Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Coated black candles?

666 Viktor 666

I ordered some black candles from e bay and they arrived today so they turn out to be white candles coated in black wax. Is that acceptable for rituals and such? Thanks!
Hail Satan! Praise the Mighty Gods of Hell!

Your intent and what is in your heart is what really matters, I would say yes its fine, as I have a silver candle that is like that.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666 Viktor 666" <ave.diabolus1994@... wrote:

I ordered some black candles from e bay and they arrived today so they turn out to be white candles coated in black wax. Is that acceptable for rituals and such? Thanks!

Probably just another way for the xians to fuck with us. That sounds really messed up. Straight up false advertising if you ask me. Usually when places do things like that, I make it a habit to leave very bad yet truthful costumer reviews. Hopefully someone else would read it and have enough sense to not but them.   Rege, Satanas!*Rege, Azazel!*Rege, Amdusias!   PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!   Al Jiwah- I remember necessary affairs and execute them in due time. I teach and guide those who follow my instructions.   -Satanic_Guidance (Mac Friday) www.joyofsatan.com

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, December 15, 2010 10:56:55 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Coated black candles?

Your intent and what is in your heart is what really matters, I would say yes its fine, as I have a silver candle that is like that.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666 Viktor 666" <ave.diabolus1994@... wrote:

hi how r u
Sent with Verizon Mobile Email

---Original Message---
From: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: 12/15/2010 1:57 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Your intent and what is in your heart is what really matters, I would say yes its fine, as I have a silver candle that is like that.Hail Satan!Hail Marbas!--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666 Viktor 666" <ave.diabolus1994@... wrote: I ordered some black candles from e bay and they arrived today so they turn out to be white candles coated in black wax. Is that acceptable for rituals and such? Thanks! Hail Satan! Praise the Mighty Gods of Hell!

i know is a fucking bitch to find them in the states but i think i got a solution for all my brothres and sister thet migt need candles just the think of it am gonna open a new message for all brothers and sisters that want to get their candels see you in the other topic A NEW ONE!! HAIL FATHER SATAN !!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mickybourne68@..." <mickybourne68@... wrote:

hi how r u

---Original Message---

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666 Viktor 666" <ave.diabolus1994@ wrote:

I found a decent black candle that you can find almost anywhere. It's the Yankee Candle company's scent called "Midsummer's Night" if you look really close it's actually a VERY dark blue/purple but you really can't tell at all. It has a good scent, too, nothing annoying. It's musk, patchouli, sage and mahogany. I used to small votives for my dedication and they were wonderful!

Here's the link: http://www.yankeecandle.com/cgi-bin/ycb ... b&view=ALL

Hail Satan!
Hail Andras!

~ Arabella ~

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ivan kaim lucas" <splcustomcreations@... wrote:

i know is a fucking bitch to find them in the states but i think i got a solution for all my brothres and sister thet migt need candles just the think of it am gonna open a new message for all brothers and sisters that want to get their candels see you in the other topic A NEW ONE!! HAIL FATHER SATAN !!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mickybourne68@" <mickybourne68@ wrote:

hi how r u

---Original Message---

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "666 Viktor 666" <ave.diabolus1994@ wrote:

Yankee candle makes another one called "Witches Brew". Truly black, smells good, readily available on Ebay.

Fuck Yahweh!
Fuck the Nazarene!
Hail Satan!

well if its some black candles your after i would head over to http://www.somaluna.com/ they have black candles galore and some other cools stuff

Thanks everybody for your help! Hails Satan! Have a great Winter Solstice and Dark Blessings to you all!

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 7:00 AM, Frilock <frilock10@... wrote:

well if its some black candles your after i would head over to http://www.somaluna.com/ they have black candles galore and some other cools stuff

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back