Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Christianity is fucked up, seriously!

Sick and insane people like this should be behind bars. This is no different than the man who trusted the holey spiwit to fend of a poisonous snake bite's venom, and guess what, the idiot died.

We have got to tackle morons, and buffoons  like this somehow..

Well then, perhaps you should focus your magickal Warfare on more Christians getting poisonous snakebites and trying to get saved with prayer.

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017 7:56 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Sick and insane people like this should be behind bars. This is no different than the man who trusted the holey spiwit to fend of a poisonous snake bite's venom, and guess what, the idiot died.

We have got to tackle morons, and buffoons  like this somehow..

Ayanda, I don't know if you remember a while back either a year or two ago, but there was also another SA pastor who told all the women of the church that if they were to sick his phallus and swallow his semen that they would be granted entry into heaven?

This also just shows the power of the christian religion and it's brainwashing effects on the (usually ignorant) populace.

Shit like this has been going on for years and is just sad really.

The christian programming, well those who've read through the JoS site will understand...

Fucking faecal dwelling vermin!

Hail Father Satan!
Hail Lady Astaroth!
Hail all the Gods of Duat!
SS

I am doing all that I can. I participate in reverse torah rituals. Most christians aren't really there because they want to be, it's the same for when someone returns to Satan. Somehow thre's need to be a bridge made so people can break the fog of christianity to a greater degree so people cna do what they really want to. Although there are certain christians who are there becaasue they choose and follow that suicidal, homocidal, cannbalistic, pedophilia, spiritually abusive bullcrap.

That's their loss and as far as I am concerned, they are my enemies.

There is a JoS article that talks about cursing the Vatican and it has something to do with a poppit and 2 sticks to make a crucifix out of. Then you nail the poppet on the crucifix or stick it there then you hang in on a far end of a pole then the procedures, too long. Although, we can have a meme revolution against Xtianity(I think an anti Xtian meme thread in the JoS forums. So we can spread them far and wide :D), I had ideas like starting meme wars against pope Francis to storm about. Yes, I felt like Sen Armstrong from metal gear R.R. thinking about a meme war. Wonder how Jihadi John was made?

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Tuesday, February 7, 2017, 5:43 PM, Ayanda Hlophe mysterthecreator@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  From Doom(insect spray) to Ratex(mouse poison), this needs to stop now. Paster has lost his mind by taking advice from druggies(one of the worst in South Africa) to give to church members for healing purposes.http://www.timeslive.co.za/local/2017/0 ... g%E2%80%99

-Myster

Like from the Al Jiwah, Satan hates three things. If he hates them, these programs are his enemies. Examples like that poison drinking NIGGER(There are smart and dumb blacks, I call dumb ones niggers or nigglets if black Xtian kids think they are HAVE the RIGHT to hit me in the gut.) are just pure dumb Xtians to the core. There's no use in saving him, I think he has to go before he kills more innocents XD!!!

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, February 10, 2017, 5:36 AM, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  I am doing all that I can. I participate in reverse torah rituals. Most christians aren't really there because they want to be, it's the same for when someone returns to Satan. Somehow thre's need to be a bridge made so people can break the fog of christianity to a greater degree so people cna do what they really want to. Although there are certain christians who are there becaasue they choose and follow that suicidal, homocidal, cannbalistic, pedophilia, spiritually abusive bullcrap.

That's their loss and as far as I am concerned, they are my enemies.

I need to correct a part of my statement there. I meant to say it's different when they return to Satan, and Satanism, it's far more wholesome and happy for people and it's what they really want to do.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back