Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

circles?

JackBlackJordan .

I have heard a little bit on the nine-inch circle, something about them being disrespectful to the Gods. But i find it slightly easier to try to meditate if i visulize myself in some kind of circle (i think i've seen too many circle magic shows). Well i was just wondering if i would piss the Gods off if i just put myself in some random circle when i meditate?

P.S. I have been trying too meditate for the past year and still am at square one, so i kinda need all the help i can get. When i say square one i mean, I don't know if my chakras are open and i can't see or feel energy period, nothing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "soul.deletion" <soul.deletion@... wrote:
I have heard a little bit on the nine-inch circle, something about them being disrespectful to the Gods. But i find it slightly easier to try to meditate if i visulize myself in some kind of circle (i think i've seen too many circle magic shows). Well i was just wondering if i would piss the Gods off if i just put myself in some random circle when i meditate?
*******Nah....if you are just using the circle as a "privacy fence" it's no big deal.

P.S. I have been trying too meditate for the past year and still am at square one, so i kinda need all the help i can get. When i say square one i mean, I don't know if my chakras are open and i can't see or feel energy period, nothing.
*******Well, you may be farther along than you suspect. Take the circle you mentioned above and turn it into a Temple. That's what the circle essentially is. Use it as a foundation and build on top of it.

If you're really not sure about your chakras go back and open them again. Take your time and don't rush. Once they are open remember to do the chakra exercises. This keeps them "tuned up".

HS/88!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "soul.deletion" <soul.deletion@... wrote:

If you want to open you chakras an easy way to it is on theworldpuja.com
There are words of blasphemy but the methods work if you ignore the blasphemous parts and make them follow Satan's teachings if that makes any sense.
There is no christian bullshit on the web site, just contact me if you want to know what ones to listen to
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back