumper Stickers & Death

Eugene Sp

Often I see "coexist" bumper stickers slapped on cars with all of their stupid "orthodox religious (?) symbols." Recently, I saw a new one: "Tolerance." This sickens me. If I were to go up to one of these "existers" and point out that the Black Sun or Swastika is missing; or, that I am a devoted Spirtual Satanist, I wonder how long he/she would coexist with "me!" These (money making) programs along with "Eracism" are in my opinion, a slap in the face to us. Which brings me to my point: This really is war! To coexist (live & let live) is DEATH-our death. We cannot just sit back while the enemy continues to plan, build, manipulate, and destroy under seemingly innocent and different disguises! We have been blessed with the means & the duty to empower ourselves out of slavery and death; then, to aid others likewise by exposing these poisons and advancing Spiritual Satanism. We must develop our psychic powers. I know it may be difficult for some of you
because of privacy. But just 5-15 mins a day (40 Day Power) of whatever (JoS approved) meditation you can do will work wonders. For those of you who really want to perform the dedication ritual, instead of going to the movie theater (where others think you might be), make a plan. Regarding meditation, "your thoughts matter because they are matter!" It has been said by our Clergy that one who meditates "stands out like a beacon on the astral;" and I would add "and Father Satan will provide a way; for like attracts like!" And do not forget to end with a "Void Meditation." This is important for more than just closing. We must be able to "VOID!" If we do not develop this faculty, we will not be able to withstand the enemy's "daily intimidations," nor their "confined interrogations!" The Vatican's Office of The Inquisition was never dissolved! It still exists today as the renamed "(Sacred) Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, or CDF." It has had a
Cardinal Secretary or Pro-Prefect in office (without lapse) since the Burning Times! We have enlisted in HellsArmy. We must fight not only for Father Satan, but for our own survival! Father Satan will make a way, but we each must make a plan!!! Hail Marquis MARCHOSIAS & Hail Father SATAN!!! jene.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back