Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Cigarettes

vicious1_wcl

pretty basic question but if i quit smoking, will i get more powerful results with foundation and other meditations? i would think so logically but obviously logic doesnt mean much to your average satanist lol. a year ago i thought the queen jew zombie could take me to fuckin Neverland in the sky somewhere but obviously not! lol -Chet

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vicious1_wcl" <vicious1_wcl@... wrote:
pretty basic question but if i quit smoking, will i get more powerful results with foundation and other meditations? i would think so logically but obviously logic doesnt mean much to your average satanist lol. a year ago i thought the queen jew zombie could take me to fuckin Neverland in the sky somewhere but obviously not! lol -Chet

Hail Satan
Its not advised to harm your body as such, but ultimately the decision is yours. Enki will not punish you for it.

you probably will get better results. the better your breath, the easier it is to work with energy. healthy lungs brings more energy in. this is from my experience.  
To: [email protected]
Sent: Sun, December 5, 2010 8:47:55 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Cigarettes

Hail Satan

YES, positively your meditations are being hindered by government sanctioned
poisoning of you temple, quit and some others have a few tricks to keep your mind busy, but just meditating the stress
minus nicotine is beeter for you and those around you too, success
Remember you can DO IT..................Ave Satanas

Sent: Fri, December 17, 2010 6:30:24 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Cigarettes

you probably will get better results. the better your breath, the easier it is to work with energy. healthy lungs brings more energy in. this is from my experience.  
Sent: Sun, December 5, 2010 8:47:55 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Cigarettes

Hail Satan

I encourage anyone who smokes cigarettes to quit. I don't want to hear from anyone "you don't understand what it's like to quit, it's hard!" I've quit smoking twice! Lol... Last time I tried to smoke a cigarette, I felt my Demon over me, he doesn't things like that. When I went to strike the lighter to smoke a cigarette, the lighter fell apart in my hands LOL....If that wasn't a blatant sign about not wanting me to smoke, I don't know what is.

I wasn't smoking at the time, though everyone else around me was for the past several days. We were all going through some hardcore stuff in life, all my buddies were turning to ciggs to light up and I went without for the most part. Later I ended up saying "yeah, I think I want a cig." What I mentioned above is what happened when I tried that. I ended up bumming my buddy's lighter just to light up. There I stood, in the middle of a parking lot taking a puff off of a cancer stick. As I dragged back on my little arsenic spreading device, and the ilk filled my longs through my action of inhalation, I could not help but think "damn these things suck." Truly, it was a reminder why I quit, I can never find that small feeling of pleasure and comfort in those nasty things like I once did. Further more, I had given into my little circle and was treated the cancer stick as a crutch for the hard pressed emotions we were all going through, but I had been coping with just fine prior. It wasn't worth it, always listen to your Demon ;)

Hell yes your meditations will go better by the way. Things like yoga, increase the amount of oxygen within your system. Breath is life! Breath brings in oxygen, the cancer sticks hinder this beautiful life providing act known as breathing. You will advance quicker with better breathing.

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vicious1_wcl" <vicious1_wcl@... wrote:

Hail Satan

Ive tired to quit babe it didnt workout very well as you know

----------
Hail satan
and
hail haures

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sunday, December 19, 2010 7:22:17 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Cigarettes

I encourage anyone who smokes cigarettes to quit. I don't want to hear from anyone "you don't understand what it's like to quit, it's hard!" I've quit smoking twice! Lol... Last time I tried to smoke a cigarette, I felt my Demon over me, he doesn't things like that. When I went to strike the lighter to smoke a cigarette, the lighter fell apart in my hands LOL....If that wasn't a blatant sign about not wanting me to smoke, I don't know what is.

I wasn't smoking at the time, though everyone else around me was for the past several days. We were all going through some hardcore stuff in life, all my buddies were turning to ciggs to light up and I went without for the most part. Later I ended up saying "yeah, I think I want a cig." What I mentioned above is what happened when I tried that. I ended up bumming my buddy's lighter just to light up. There I stood, in the middle of a parking lot taking a puff off of a cancer stick. As I dragged back on my little arsenic spreading device, and the ilk filled my longs through my action of inhalation, I could not help but think "damn these things suck." Truly, it was a reminder why I quit, I can never find that small feeling of pleasure and comfort in those nasty things like I once did. Further more, I had given into my little circle and was treated the cancer stick as a crutch for the hard pressed emotions we were all going through, but I had been coping with just fine prior. It wasn't worth it, always listen to your Demon ;)

Hell yes your meditations will go better by the way. Things like yoga, increase the amount of oxygen within your system. Breath is life! Breath brings in oxygen, the cancer sticks hinder this beautiful life providing act known as breathing. You will advance quicker with better breathing.

HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan

Lol, we've got time and I'm not going to bust your balls love

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeremy Terry" <dagger5893@... wrote:

----------
Hail satan
and
hail haures

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vicious1_wcl" <vicious1_wcl@ wrote:

Hail Satan

That makes me feel more secure at least

----------
Hail satan
and
hail haures

Date: Monday, December 20, 2010 1:06:43 AM GMT-0000
Subject: Re:[JoyofSatan666] Re: Cigarettes

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeremy Terry" <dagger5893@... wrote:

----------
Hail satan
and
hail haures

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vicious1_wcl" <vicious1_wcl@ wrote:

Hail Satan

I quit smoking over 4 years ago thanks largely to Buer, here's a tip though. The craving is in your head, make it go somewhere else like your feet, or if the cravings get to be too much take a nap.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "camel_wrath" <camel_wrath@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeremy Terry" <dagger5893@ wrote:

----------
Hail satan
and
hail haures

HAIL SATAN

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]I smoke cigars and drink whisky and I don't have satanic power problems so why give up smokes if you enjoy them!

[/B]--- En date de : Dim 5.12.10, vicious1_wcl <vicious1_wcl@... a écrit :
De: vicious1_wcl <vicious1_wcl@...
Objet: [JoyofSatan666] Cigarettes
À: [email protected]
Date: Dimanche 5 décembre 2010, 14h47

Hail Satan
[/TD]

[/IMG] I smoke cigars and drink whisky and I don't have satanic power problems so why give up smokes if you enjoy them!

[/B]--- En date de : Dim 5.12.10, vicious1_wcl <vicious1_wcl@... a écrit :
À: [email protected]

Hail Satan
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]
[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

None said you HAD to give them up, but it can not be denied that one has better health without such things.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Loki Baalbacchus <loki_baalbacchus@... wrote:

I smoke cigars and drink whisky and I don't have satanic power problems so why give up smokes if you enjoy them!

--- En date de : Dim 5.12.10, vicious1_wcl <vicious1_wcl@... a écrit :

À: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back