Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Circulating energy & My program

Fourth Reich 666

1. Which is more powerful: single serpent meditation or Circulating energy meditation. And is the Circulating energy meditation very important in a kundalini based program, I need to cut some time

2. I need to know exactly how long my meds take, do how long does it usually take ye do the Mer Ka ba meditation?

3. Here us my program, I feel as if something is missing or something can be taken out, PLEASE HELP ME!!

Kundalini Yoga
Breathing exercises
Void meditation
Pineal meditation
Energy meditation
Blue Light Meditation
Preliminary Meditation for invoking the elements
Energy circulation meditation (alternate)
Single Serpent med
Merkaba Med
Work on Extensions
(Optional) Chakra Breathing
Complete Chakra Meditation (Sanskrit

Now what should I take away and what should I add. I want this to be a kundalini based program.

And I might add aura empowering meditation

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!
and Hail be to The Gods of Duat

Rise up people, and unleash the storm - Joseph Göebels

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Add: Aura of Protection, Cleansing Aura.

Blue Light Meditation isn't needed.
The Energy Meditation isn't neccessary. Perhaps do this outside of your normal meditation routine, like just walking around during the day.

Do the chakra extensions with the Full Chakra Meditation, vibrate the sanskrit word into the extensions as well as the main chakra, much like the Watchtower meditations. Also, do the chakra breathing as you do this. Breath the energy into your chakra, then vibrate the word of power.

Circulating Energy and Single Serpent are both different. And work on different things. So can't compare them so much. The Serpent meditations are best for a Kundalini workout. If you feel you need to work on manipulating and moving energy throughout your body, keep doing the Circulating Energy meditation. But if not, then you don't really need it with the other chakra meditations.

If you need to know how long the Mer Ka Ba takes, do it.

If your strapped for time. You could split this program in half, and do some in the morning, and some at night.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

1. Which is more powerful: single serpent meditation or Circulating energy meditation. And is the Circulating energy meditation very important in a kundalini based program, I need to cut some time

2. I need to know exactly how long my meds take, do how long does it usually take ye do the Mer Ka ba meditation?

3. Here us my program, I feel as if something is missing or something can be taken out, PLEASE HELP ME!!

Kundalini Yoga
Breathing exercises
Void meditation
Pineal meditation
Energy meditation
Blue Light Meditation
Single Serpent med
Merkaba Med
Work on Extensions

Now what should I take away and what should I add. I want this to be a kundalini based program.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

This is a great topic. I would love to hear what people are doing for their actual programs and see the feedback. I think I could advance more if only I could nail a better program down and do it consistently.

Here's my program as of now:

Kundalini Yoga Kriyas
Chakras AUMs
Hatha Yoga
Chakra Align & Spin
Balancing Breath
Chakra Meditation (Only the chakra-of-the-day, this is new for me)
MerKaBah
Breath of Fire
Tibetan Breaths

Should I be switching it up once in awhile, or is it fine to do the same thing?

It seems like your program is much more focused on actual meditations, which I may not be getting enough of. I'm also leaving things out, like the Satanic Breathing exercises which I only do once in awhile. Maybe that can be switched in and out with the Tibetan breaths.

Have you ever thought about Hatha Yoga in your program? I've been doing it every day for almost a few years. It really gets the energy flowing to a point where it's more inconvenient for me to NOT do it!

I would love to hear what others think.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@... wrote:

Kundalini Yoga
Breathing exercises
Void meditation
Pineal meditation
Energy meditation
Blue Light Meditation
Single Serpent med
Merkaba Med
Work on Extensions

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Again, you too should be doing Aura of Protection, and Cleansing your Aura daily! These meditations are so important.

Why not do Kundalini and Hatha Yoga together, one after the other?

Also, I would put the Breath of Fire at the start of my meditation program, but thats me.

What you need to work on is consistancy. Make sure you're doing your meditations daily. And not only this, but you have to be doing the same amount of meditations daily. You can't spend one day doing an hour of intensive meditation. Then the next spend 10-15 mins meditating. This is uneven and not good.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mistertriggers" <sausageinyamouf@... wrote:

This is a great topic. I would love to hear what people are doing for their actual programs and see the feedback. I think I could advance more if only I could nail a better program down and do it consistently.

Kundalini Yoga Kriyas
Chakras AUMs
Hatha Yoga
Chakra Align & Spin
Balancing Breath
MerKaBah
Breath of Fire
Tibetan Breaths

It seems like your program is much more focused on actual meditations, which I may not be getting enough of. I'm also leaving things out, like the Satanic Breathing exercises which I only do once in awhile. Maybe that can be switched in and out with the Tibetan breaths.

Have you ever thought about Hatha Yoga in your program? I've been doing it every day for almost a few years. It really gets the energy flowing to a point where it's more inconvenient for me to NOT do it!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@ wrote:

Kundalini Yoga
Breathing exercises
Void meditation
Pineal meditation
Energy meditation
Blue Light Meditation
Single Serpent med
Merkaba Med
Work on Extensions

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

Kundalini yoga then Hatha yoga takes a little long eh? I'm sticking with 5 Tibetans. I do breathing exercise after yoga

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

On 8 Aug 2013, at 04:51 a.m., "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:

Again, you too should be doing Aura of Protection, and Cleansing your Aura daily! These meditations are so important.

Why not do Kundalini and Hatha Yoga together, one after the other?

Also, I would put the Breath of Fire at the start of my meditation program, but thats me.

What you need to work on is consistancy. Make sure you're doing your meditations daily. And not only this, but you have to be doing the same amount of meditations daily. You can't spend one day doing an hour of intensive meditation. Then the next spend 10-15 mins meditating. This is uneven and not good.

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mistertriggers" <sausageinyamouf@... wrote:

Kundalini Yoga Kriyas
Chakras AUMs
Hatha Yoga
Chakra Align & Spin
Balancing Breath
MerKaBah
Breath of Fire
Tibetan Breaths

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Fourth Reich 666 <fourth_reich666@ wrote:

Kundalini Yoga
Breathing exercises
Void meditation
Pineal meditation
Energy meditation
Blue Light Meditation
Single Serpent med
Merkaba Med
Work on Extensions

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!!!
Heil Mein Fuehrer!!!!!
Heil Dietrich Eckart
Heil Joseph Goebbles
HAIL AMON RA!!!!!!!!!!
HAIL HORUS!!!!!!!!!!

SIEG HEIL!!!!!

- Mazin

[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back