Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

christian prayer help

serlya666

hi guys, i go to a christian school and this year i have a teacher that makes us pray when its our turn (each day its the next person on the roll's turn) and i was wondering what i should say when its my turn.
thanks for any feedback =)
HAIL SATAN AND THE DEMONS OF DUAT!!!

That is so fucked up sorry for swearing they force their fake shit religion on all and they talk about freedom of religion but we are not allowed to practice ours openly and freely just do it get it over with but only say father in your prayer only you will know you mean Fathers Satan keep yourself safe they will think you conform to their shit but we know different Its better to do that than kick up a fuss not wanting to do it cause you will be subjected to so much shit its not true Good luck
All Hail Father Satan

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 07:24 GMT serlya666 wrote:

hi guys, i go to a christian school and this year i have a teacher that makes us pray when its our turn (each day its the next person on the roll's turn) and i was wondering what i should say when its my turn.

Silence is golden. I'd just make up some half ass prayer that's slightly offensive like whenever I'm made to say a thanksgiving blessing or whatever gathering.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "serlya666" <daughterofenki@... wrote:

If you are able to, decline having to pray. If you are unable to do so, maybe say something non chalant or noncommital like I hope I have a good day amen. However I would be more inclined to try and opt out from the activity altogether. Remember that prayer is just minuscule psychic offering so perhaps avoiding the use of the term dear god.

Or, make your prayers to Satan during this time, and address him as father. The stupid teacher won't even know it but you will be praying to Satan during his class. Visualize Satans sigil whilst praying if want to further emphasise where you want the energy to go. Connect your heart chakra with Satans as I often do during ritual in thanks to him. This will turn a filthy jehova ritual into one between you and Satan each morning. What a way to start the day!

Hail Satan! Hail to his victory!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "serlya666" <daughterofenki@... wrote:

Can you say Father instead of what his name in your prayers?
HAIL SATAN

On Fri, 11 Feb 2011 07:24:09 -0000
"serlya666" <daughterofenki@... wrote:

--
dvdposton <dvdposton@...

<td val[/IMG]nothing absolutely nothing they cant make you pary so just sit there quite and pray to father satan

--- On Fri, 2/11/11, serlya666 <daughterofenki@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] christian prayer help
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, February 11, 2011, 7:24 AM

[/TD]
Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000 hotels
in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel
to find your fit.

keep it very general and think of Satan - in your heart pray that Satan and his demons will fill their minds. Be a wolf in sheeps clothing

Thanks guys, ill say Father and pray to him, that's awesome! i can pray to him openly in a christian school! thanks everyone!
HAIL SATAN AND THE DEMONS OF DUAT!!

Hey can you add me on facebook

To: [email protected]
Sent: Fri, 11 February, 2011 0:04:56
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] christian prayer help

That is so fucked up sorry for swearing they force their fake shit religion on all and they talk about freedom of religion but we are not allowed to practice ours openly and freely just do it get it over with but only say father in your prayer only you will know you mean Fathers Satan keep yourself safe they will think you conform to their shit but we know different Its better to do that than kick up a fuss not wanting to do it cause you will be subjected to so much shit its not true Good luck
All Hail Father Satan

Lol tell her bible thumping ass Jesus says the m!n who prays in front of others us a fool and will not be favored but the man who prays in his closet will be favored. This us in the bible. So is she gonna go against Jesus... that should shut that fucking asshole up
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sithembiso Nkohla <sithembiso.nkohla@... wrote:

That is so fucked up sorry for swearing they force their fake shit religion on
all and they talk about freedom of religion but we are not allowed to practice
ours openly and freely just do it get it over with but only say father in your
prayer only you will know you mean Fathers Satan keep yourself safe they will
think you conform to their shit but we know different Its better to do that than
kick up a fuss not wanting to do it cause you will be subjected to so much shit
its not true Good luck

All Hail Father Satan

hi guys, i go to a christian school and this year i have a teacher that makes us
pray when its our turn (each day its the next person on the roll's turn) and i
was wondering what i should say when its my turn.

LMAO, I would so do that if I was in that situation, I've always been a smartass.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Arturo Bing" <arturobing@... wrote:

Lol tell her bible thumping ass Jesus says the m!n who prays in front of others us a fool and will not be favored but the man who prays in his closet will be favored. This us in the bible. So is she gonna go against Jesus... that should shut that fucking asshole up
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sithembiso Nkohla <sithembiso.nkohla@ wrote:

That is so fucked up sorry for swearing they force their fake shit religion on
all and they talk about freedom of religion but we are not allowed to practice
ours openly and freely just do it get it over with but only say father in your
prayer only you will know you mean Fathers Satan keep yourself safe they will
think you conform to their shit but we know different Its better to do that than
kick up a fuss not wanting to do it cause you will be subjected to so much shit
its not true Good luck

All Hail Father Satan

hi guys, i go to a christian school and this year i have a teacher that makes us
pray when its our turn (each day its the next person on the roll's turn) and i
was wondering what i should say when its my turn.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back