Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Christians-Respect

braedynrutherford

Well, im wondering, i have *teachers*,and friends in my school its a christian school so the teachers are all christian or they cant join, and most of my friends are christian, and the teachers are always talking about respecting them and some even say respect them because their pastors/priests/ect. so i was wondering if they deserve respect, i always say to my friends that they need to earn our respect first before we can give it, but thats not gonna happen so should i respect my christian friends either? and if they are christians is it ok to be friends? just wondering =) thanks for any feedback!

*Teachers: this isnt trying to be evil/rebel/cool because im going against an adult, just wondering because their christian, or is this past what Father would want?
thanks again!
Stay Strong
Hail SATAN!!!

How are we to act towards Christians and Jews is the big question.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "braedynrutherford" <braedos@... wrote:

Well, im wondering, i have *teachers*,and friends in my school its a christian school so the teachers are all christian or they cant join, and most of my friends are christian, and the teachers are always talking about respecting them and some even say respect them because their pastors/priests/ect. so i was wondering if they deserve respect, i always say to my friends that they need to earn our respect first before we can give it, but thats not gonna happen so should i respect my christian friends either? and if they are christians is it ok to be friends? just wondering =) thanks for any feedback!

*Teachers: this isnt trying to be evil/rebel/cool because im going against an adult, just wondering because their christian, or is this past what Father would want?
thanks again!
Stay Strong
Hail SATAN!!!

As Father Satan has written in Chapter 4 of the Al-Jilwah:

"Three things are against me, and I hate three things."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ilwah.html

(Those three things would be Jews, Muslims, and Christians.)

Where I live, it is the MOST culturally DIVERSE city in the entire world. There are people of every race, religion and creed here.
Which means that alot of my teachers, classmates, doctors and dentists are more then likely to fall into one of those three catergories.

How you act is up to you... Personally, I am polite. That's it. I don't go out of my way to chat them up, make plans to hang out, to study, and whatever. If I have to work with classmates of these races or religions in class (which DOES happen, and often) I am polite.

That's the way of the world... we have to be around those we hate, but in my experience, it's easier to hate them in my heart and keep a pleasant smile on my face. Superficial, I know, but it's best way to keep myself out of trouble with the law, with the professors and those who have authority (police, judges, etc.)

I don't like them, I don't want to like them. They are enemies of Father, and thus, enemies of mine.

My eye doctor is a Christian, and even tried to talk about religion with me before checking out my eyes. I wanted to kick him, but only smiled and made polite conversation.

Hail Satan! Hail the Gods of Old!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "braedynrutherford" <braedos@... wrote:

thanks again!
Stay Strong
Hail SATAN!!!

well keep your distance from the so called friends cause they could cause you trouble in the end. and for the teachers give them the socail respect-listen to them in class and do the home work but if they start talking christian and all have it go in one ear and out the other just know enough for the homework. most people have to earn their respect and being christian doesn't give you respect.

Hail Father Satan

thanks again!
Stay Strong
Hail SATAN!!!

Just because they have a different belief does not mean you's cannot be friends. I have a friend that strongly believes in Christianity, I do not confront him about his beliefs and he does not confront mine.

Most of all, use common sense.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Mary" <early.mary@... wrote:

well keep your distance from the so called friends cause they could cause you trouble in the end. and for the teachers give them the socail respect-listen to them in class and do the home work but if they start talking christian and all have it go in one ear and out the other just know enough for the homework. most people have to earn their respect and being christian doesn't give you respect.

Hail Father Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "braedynrutherford" <braedos@ wrote:

thanks again!
Stay Strong
Hail SATAN!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back