Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Clarifications about Satan

abraxas696

Hi everybody, I'm really happy to be here and join this community.I would ask something about Satan. I define myself as a rational satanist but I like to read and study so I decided to go deeper on spiritual satanist. So.. I was reading a pdf from JoS talking about Satan saying that naturally he is our God but after some paragraphs I read that humans are a creation of extraterrestrials entity (some of them good and want to protect us, like Satan, and someone other want to destroy us).Now I don't understand this concept, is Satan (and the other demons) an extraterrestrial entity (they still exist, are made of matter)? Or are they Gods (astral and untouchable)? 

Every living entity that is advanced has higher frequency/vibration existence, above than that of the physical body. The Gods who we call Satan and the Demons are materially extraterrestrial with flesh and blood bodies.

This doesn't reduce their power or stature anymore than a human being with an awakened soul is more advanced than they were when they weren't advanced at all.

This actually shows they are more advanced. Beings who only reside on the astral are not as powerful in comparison to these that exist materially as well. And our Gods are also immortal materially.

Satan and His Demons are highly advanced ETs yes, they still exist and are made of matter. They physically exist and have physical bodies.

No I didn't heard about that.That's why I'm trying to take more information as possible.

@...5h3r
I communicate my own way. You are welcome.

@abraxas696
Yeah, the information is available, and it is being updated all the time.

@alex_123456789
My reply cuts off as "he", not "hu", but yeah, that is also true, lol. I wanted to say that they were here on Earth, as well.

@Claudius Lawal
Pay attention to the Yahoo! Groups and notice it cuts messages short sometimes. If I am a troll, the Clergy would not approve my posts, and they would ban me. Don't jump to conclusions with your accusations, a

FancyMancy, I know you aren't a troll. And I like you and the posts you have made in JoS Forums, before the enemy nuked it :)

Yes, it what I'm doing but I'm interested in others opinions too. That doesn't mean I'll take them as true.

can someone so kimd pls provide the link for the hatha nd kundalini yoga, the links in the meditation program are broken nd the sites are frozen....I'm getting frustrated here as I've been trying in vain to get then. seems the enemy isn't sleeping nd they're doing their level best to prevent the info from reaching the public.

pls can someone provide the links for the Hatha and Kundalini yoga...the links in the meditation program are broken nd frozen.

Attachments :
<ol>Kundalini Yoga Basic Spinal Energy Series-186958.pdf</ol><ol>INSTRUCTIONS for Hatha and Kundalini Yoga-186958.pdf</ol><ol>Hatha Yoga Sample Session-186958.pdf</ol>And when you feel sexual attraction to a certain Demon and you become celibate because you can not love anyone else, what do you do?
I would like an explanation of our HP's if possible, I am very confused about this. It's something really serious.
The pdf's are here :)

♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Friday, September 1, 2017, 7:57:15 PM GMT-3, joluninja@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

pls can someone provide the links for the Hatha and Kundalini yoga...the links in the meditation program are broken nd frozen.

You should specify, very clearly, what type of relationship you would like with a Daemon, and be very respectful. Those Daemons who like serious relationships, as opposed to casual sex, do take that VERY seriously; breaking your bond/word with them would be...well, I would guess it would not be worth discovering!

Types of relationships can include:

- 1 male and 1 female;
- 2 males;
- 2 females;
- multiple partners;
- non-sexual relationship
- etc.

If you find it difficult or impossible to sleep with another person physically, then you should speak with your Daemon/Daemoness lover about that. You need to specify whether you are interested in having Astral sex only, or Astral sex and Physical sex with people you meet in your Physical life.

This leads me on to ask a question - can we have an actual Marriage with an Astral Lover, and if so, has anyone ever done it? There might be a postponing of a Physical Wedding, but perhaps an Astral Wedding would be performed.

Do you Masturbate?   I do not know what else to say.  How and what do you expect out of a relationship with a Being with no physical body?  Where do you wish to take it  Thats all I think you should do

On Monday, September 4, 2017 10:20 AM, "Ana Zurick anazurick@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

[Attachment(s) from Ana Zurick anazurick@... [JoyofSatan666] included below] And when you feel sexual attraction to a certain Demon and you become celibate because you can not love anyone else, what do you do?
I would like an explanation of our HP's if possible, I am very confused about this. It's something really serious.
The pdf's are here :)

♠ Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Gods of Hell! HH! H4! ♠
Returning Curses
Returning Curses Part 2: Building a Powerful Aura of Protection
40 daySelf Empowerment Programm
Joy of Satan

On Friday, September 1, 2017, 7:57:15 PM GMT-3, joluninja@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back