Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Cleaning the Aura question

brandonmoreno321

When focusing the intense white light on the chakra, do I visualize the chakra itself being white and glowing brilliantly like a sun, or do I visualize the light radiating on the chakra? IE, I visualize the base chakra a vibrant red, with brilliant white light radiating around it?

HAIL SATAN!

All white-gold.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandonmoreno321" <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

When focusing the intense white light on the chakra, do I visualize the chakra itself being white and glowing brilliantly like a sun, or do I visualize the light radiating on the chakra? IE, I visualize the base chakra a vibrant red, with brilliant white light radiating around it?

HAIL SATAN!

all white gold my brother ^_^ HAIL FATHER ENKI AND ALL GODS OF HELL

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandonmoreno321" <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back