Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Clairaudiance headaches

javier_otto

So I've been performing the meditation to open the points of clairaudience, and I had to stop after six minutes of it because I started getting a nasty headache, what would be a good way to pace myself so I don't hurt myself? I wasn't even able to complete all the points before this rush of migraine hit me.. 
Hail Satan and the Brilliant Ones of DUAT!! 

I had the worst headache ever yesterday in my 3rd eye and clairvoyance chakras so that proves my theory I guess.
But the greys have also been hammering me non-stop after identifying one of their pet projects 2 days ago.The most disgusting jew I have ever sensed in my life and he's a literal walking HIVE of greys who's aura is a vortex of disease and death energy so massive I can sense it halfway across the bloody country!
I think I've pinpointed his location as the east coast around north carolina and the instant I broke through the veil he was using to hide his aura I got HAMMERED by an army of greys and haven't been able so sleep worth shit since that day.
The greys are dead set on protecting this kike like a swarm of pissed off hornets.
Just in time for me to start opening my clairvoyance chakras too.

On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 2:02 AM, "javier_otto@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

So I've been performing the meditation to open the points of clairaudience, and I had to stop after six minutes of it because I started getting a nasty headache, what would be a good way to pace myself so I don't hurt myself? I wasn't even able to complete all the points before this rush of migraine hit me.. 
Hail Satan and the Brilliant Ones of DUAT!! 

Interesting, ever since I got home from work my third eye has been constantly buzzing, it feels like there is something crawling inside of my forehead.. But fuck kikes, this one at work in particular, whenever I have to talk to him or I'm around him for too long my head will start to hurt.. And he will give me these blank stares, like he will stop talking for a second and just stare. I can see the evil energy in his eyes.. I need to curse his ass, these aura protections have been helping though.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back