Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Cleaning Aura and Chakras

elliedeath

I started the power meditations and my aura is VERY dirty. I think it is from mental illness that im currently over coming. On my first day I spent many sessions cleaning my aura, using vibrations from the Satanic Rosary and its not cleaning as well as I hoped. I feel it hard to continue with the daily process of power meditations if I cant get my Aura and Chakras clean. My Crown and Third eye chakra are the dirtiest and the others have cleaned out well enough to proceed. 
Anyone have this issue before or am I doing something wrong. Could it be alll the meds I take blocking my Chakras? Thanks in advance.
-EllieHail Satan

It might be the meds BUT be careful just dropping them. Some of them have rough withdrawal symptoms.

As for your aura and chakras, just keep working on them.

Ever clean a pan with badly burnt on food? Do your best a bit at a time and see the gradual progress. You ARE dedicated, right? If so, you've nothing to fear in this.

Remember to have faith in your efforts, as well as the Gods and Goddesses.

Hail Father Satan!

@elliedwath

You're right. I didn't see your other response. I don't know if you're still moderated or if it's a failure on yahoo's code.

Anyways, I rarely answer private emails.

:D

I have some serious things that I am worried about. I felt psychic attacks all yesterday with severe headaches in my crown. I did void meditations whenever I could and the headaches would go away for a time period. I am dedicated. I have read conflicting reports about the affects of praying that one can have. I believed someone was praying for me but I didnt know who. Now I dont believe this to be true. I had a nightmare involving the greys. Woke me up in a cold sweat. I think Satan is trying to tell me something I am just not sure what. Im so frightened from the dream that Im having a hard time talking to Satan right now, which is what they would want. 
I have also read here yesterday that being on psychiatric drugs can make power meditation dangerous. I wonder if this opened me up to an attack while I was vulnerable. I feel like something chased them away as the dream was quite short lived. Most nightmares feel to last eternity. If power meditation is dangerous on psychiatric drugs, how am I ever to proceed. I feel better since I fully dedicated, but Im worried that coming off my main med will hurt me in the long run. I want myself to be stronger than that. Idk if it is Satan who healed me or the new drug. 

I had a psychic attack the night before last. It was in the form of a nightmare, but was not a normal nightmare. Nightmares feel like they can last eternity, this was merely seconds. I believe it was the greys as I saw them in the dream. Satan and whoever my guardian is ran them off and it was over in seconds. I of course couldnt sleep the rest of the night and the next night I made sure to spend extra time protecting my aura. I would be lying if I said i wasnt scared though. I was and still am worried that the fact that my crown and third eye chakra arent as clean as the rest could have something to do with it. thoughts?

---In [email protected], <no.state@... wrote :

@elliedwath

You're right. I didn't see your other response. I don't know if you're still moderated or if it's a failure on yahoo's code.

Anyways, I rarely answer private emails.

:D

Psychiatrists evidently gave you a soul killing label and solved the problem by destroying you with poisonous psychotropic drugs.  Coming off them too quickly can cause such intense emotional problems that many people experience extreme depression, which is then treated with more poison.  It's not uncommon for diagnosed individuals to be put on 10 different poisons. 

Fixing such a problem would involve seeing a homeopathic physician.  A real doctor in other words.  Then and only then could you really lay down a solid path to travel.

It sounds like you need to learn about psychiatrists first and what their real motives are.  They are murderers.  Always have been, always will be.

---In [email protected], <elliedeath@... wrote :

I started the power meditations and my aura is VERY dirty. I think it is from mental illness that im currently over coming. On my first day I spent many sessions cleaning my aura, using vibrations from the Satanic Rosary and its not cleaning as well as I hoped. I feel it hard to continue with the daily process of power meditations if I cant get my Aura and Chakras clean. My Crown and Third eye chakra are the dirtiest and the others have cleaned out well enough to proceed. 
Anyone have this issue before or am I doing something wrong. Could it be alll the meds I take blocking my Chakras? Thanks in advance.
-EllieHail Satan

@elliedeath, these kinds of attacks will happen at first, as the enemy wants you afraid to work towards your freedom.

It's because they fear you.

Please continue meditating.

Hail Father Satan forever!

Idk what to do. I thought science fell in line too. I also see a pdoc and a therapist who are part of a church because it's all I can afford. They are aware I'm not Christian. Wow this is probably causing me more problems than I realize. I'm really worried and idk where to go from here. The pdoc I've seen at the church has always wanted me off the drugs. It was me who felt dependent on them. I was dx schizoaffective. I heard voices until I started lithium and then gave myself in dedication. I've been voice free. I'm at a loss. What about normal physical type medications. Do you have any links or sermons you can direct me to about pdocs?

Hail Satan

Science does fit in with Spiritual Satanism. But, modern psychiatry is not based on real science.

And, most mental health workers who take offense to such a statement, do so because they are functionally illiterate and incompetent.

Just to be clear, are "pdocs" psychotropic meds or what?

Even if you're frustrated, keep working on your meditations, honestly.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back