Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

christians praying for us

zmantsch2119

i am from a very xian family, and i know that when they pray for me it can harm me spiritually but i do not know how. can anyone explain this a bit?

also i would like to hear from anyone that has asked their parents or family or friends that prayed to "god" for them, to stop praying for them how they did this and how it went.

i know for a fact that at least my mother prays for me every day, probably many more family members pray about me from time to time but absolutely no one knows i am a Spiritual Satanist. although i think my mother did find some of my papers i had hidden in a binder and thinks i'm a Satanist but i am not sure. hopefully if she does think i am a Satanist she will not tell anyone but if i know her as well as i think i do then my entire family knows and this scares me.

Hail Satan!

It can cause you confusion and things like that. You can't ask them to stop "praying for you", they simply either won't listen or pretend to say they won't but they will.

Just focus on protecting yourself and banishing that negative energy,. Use runes if you can too. If you're protected enough and you do the affirmations every day, the xian prayer doesn't affect you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zmantsch2119" <420munch@... wrote:

i am from a very xian family, and i know that when they pray for me it can harm me spiritually but i do not know how. can anyone explain this a bit?

also i would like to hear from anyone that has asked their parents or family or friends that prayed to "god" for them, to stop praying for them how they did this and how it went.

i know for a fact that at least my mother prays for me every day, probably many more family members pray about me from time to time but absolutely no one knows i am a Spiritual Satanist. although i think my mother did find some of my papers i had hidden in a binder and thinks i'm a Satanist but i am not sure. hopefully if she does think i am a Satanist she will not tell anyone but if i know her as well as i think i do then my entire family knows and this scares me.

Hail Satan!

Xians are like lunatics. Their BS has brainwashed them to the extent of not thinking for themselves. if they ask you to pray with them refuse by telling them you are a pagan and you don't believe the xian program and Lieble shit. Praying with them can be dangerous. if they are praying for you make sure you are not them and do agree. Do protective meditations everyday and always affirm that 'I'm totally protected in every way at all times.' Its very powerful

------------------------------
On Thu, Oct 11, 2012 11:08 PM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

It can cause you confusion and things like that. You can't ask them to stop "praying for you", they simply either won't listen or pretend to say they won't but they will.

Just focus on protecting yourself and banishing that negative energy,. Use runes if you can too. If you're protected enough and you do the affirmations every day, the xian prayer doesn't affect you.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zmantsch2119" <420munch@... wrote:

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]I talked to my nephew last week who is pagan and he said that when I told all my family that I dedicated 3 years ago that they just gave up on me.That is the best news in my opinion.No jewsus crap to deal with.But I am an older man who just dosnt care about my disfuntional xtian family.But if I was still living at home I would not have handled it that way.So for the very young newbies wait to you get out on your own and are safe before you attempt to do what I did or you will regret it.Satan does not want you in danger.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] christians praying for us
Sent: Thu, Oct 11, 2012 4:38:28 AM

<td val[/IMG]   i am from a very xian family, and i know that when they pray for me it can harm me spiritually but i do not know how. can anyone explain this a bit?

Hail Satan!

[/TD]

Basically, thoughts have energy which can affect things and people around us if we're advanced enough to do it. Xians are in no way whatsoever spiritually advanced, so they are nearly incapable of performing any magick for themselves, but when they get in a large group and pray together, the effects can be seen. My dad told me of a time when the members of his church had all gotten together to pray for a woman who was dying of cancer, and the next time she was checked out, the doctor said the cancer had completely disappeared. Because they are Xians and are heavily deluded, they immediately attributed this to Jewsus. We, on the other hand, know that with enough energy directed towards a goal, that goal can be accomplished. When your family prays for you, their thought energy can cause you to feel confusion and perhaps other emotional issues. It can be handled by continuing with your meditations, and working particularly on cleaning your aura and empowering it. Also, as Fire Starter has said, try using runes if you can. They can do wonders in burning away negative energy.

In the art class I took last year, there was a mentally handicapped student who I had nicknamed "The Dominionist" due to his belief that we should overthrow the US government and replace it with a Christian monarchy. My dear friend, who the Dominionist had a crush on, informed me that he told her he prays for her (She's a soft Xian, bordering Agnosticism.), and that he prays for me as well. I told him to stop, that I didn't want him praying for me, and he told me that would encourage him to pray further, but he admitted that he simply prays for "all people" to see the "light" which would extend to me by definition, so I concluded the matter settled.

As for your mother possibly finding some Satanic notes of yours, this happened to me as well. I, being an idiot and not thinking ahead, left the key to my trunk, filled with a few candles, some sigils, and a folder full of Satanic notes, hidden in my room on the same day my beloved mother decided to clean my whole room. I came home to find the trunk opened, with the candles and sigils left behind but the notes missing and the key gone. Oddly enough, my mother has shown -no- signs of her newly obtained knowledge, and has not told my father about it. I'm clinging to the hope that perhaps she read all of the notes and has had her faith in Jewhovah shaken, although I know that this is unlikely. Until it's brought up, I am assuming that in some way I am being protected.

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:
I talked to my nephew last week who is pagan and he said that when I told all my family that I dedicated 3 years ago that they just gave up on me.That is the best news in my opinion.No jewsus crap to deal with.But I am an older man who just dosnt care about my disfuntional xtian family.But if I was still living at home I would not have handled it that way.So for the very young newbies wait to you get out on your own and are safe before you attempt to do what I did or you will regret it.Satan does not want you in danger.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android
Hello, sorry to hear about that, My mum told me, seeing as though I dont believe in God, hes punishing me , what good does praying do for those Catholics and Christians. Absolutly nothing

Why do we need to fear the Christians, is their prayer real? Does it affect us? I thought you said they served a false God. Please explain why their prayers affect us- I'm confused

The xian prayer has nothing to do with their god, but merely with their powers of one's mind. Your thoughts have power when you're concentrated and focusing on something. That's actually how magick works, it's nothing more than concentrating and directing energy.

And xian prayer only affects newbies. Advanced SS's who do power meditation every day have more bioelectricity and stronger thoughts and are protected.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <anonymousindividual@... wrote:

Why do we need to fear the Christians, is their prayer real? Does it affect us? I thought you said they served a false God. Please explain why their prayers affect us- I'm confused

We don't fear xians. Point of correction. They fear us instead.

------------------------------
On Sat, Oct 13, 2012 2:39 AM PDT the_fire_starter666 wrote:

The xian prayer has nothing to do with their god, but merely with their powers of one's mind. Your thoughts have power when you're concentrated and focusing on something. That's actually how magick works, it's nothing more than concentrating and directing energy.

And xian prayer only affects newbies. Advanced SS's who do power meditation every day have more bioelectricity and stronger thoughts and are protected.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <anonymousindividual@... wrote:

thanks for the help, i visited my parents yesterday and since i recently moved out my mom cleand the room i used to stay in, she found a bible that i had notes in about jewbus being a hypocrite and killing people and having sex with boys etc. but i had forgotten about it, it was from before i even became a Spiritual Satanist. but at least now i know she will be telling everyone to pray for me instead of wondering if she was or not. thank you for the help everyone.
Hail Satan!
On Fri, Oct 12, 2012 at 7:03 PM, augustyndlapolska <augustyndlapolska@... wrote:

Basically, thoughts have energy which can affect things and people around us if we're advanced enough to do it. Xians are in no way whatsoever spiritually advanced, so they are nearly incapable of performing any magick for themselves, but when they get in a large group and pray together, the effects can be seen. My dad told me of a time when the members of his church had all gotten together to pray for a woman who was dying of cancer, and the next time she was checked out, the doctor said the cancer had completely disappeared. Because they are Xians and are heavily deluded, they immediately attributed this to Jewsus. We, on the other hand, know that with enough energy directed towards a goal, that goal can be accomplished. When your family prays for you, their thought energy can cause you to feel confusion and perhaps other emotional issues. It can be handled by continuing with your meditations, and working particularly on cleaning your aura and empowering it. Also, as Fire Starter has said, try using runes if you can. They can do wonders in burning away negative energy.

In the art class I took last year, there was a mentally handicapped student who I had nicknamed "The Dominionist" due to his belief that we should overthrow the US government and replace it with a Christian monarchy. My dear friend, who the Dominionist had a crush on, informed me that he told her he prays for her (She's a soft Xian, bordering Agnosticism.), and that he prays for me as well. I told him to stop, that I didn't want him praying for me, and he told me that would encourage him to pray further, but he admitted that he simply prays for "all people" to see the "light" which would extend to me by definition, so I concluded the matter settled.

As for your mother possibly finding some Satanic notes of yours, this happened to me as well. I, being an idiot and not thinking ahead, left the key to my trunk, filled with a few candles, some sigils, and a folder full of Satanic notes, hidden in my room on the same day my beloved mother decided to clean my whole room. I came home to find the trunk opened, with the candles and sigils left behind but the notes missing and the key gone. Oddly enough, my mother has shown -no- signs of her newly obtained knowledge, and has not told my father about it. I'm clinging to the hope that perhaps she read all of the notes and has had her faith in Jewhovah shaken, although I know that this is unlikely. Until it's brought up, I am assuming that in some way I am being protected.

Hail Father Satan!

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back