Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Christians

Aaron Harris

hello I name is Aaron and Im new to this, I have grown to hate my parents and some of my old friends because they are christians, and they are very oppressive. What should I do about this? My parents make me go with them to church, how do I convince them otherwise? My not-so-much friends try to preach to me. I feel like im being bullied into doing what they want me to do. What is my solution?

Aaron,you have to take in to account,that you are still living at home,but once you are out on your own,you can live your SS life,any way you choose.Satan understands that there are curtain rules you have to live by,and things you have to keep to yourself,at this point in your life. And as been posting before on here,you can use your time in church(mind prison as I like to call it)to do different spiritual warfare tactics too against the enemy,without anyone knowing it,or putting yourself,or your living conditions in danger.

Hail Satan Brian  "I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, February 4, 2012 10:22 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Christians

hello I name is Aaron and Im new to this, I have grown to hate my parents and some of my old friends because they are christians, and they are very oppressive. What should I do about this? My parents make me go with them to church, how do I convince them otherwise? My not-so-much friends try to preach to me. I feel like im being bullied into doing what they want me to do. What is my solution?

if your of legal age leave.
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2012 12:22 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Christians

www.joyofsatan.com - study this before asking tons of questions ;)

Siguard Draconis.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aaron Harris" <ajhflatline2011@... wrote:

Aaron.....you will always be bombarded by people who want you to act and think as they do. You are in an inescapable situation with your parents and even your friends to an extent. You simply have to renew your mind and your will to be able to reach above the harassment and come out on top. In other words....program your mind to be strong in SS so that the harassment doesn't affect you. As far as your parents making you go to church with them, just make the most of it. Church is a good place to do spiritual warfare against the xians. You might even practice void meditation in church. Be creative.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!
Death to the Xian Church!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aaron Harris" <ajhflatline2011@ wrote:

Todd, ARE YOU FUCKIN' OUT OF YOUR MIND??!! VOID MEDITATION - ANY MEDITATIONS - IN THE CHURCH??

One xian retard stated that he'd love to do yoga in the church - yes, do it there and die.

Churches and cemetaries are the places where we gather GRAY energy - the energy of DEATH.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Todd" <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

Aaron.....you will always be bombarded by people who want you to act and think as they do. You are in an inescapable situation with your parents and even your friends to an extent. You simply have to renew your mind and your will to be able to reach above the harassment and come out on top. In other words....program your mind to be strong in SS so that the harassment doesn't affect you. As far as your parents making you go to church with them, just make the most of it. Church is a good place to do spiritual warfare against the xians. You might even practice void meditation in church. Be creative.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Aaron Harris" <ajhflatline2011@ wrote:

Point taken Siguard Draconis.....thanks for correcting my bad advice.

Hail Satan!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@... wrote:

Todd, ARE YOU FUCKIN' OUT OF YOUR MIND??!! VOID MEDITATION - ANY MEDITATIONS - IN THE CHURCH??

One xian retard stated that he'd love to do yoga in the church - yes, do it there and die.

Churches and cemetaries are the places where we gather GRAY energy - the energy of DEATH.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Todd" <tfbailey1969@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <siguarddraconis@ wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

I don't think void meditation would hurt. I got dragged to a church once and void, as long as it doesn't bring anyone to a trance, just blocking things out is really good.
But any other meditation.... nein nein nein .<
Your solution, you should meditate - at home - use anzus or another rune to add some power to your speach, and juuust uhh, tell your parents straight up you don't follow it and you have the rights to your own religion. I know it's not so easy though .< But you'll find a way around this no worries
And for the mean time! write in the bathroom stalls exposingchristianity.com on walls :D find cool ways to cum on christianitys faceXP!!!!
Hail Satan <3

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Todd" <tfbailey1969@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

Siguard Draconis.

Aaron, hold your [/IMG]</var> 
Sent: Wednesday, February 8, 2012 4:02 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Christians

I don't think void meditation would hurt. I got dragged to a church once and void, as long as it doesn't bring anyone to a trance, just blocking things out is really good.
But any other meditation.... nein nein nein .<
Your solution, you should meditate - at home - use anzus or another rune to add some power to your speach, and juuust uhh, tell your parents straight up you don't follow it and you have the rights to your own religion. I know it's not so easy though .< But you'll find a way around this no worries
And for the mean time! write in the bathroom stalls exposingchristianity.com on walls :D find cool ways to cum on christianitys faceXP!!!!
Hail Satan <3

Siguard Draconis.

Aaron.....you will always be bombarded by people who want you to act and think as they do. You are in an inescapable situation with your parents and even your friends to an extent. You simply have to renew your mind and your will to
be able to reach above the harassment and come out on top. In other words....program your mind to be strong in SS so that the harassment doesn't affect you. As far as your parents making you go to church with them, just make the most of it. Church is a good place to do spiritual warfare against the xians. You might even practice void meditation in church. Be creative.
Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

Siguard Draconis.

I harass them back if I happen to be confronted. (I was brainwashed too long on and off and feel the damage to this day) Easiest harassment is via humor, there are demons to help with wit, one being Aini. Don't go looking for trouble, use your judgment, but
If they ask you if you found 'Jesus', tell them you didn't know he was lost, try looking in the toilet... Hail Aini
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Todd" <tfbailey1969@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

Siguard Draconis.

I live under a roof with a lukewarm Christian. In fact, he's just barely a christian, but, he's my guitarist. But he respects my decision and does not interfere or preach a single word to me. I proudly proclaimed my religion. I have a feeling one day, he may eventually turn to our side. One thing has got a me a little worried, however...He has always had my back in many conflicts, and I have had his. Would this be doing a disservice to father to continue? I've been trying to advance so as to show him what he's missing out on, and he knows that I do not support Christianity. I also "conveniently" leave the JOS.PDF open while I am at school in case he uses my computer. I don't want to see the people I care about being victimized by the dogmas of the Xtians...Also, another note, I work with bands that are somewhat/moderately "Christian", as they book us for events to play, and, I also book them for shows I throw as a professional obligation...Is this a bad idea? I'm sort of trapped. I mean, if it came down to it, I could end relations, but, it would spark a chain of rather awkward conflictions and confrontations. I feel weak for not being fully willing to do this. What kind of fighter for truth am I?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kittyahawk3@..." <kittyahawk3@... wrote:

I harass them back if I happen to be confronted. (I was brainwashed too long on and off and feel the damage to this day) Easiest harassment is via humor, there are demons to help with wit, one being Aini. Don't go looking for trouble, use your judgment, but
If they ask you if you found 'Jesus', tell them you didn't know he was lost, try looking in the toilet... Hail Aini

Hail Satan!!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

Siguard Draconis.

There is a very thin line there kurthatis.Although we can't encourage xtians,as one of our HP pointed out,we can hardly not deal with them on a daily bases.They are all around us.And being open about your beliefs,will end relationships,that is a fact.But that is a personal decision how far you feel comfortable,with your association with them.That is your call,and no one can advise you.But be careful because,as you know they are living a lie,and can't be trusted.And if you trust them too much,I have found they will fuck you,the first chance they get,and not in a good way either. LOL
 Hail Satan
Brian 
"I will crush Christianity under my boot like a poisonous toad." - Adolf Hitler
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 9:43 PM

I live under a roof with a lukewarm Christian. In fact, he's just barely a christian, but, he's my guitarist. But he respects my decision and does not interfere or preach a single word to me. I proudly proclaimed my religion. I have a feeling one day, he may eventually turn to our side. One thing has got a me a little worried, however...He has always had my back in many conflicts, and I have had his. Would this be doing a disservice to father to continue? I've been trying to advance so as to show him what he's missing out on, and he knows that I do not support Christianity. I also "conveniently" leave the JOS.PDF open while I am at school in case he uses my computer. I don't want to see the people I care about being victimized by the dogmas of the Xtians...Also, another note, I work with bands that are somewhat/moderately "Christian", as they book us for events to play, and, I also book them for shows I throw as a professional obligation...Is this a bad idea? I'm sort of trapped. I mean, if it came down to it, I could end relations, but, it would spark a chain of rather awkward conflictions and confrontations. I feel weak for not being fully willing to do this. What kind of fighter for truth am I?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kittyahawk3@..." <kittyahawk3@... wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

Siguard Draconis.

Your a fighter who needs to survive, in a world run by enemies.

Is your band a christian band? I doubt it correct?

Almost everyone I know in the mundane world is xtian, or some other filth. Or Atheist. I'm cool with atheist. I'm cool with christian friends, as long as they stay outta my bizness, and don't spout their filth in my home.

If you had a 9-5 job, would you disown your job due to christian employees? I don't think you would, or should.

Keep your beliefs to yourself. Love Satan, but don't worry about others, unless they show a genuine interest.

You have a right to better yourself, your career, your future. Keep your head up and play the politics of success in this world.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtthatis" <kurtnelson@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kittyahawk3@" <kittyahawk3@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

Siguard Draconis.

Thanks, Brian!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

There is a very thin line there kurthatis.Although we can't encourage xtians,as one of our HP pointed out,we can hardly not deal with them on a daily bases.They are all around us.And being open about your beliefs,will end relationships,that is a fact.But that is a personal decision how far you feel comfortable,with your association with them.That is your call,and no one can advise you.But be careful because,as you know they are living a lie,and can't be trusted.And if you trust them too much,I have found they will fuck you,the first chance they get,and not in a good way either. LOL

Hail Satan
Brian 

I live under a roof with a lukewarm Christian. In fact, he's just barely a christian, but, he's my guitarist. But he respects my decision and does not interfere or preach a single word to me. I proudly proclaimed my religion. I have a feeling one day, he may eventually turn to our side. One thing has got a me a little worried, however...He has always had my back in many conflicts, and I have had his. Would this be doing a disservice to father to continue? I've been trying to advance so as to show him what he's missing out on, and he knows that I do not support Christianity. I also "conveniently" leave the JOS.PDF open while I am at school in case he uses my computer. I don't want to see the people I care about being victimized by the dogmas of the Xtians...Also, another note, I work with bands that are somewhat/moderately "Christian", as they book us for events to play, and, I also book them for shows I throw as a professional obligation...Is this a bad
idea? I'm sort of trapped. I mean, if it came down to it, I could end relations, but, it would spark a chain of rather awkward conflictions and confrontations. I feel weak for not being fully willing to do this. What kind of fighter for truth am I?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kittyahawk3@" <kittyahawk3@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

Siguard Draconis.

Thanks, Brian!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian 

I live under a roof with a lukewarm Christian. In fact, he's just barely a christian, but, he's my guitarist. But he respects my decision and does not interfere or preach a single word to me. I proudly proclaimed my religion. I have a feeling one day, he may eventually turn to our side. One thing has got a me a little worried, however...He has always had my back in many conflicts, and I have had his. Would this be doing a disservice to father to continue? I've been trying to advance so as to show him what he's missing out on, and he knows that I do not support Christianity. I also "conveniently" leave the JOS.PDF open while I am at school in case he uses my computer. I don't want to see the people I care about being victimized by the dogmas of the Xtians...Also, another note, I work with bands that are somewhat/moderately "Christian", as they book us for events to play, and, I also book them for shows I throw as a professional obligation...Is this a bad
idea? I'm sort of trapped. I mean, if it came down to it, I could end relations, but, it would spark a chain of rather awkward conflictions and confrontations. I feel weak for not being fully willing to do this. What kind of fighter for truth am I?

Hail Satan!!

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!!
Hail Morax!!

Siguard Draconis.

You live at home.  If you're under 18 they are responsible for telling you what to do and you are obligated to listen to them.  You don't have to believe it, but you have to go along.  If you're over 18 and going, then bring lots of ammo.

I assure you it's not good for you to go to christian camp cause there is dangerous for you to stay. Save yourself through not going there! I warn you for this dangerous camping place and the dangerous christian persons who will go there. I'm synicall so I know what I say. They from camp otherwise will harm you badly both physically and psychically.

2014-06-20 10:59 GMT+02:00 magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:
  You live at home.  If you're under 18 they are responsible for telling you what to do and you are obligated to listen to them.  You don't have to believe it, but you have to go along.  If you're over 18 and going, then bring lots of ammo.

If you're forced to go be productive about it. Drop lots of anti-tracts. Do this secretly of course. Most younger xtians are weak in their "faith", so you will probably end up having a lot of people come to Satan.
Hail Satan!Hail Halphas!Heil Hitler!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 22, 2014, at 5:10 PM, "Natalie Büchel nataliebuchel@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I assure you it's not good for you to go to christian camp cause there is dangerous for you to stay. Save yourself through not going there! I warn you for this dangerous camping place and the dangerous christian persons who will go there. I'm synicall so I know what I say. They from camp otherwise will harm you badly both physically and psychically.

2014-06-20 10:59 GMT+02:00 magnum.arcanum@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

<td val[/IMG]What do u mean by anti-tracks

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone
[/TD]
From: Stephen Hardee sch666_88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
To: <[email protected];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Christians
Sent: Tue, Jun 24, 2014 12:36:23 PM

<td val[/IMG]   If you're forced to go be productive about it. Drop lots of anti-tracts. Do this secretly of course. Most younger xtians are weak in their "faith", so you will probably end up having a lot of people come to Satan.

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 22, 2014, at 5:10 P[/IMG]natal[/IMG] [email protected] wrote:

2014-06-20 10:59 [/IMG][/IMG][email protected]:
[/TD]

http://hailtosatansvictory666.angelfire ... racts.html

This is HP Micama's site, lots of good links and information there.

On Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:35:28 PM, "Luke Benson bensonl93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<tbody class="y[/IMG]<tr class="y[/IMG]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]What do u mean by anti-tracks

[/TD][/TR]

<b class="y[/IMG] From: [/B] Stephen Hardee sch666_88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
<b class="y[/IMG] To: [/B] <[email protected];
<b class="y[/IMG] Subject: [/B] Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Christians
<b class="y[/IMG] Sent: [/B] Tue, Jun 24, 2014 12:36:23 PM

<tbody class="y[/IMG]<tr class="y[/IMG]<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]   If you're forced to go be productive about it. Drop lots of anti-tracts. Do this secretly of course. Most younger xtians are weak in their "faith", so you will probably end up having a lot of people come to Satan.

Sent from my iPhone

<u class="y[/IMG]   You live at home.  If you're under 18 they are responsible for telling you what to do and you are obligated to listen to them.  You don't have to believe it, but you have to go along.  If you're over 18 and going, then bring lots of ammo.
[/TD][/TR]

Anti track is takeing paper or a book and writing exposing things so the Christians can freak out or convert to Satan

Sent from my iPhone
On Jun 24, 2014, at 3:52 PM, "Luke Benson bensonl93@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]What do u mean by anti-tracks

[/TD]
From: Stephen Hardee sch666_88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Christians
Sent: Tue, Jun 24, 2014 12:36:23 PM

<td val[/IMG]   If you're forced to go be productive about it. Drop lots of anti-tracts. Do this secretly of course. Most younger xtians are weak in their "faith", so you will probably end up having a lot of people come to Satan.

Sent from my iPhone

[/TD]

My Penecostal family is so full of shit some advice to others if Christians talk shit to you tell them have they picked up any serpents lately and drank any poison lately

Sent from my iPhone

What would be funny if they had a double-digit IQ and went out and actually tried to handle serpents or drink poison, believing that their "Gawd" would protect them.

HS/88

On Monday, May 30, 2016 7:31 PM, "Joseph Scearce josephscearce62@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

My Penecostal family is so full of shit some advice to others if Christians talk shit to you tell them have they picked up any serpents lately and drank any poison lately

Sent from my iPhone

LOL but xians already DO have double digit IQ's and drink poison thinking they wont die

On Monday, May 30, 2016 7:45 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

What would be funny if they had a double-digit IQ and went out and actually tried to handle serpents or drink poison, believing that their "Gawd" would protect them.

HS/88

On Monday, May 30, 2016 7:31 PM, "Joseph Scearce josephscearce62@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

Im pretty sure there are some xians out there who have common sense :p I know of a few. Unfortunately they are not inclined to Spiritual Satanism or any other path. They have been practicing Christians for decades.I hope they join us, after their eyes have been opened to the truth. Before it's too late.
Also, there are quite a few Spiritual Satanists that have come from Christianity. I, myself, was Christian before I dedicated my soul to Satan/Lucifer. Before becoming a Christian, though, I was dabbling the occult.
HS/88

On Tuesday, May 31, 2016 7:19 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

LOL but xians already DO have double digit IQ's and drink poison thinking they wont die

On Monday, May 30, 2016 7:45 PM, "Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

HS/88

Sent from my iPhone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back