Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Church camp comming up!! please help!!

[email protected]

My parents signed me up for a mormon one week church camp. i have been dedicated, and have not found my guardian demon. I have tryed to get out of it but i cant and it's comming up! I dont know what to do! I'm very sencitive to the negitive engery the mormon church lets out and the last time i was there, i was in pain the whole time. how am i going to deal with a whole week of it?? please give some ideas! im totaly stressed about this!!

you could go kicking and screaming. you could tell your parents that they arent being parents by forcing you to do something against your will. OR you could go, and kill the enemy from the inside out, big mission from someone rather new, but you have to get experience from somewhere right?

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sunday, 28 June, 2009 12:00:06 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Church camp comming up!! please help!!

My parents signed me up for a mormon one week church camp. i have been dedicated, and have not found my guardian demon. I have tryed to get out of it but i cant and it's comming up! I dont know what to do! I'm very sencitive to the negitive engery the mormon church lets out and the last time i was there, i was in pain the whole time. how am i going to deal with a whole week of it?? please give some ideas! im totaly stressed about this!!

Need mail bonding? Bring all your contacts to Yahoo!Xtra with TrueSwitch

My parents did that too me last year. I went forced as well and it sucked but after a while I got somewhat amused. Just blow off the sermons and find the loop holes in all the lessons and laugh at the people holding up their hands following like blind lost sheep. My favorite was when we had to sing switching out thier "gods" name with Satan. You get some looks, it's great.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David De Jager <shadow.slade@... wrote:

you could go kicking and screaming.
you could tell your parents that they arent being parents by forcing you to do something against your will.
OR you could go, and kill the enemy from the inside out, big mission from someone rather new, but you
have to get experience from somewhere right?

Sent: Sunday, 28 June, 2009 12:00:06 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Church camp comming up!! please help!!

At The JoS website there is a prayer for protection and a meditation that you can do to help your situation. I do not know if you have done these already but if you have do the meditations and affirmations more. I do not know how effective this will be but if you do it and really try I believe you will be suprised.
Hail Satan,
Lerdavian

I got a church camp to go to in a week as well,btw cithara1991 i had to laugh at the replacing "god" with satan in their songs.Priceless.Really all you gotta do is ignore the B.S and keep a protective shield up.

During mass discretely place a stink bomb on the floor or somewhere, it should make people lose a certain degree of respect towards this place. They DO work, and the smell is notorious for making Xians melt so to speak.

Also carry a black marker with you and write on the bathroom walls, mirrors, anywhere the links of JoS and Exposing. However, make good and sure that before you do ANYTHING that no-one is around. Make sure nothing serious happens to you. I hope this helps.

Ave Sathanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sakuragrl@..." <sakuragrl@... wrote:
I was just at one last week. It sucked and all, but just make the best of it. When they preach, visit your astral temple or meditate. Pray to Father Satan, he talked to me a lot this past week in the safety of my astral temple. My chest hurt a lot though, it felt like there was just a lot of pressure around it kinda like when your ears pop but with my heart. So really clean your aura a lot, and pray for protection and stuff. My camp was a fucking shitty babtist one, so I can't see how yours could be that much worse. Also, when they sing their little songs, switch out names and titles, and i even said "jesus is a fraud" and stuff like that instead of their idiotic "jesus is alive" phrase, because we all know that he died, have no idea why they still worship that fucking deciver. But good luck to you, and try and make the most out of it. Write down prayers and stuff and bring them.
Ave, dark blessings
HAIL FATHER SATAN!!!!!

GAHHDDDD NOT MORMONS!
I'm deeply deeply sorry... haha.
Well,
when they pray and shit, replace God/ Jesus with Satan, if it's applicable :] lol. I do that here, we pray every day before dinner, and if they make me pray, I don't say 'in jesus name' or 'lord' or anything.
I just state something, like, "Bless this blah blah blah"
Pretty crafty -.- lol..
And I think someone already covered the songs? lol.
Just replace everything with satan! :]
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sakuragrl@..." <sakuragrl@... wrote:

@highabove72 Great list i'm gonna try some of those.The camp i'm goin to is called the wilds in north carolina anyone heard of it? Also how can you tell if someone else is Satanist? (when they're hiding it)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back