Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

christians need to FUCKIN GET OFF MY BACK

kurtcort93

hi i have a lot of friends who r christians and my whole family is as well and now they found out that i am a satanist and thay WON'T LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!! It's getting to a point where im goin to start hurting them if they dont GET THE FUCK OFF MY DAMN BACK!! do any of u know what i can do to get them to stop or im goin to end up putting someone in the DAMN hospital!!!!?

well my favorite way is to ruin their lives. there was this kid who was ALWAYS happy and pretty annoying and now, thanks to me, he all depressed. but, if you must, BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF THEM!!!!
FUCK YEAH! (just felt like saying FUCK YEAH!)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
hi i have a lot of friends who r christians and my whole family is as well and now they found out that i am a satanist and thay WON'T LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!! It's getting to a point where im goin to start hurting them if they dont GET THE FUCK OFF MY DAMN BACK!! do any of u know what i can do to get them to stop or im goin to end up putting someone in the DAMN hospital!!!!?
fuck i cant help u there . it happened to me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kurtcort93" <kurtcort93@... wrote:
Most Xian's are like being without a mind. Their mind is what christianity programs it to be. This is why they will never understand you or leave you alone.

check out this:
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AURA.html
scroll down for keeping unwanted individuals away
do that everyday and use "annoying christians" as the blank

My friends found out i was a satanist, theyre all xian's, and they started to try to 'inform me and enlighten me of the word of god'

That's where you decide where your real friends and family are man. If they can't accept you for what you are, they don't deserve to know you. I moved from my moom's house, to my father's house, who's a satanist. My mother is now trying to covert me to christianity. I was born in a christian family. I've followed christianity till i was about 11. then i woke, and realized maybe the xian's are wrong. I did some research, and began to follow satan. Mom thought it was a phase.

Sorry mate, went just A LITTLE too deep into my life story. XD

Like i said before, if they can't accept you, they don't deserve to have you in their presence. i find hanging wih ahtiests and fellow satanists much more...er..enjoyable, per say. I cant really help ya anymore, if i did at all. Good luck mate, we're/we've all gone through this at somepoint. Good luck.

there is only one thing u can do. look at them and laugh. u know they are wasting thier time on a false religion and a false god. thier life is wasted by thier rules and the church holding them back and keeping them afraid. laugh because they are slaves to thier religion and you are freed by yours. and always think in your mind. poor fools are sheep being led to a slaughter. hope this helps.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zaeqon" <zaeqon@... wrote:
well my favorite way is to ruin their lives. there was this kid who was ALWAYS happy and pretty annoying and now, thanks to me, he all depressed. but, if you must, BEAT THE FUCKING SHIT OUT OF THEM!!!!
FUCK YEAH! (just felt like saying FUCK YEAH!)

Hail Satan!
I've seen some suggestions on this post and think some of them are verging on stupid.
If you resort to violence you descend to their level, as violence, war and conquest was how Christianity was smeared across the world,
since they are mindless slaves they need to be told the obvious, use the 'exposing Christianity' section on JOS to counteract and destroy their mindless ramblings.

Ave Satanas.

they havr been raised to believe that satan is evil, try explaining satanism to them. if that doesn't work id just stop being their friend

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back