Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

christian site giving out emial addresses

stefanbundy

ok some christian site is givign out are emial address to other christians i found that out when i logged on to my yahoo account and i had 2 emaisl and an instant messenger message it was n about how jos lies and if i do this ima burn in hell people will rejct me the list goes on but someone in the group is doing it and i dont like i dont know site the the girl was easy enoguh to get this info out but she delted me when i told her to give up trying cause i know christanity is fake and i will never convert bk to christian
jsut a warning

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stefanbundy" <stefanbundy@... wrote:
ok some christian site is givign out are emial address to other christians i found that out when i logged on to my yahoo account and i had 2 emaisl and an instant messenger message it was n about how jos lies and if i do this ima burn in hell people will rejct me the list goes on but someone in the group is doing it and i dont like i dont know site the the girl was easy enoguh to get this info out but she delted me when i told her to give up trying cause i know christanity is fake and i will never convert bk to christian
jsut a warning
u already know that they cant do anything to back there threats up anyway so what if they think there better then us they will learn when father rules once again they WILL LEARN!

HAIL SATAN THE TRUE LORD!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "stefanbundy" <stefanbundy@... wrote:
jsut a warning
that's not very good!

wouldnt this fall under harrassment? can't you sue or report to the cops about this site?? get some legal action into this bs business

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, 6 August, 2009 9:31:10 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] christian site giving out emial addresses

jsut a warning

Email slow, clunky, unreliable? Switch to Yahoo!Xtra Mail, New Zealand's new email address.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], David De Jager <shadow.slade@... wrote:
wouldnt this fall under harrassment?
can't you sue or report to the cops about this site?? get some legal action into this bs business

Sent: Thursday, 6 August, 2009 9:31:10 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] christian site giving out emial addresses

jsut a warning

Just win the arguments with logic. Point out how many contradictions and cognitive distortions there are, and how Satan is not a horned monster in a lake of fire.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back