Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Clairvoyance

royalblueflame666

To those of you who have opened your clairvoyance eyes to the astral.

I'm very interested in beginning to work on mine. I just have a few questions.

Do you think its rather important to work on both, clairvoyance and clairaudience at the same time when beginning to open them?

How did you know when you were ready? Or is it just like any other chakra?

*most importantly how long did it take you to start seeing entities, or infact any astral beings and so forth.,? (I understand the fact that everyone is individual)

And let me get this straight... Do you see them with your eyes open, your 2 physical seeing eyes.. Or do you see them in some other way? And how do you tell the difference with what's reality and from the astral? And do you see everything on the astral when you open these points?

Lastly, can you give me tips and advice for when I begin my meditations to open these points?..

Hail Satan!!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Working on your chakras and generally meditation, will on its own open both. Now since clairaudience is of the Throat Chakra and 6th Chakra is of the clairvoyance. Working on these will open your spiritual eyes so to say. Time varies. No, you do not see things with your physical eyes. Its an internal type of vision.

I mean you can see the physical plane and in your minds eye, you see another image of the same space, but its the astral plane. That is my own experience with it, someone else could have had it differently. Also as you advance you will see more and differently than the way I have described. Some people can get into trance and they see spherically. What matters is that you advanced and see for yourself. You should definitely work on opening these as these are all siddhis. Seeing someone's soul and generally the Astral plane and you can know so many things about them, but aside from it advancement of those powers will help everywhere. Since they are related to your astral senses that you use to materialize your goals.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@... wrote:

Do you think its rather important to work on both, clairvoyance and clairaudience at the same time when beginning to open them?

*most importantly how long did it take you to start seeing entities, or infact any astral beings and so forth.,? (I understand the fact that everyone is individual)

And let me get this straight... Do you see them with your eyes open, your 2 physical seeing eyes.. Or do you see them in some other way? And how do you tell the difference with what's reality and from the astral? And do you see everything on the astral when you open these points?

Lastly, can you give me tips and advice for when I begin my meditations to open these points?..

Hail Satan!!

I always worked them at the same time.I started opening them since my dedication as a matter of fact.4 months in I don't see anything/hear anything. But I know my points are stronger, for I can feel them harder everytime I meditate on them. I close my eyes ( they must be relaxed) and I look at my forehead's center. If when you do them your eyes don't feel strained that should be enough.
Tips? Patience, Motivation , Consistency.
On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 7:28 PM, <royalblueflame666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

That is confusing. And in a way I thought we's like see them.. As we'd see another human, maybe a lil different. But to think we'd only see them in our minds eye kinda sux. So we'd have to close our eyes and then see them? ... Seems weird how some people express the way the Gods come to them... It doesn't sound the same as you mentioned. Especially when they say the entire room lights up and things like that... Which makes it harder to think how it really is...

Hail Satan!!
Hail Opis!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 14:27:10 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Clairvoyance
  Working on your chakras and generally meditation, will on its own open both. Now since clairaudience is of the Throat Chakra and 6th Chakra is of the clairvoyance. Working on these will open your spiritual eyes so to say. Time varies. No, you do not see things with your physical eyes. Its an internal type of vision.

I mean you can see the physical plane and in your minds eye, you see another image of the same space, but its the astral plane. That is my own experience with it, someone else could have had it differently. Also as you advance you will see more and differently than the way I have described. Some people can get into trance and they see spherically. What matters is that you advanced and see for yourself. You should definitely work on opening these as these are all siddhis. Seeing someone's soul and generally the Astral plane and you can know so many things about them, but aside from it advancement of those powers will help everywhere. Since they are related to your astral senses that you use to materialize your goals.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

so I understand this. Your mind is the link to your soul on the physical plain.... That's why when you empower your soul, you open more of your brain... So in a way it makes a lil bit of sense... But still I see it hard to understand how we'd see the astral IN our minds eye.. It makes me wanna advance more and find out fo myself, which ofcourse I will. But I repeat, sounds weird lol.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Opis!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 14:27:10 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Clairvoyance

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!!

Okay, maybe this will help explain it a bit clearer.

Close your eyes, then think of an apple. See the apple, the shine of it, the details of it (grab an apple to study before if you like). Turn the apple around in your mind to see it from a different angle.

This is seeing something with your 'minds eye'. Simply, it is seeing, or visulising something in your head. Seeing with your physical eyes is seeing the physical objects around you, the computer your useing, the table its on, etc.

When we see on the astral, it is similar to seeing with your minds eye. We see with our eyes closed, but instead of us 'imagening it', it is something that is there, something we are actually seeing. The visuals are in our mind, but the astral plane is really there.

When you advance and fully open your astral vision, you will be able to see both physical and astral at once with your eyes open. You can see the Gods for example, in the physical. However they are still on the astral plane, you are just seeing them with your physical eyes. Seeing your physical surroundings, as well as seeing their astral body, the astral plane. It can be confusing, theres no doubt about that.

As was said, the best thing you can do is simply work on it and see for yourself. Just keep working on the points as Hoodedcobra said. The Throat and Sixth chakras, as well as the minor chakras for those two (as pointed out in the clairaudiance and clairvoiance parts of the JoS).

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

so I understand this. Your mind is the link to your soul on the physical plain.... That's why when you empower your soul, you open more of your brain... So in a way it makes a lil bit of sense... But still I see it hard to understand how we'd see the astral IN our minds eye.. It makes me wanna advance more and find out fo myself, which ofcourse I will. But I repeat, sounds weird lol.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Opis!!

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 02 Feb 2013 14:27:10
To:
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Clairvoyance

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Thank you, En Haradren. I've always wondered that myself. I kind of leaned toward that notion, but wasn't too sure. I'm actually pretty decent at visualizing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "En Haradren Amlug" wrote:

Close your eyes, then think of an apple. See the apple, the shine of it, the details of it (grab an apple to study before if you like). Turn the apple around in your mind to see it from a different angle.

This is seeing something with your 'minds eye'. Simply, it is seeing, or visulising something in your head. Seeing with your physical eyes is seeing the physical objects around you, the computer your useing, the table its on, etc.

When we see on the astral, it is similar to seeing with your minds eye. We see with our eyes closed, but instead of us 'imagening it', it is something that is there, something we are actually seeing. The visuals are in our mind, but the astral plane is really there.

When you advance and fully open your astral vision, you will be able to see both physical and astral at once with your eyes open. You can see the Gods for example, in the physical. However they are still on the astral plane, you are just seeing them with your physical eyes. Seeing your physical surroundings, as well as seeing their astral body, the astral plane. It can be confusing, theres no doubt about that.

As was said, the best thing you can do is simply work on it and see for yourself. Just keep working on the points as Hoodedcobra said. The Throat and Sixth chakras, as well as the minor chakras for those two (as pointed out in the clairaudiance and clairvoiance parts of the JoS).

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], royalblueflame666@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Opis!!

To:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!!

Wow!! Ok thanks, I can't wait!!! This is so exciting... Thank you.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Opis!!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 07:25:13 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Clairvoyance

-En Haradren Amlug.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Opis!!

To:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back