Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Clairaudience or insanity?

Syd

For a while now, ive been searching the internet for some clue as to what has been happening to me, now ive come here for an answer if possible.

I have recently begun to hear distant and muffled voices, one seemingly male, one more female sounding. As well as my own thoughts, aloud but inside my head. None of the voices are "outside" my brain, ive come to realize that i can "hear" my own thoughts, along with the seperate and alternating male and female voices.

so far, i can only "hear", or make out one or two words at a time often just the same ones at a time on repeat until i can sorta place what they may be. For example, i may hear soemthing that sounds like, "igette" and after a while place it closest sounding to "cigarette".

but on one occasion i caught what sounded like "confuse her" and shortly after i was unable to make anything out and the sound of the "word" i heard kept changing rapidly and only slightly.

any thoughts would be wonderful.
Syd VORTEX.

Im kind of the same way or i will ask a question out loud getting the answer sometimes correctly from my 'thoughts'. Its the worse when i have to work around people because i always have to ask them what they said and then they say they never said anything and start to think im crazy. but i feel you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Syd" <darkworldsyd@... wrote:

For a while now, ive been searching the internet for some clue as to what has been happening to me, now ive come here for an answer if possible.

I have recently begun to hear distant and muffled voices, one seemingly male, one more female sounding. As well as my own thoughts, aloud but inside my head. None of the voices are "outside" my brain, ive come to realize that i can "hear" my own thoughts, along with the seperate and alternating male and female voices.

so far, i can only "hear", or make out one or two words at a time often just the same ones at a time on repeat until i can sorta place what they may be. For example, i may hear soemthing that sounds like, "igette" and after a while place it closest sounding to "cigarette".

but on one occasion i caught what sounded like "confuse her" and shortly after i was unable to make anything out and the sound of the "word" i heard kept changing rapidly and only slightly.

Syd VORTEX.

<td val[/IMG]Ever since I started meditation on my pineal gland, I've noticed the same thing happening. One night I woke up and I heard two voices outside my room that sounded like my roommates talking, a male and female. I thought they were talking about me leaving in the middle of the night (it was too hot in my room to stay there). When I opened the door, no one was there.

Then, at my parent's house, I woke up in the middle of the day and I heard my dad say "Good dog" outside my room. But when I checked the house, he wasn't there and I didn't heard the door close.

It may just be that you're starting to open up. I'd keep up an aura of protection just in case.

Hail Father Enki!!
Hail Lord Dagon!!

--- On Tue, 6/28/11, twistedsoul8382@... <twistedsoul8382@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Clairaudience or insanity?
To: [email protected]
Date: Tuesday, June 28, 2011, 2:25 PM

Im kind of the same way or i will ask a question out loud getting the answer sometimes correctly from my 'thoughts'. Its the worse when i have to work around people because i always have to ask them what they said and then they say they never said anything and start to think im crazy. but i feel you.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "Syd" <darkworldsyd@... wrote:

Syd VORTEX.
[/TD]

Same with me expect I don't hear the female voice part. Actually about once or twice, more of a male voice. I hear my voice to but sometimes I would hear others voice like if my mom or someone in my house calls my name or some other voice and no one is there or they say I didn't say anything. It doesn't happen often but it comes up every now and then. Even things in my home move especially in the kitchen. I think it's myself sometimes and at other times I don't think it is me, but it's never a negative or scary feeling.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], darkworldsyd@... wrote:

Thankyou for your answers, please keep them comming.

Sent from my iPod

I sometimes hear voices audibly, with my physical ears, even when no one is around. The thing is, these voices sound YOUNG. When Lesser Demons speak, is that how They sound?
HAIL SATAN AND THE GODS OF HELL FOREVER.
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2011 1:43:00 AM

Same with me expect I don't hear the female voice part. Actually about once or twice, more of a male voice. I hear my voice to but sometimes I would hear others voice like if my mom or someone in my house calls my name or some other voice and no one is there or they say I didn't say anything. It doesn't happen often but it comes up every now and then. Even things in my home move especially in the kitchen. I think it's myself sometimes and at other times I don't think it is me, but it's never a negative or scary feeling.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], darkworldsyd@... wrote:

Sent from my iPod

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ash Shadow <shadowspeck@... wrote:
I sometimes hear voices audibly, with my physical ears, even when no one is around. The thing is, these voices sound YOUNG. 
When Lesser Demons speak, is that how They sound?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], darkworldsyd@ wrote:

Sent from my iPod
Me too. I hear a very very very deep male voice. Any fear you have will act as a barrier. Try meditating, i only need to go into medium trance, expecting the voices. Before meditating call Father Satan for protection and guidence, you never know who it is or what intentions they have. After calling Father go into a medium trance and just talk to them, ask them to visit and talk to you.I Heard my voice a Daemon several times before he visited, twice i seen him in meditation and once he visited me. Good luck, Dont forget to talk to father before meditating. Regards Dragonmage777. Hail Satan.

Thank you DragonMage, I will do this.
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2011 2:38:19 AM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Ash Shadow <shadowspeck@... wrote:

I sometimes hear voices audibly, with my physical ears, even when no one is around. The thing is, these voices sound YOUNG. 
When Lesser Demons speak, is that how They sound?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], darkworldsyd@ wrote:

Sent from my iPod

Me too. I hear a very very very deep male voice. Any fear you have will act as a barrier. Try meditating, i only need to go into medium trance, expecting the voices. Before meditating call Father Satan for protection and guidence, you never know who it is or what intentions they have. After calling Father go into a medium trance and just talk to them, ask them to visit and talk to you.I Heard my voice a Daemon several times before he visited, twice i seen him in meditation and once he visited me. Good luck, Dont forget to talk to father before meditating. Regards Dragonmage777. Hail Satan.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back