Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Christian Holidays (BS)

anikeanime

Surprise surprise, they're all BS. Unfortunately some of us have to contribute to that foul way of 'celebrating' something that never existed aka Jewsus.
If you HAVE to go to a church, for Satan's sake PLEASE put on an aura of protection before going into that Kike infested nest. It saves you depression from those energies. In the meantime while sitting there, meditate.
Pancake day...oh my 'favourite'. Christians tell you when to eat pancakes, I mean, how LAME is that?! Then the next day you get asked, dozens and dozens of times- what did you have for your pancake. I didn't have one! I didn't WANT one! I will have a pancake when I WANT to have a pancake, not when I get told by xtians 'oh, now you can have a pancake, we say so'. No. I frikkin' won't. I'll have one when I want one, for Satan's sake WTF is this?
Don't eat meat on that specific day/days. Ugh, why NOT?! I swear I had meat on those days and here I am! ALIVE! They make up such stupid theories, I mean c'mon, you'll eat meat after. When you're rampaging the fridge you won't go 'oh it's the (whatever day it is you 'can't' eat meat)...I better not...'. You'll say (at least I do) 'Oh...MEAT! That sounds good'.
Those are the parodic BS holidays that still make me laugh. Eat what you want, when you want, how you want, where you want. Thanks
HAIL SATAN!

What's Pancake Day ????

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anikeanime" <anikeanime@... wrote:

Surprise surprise, they're all BS. Unfortunately some of us have to contribute to that foul way of 'celebrating' something that never existed aka Jewsus.
If you HAVE to go to a church, for Satan's sake PLEASE put on an aura of protection before going into that Kike infested nest. It saves you depression from those energies. In the meantime while sitting there, meditate.
Pancake day...oh my 'favourite'. Christians tell you when to eat pancakes, I mean, how LAME is that?! Then the next day you get asked, dozens and dozens of times- what did you have for your pancake. I didn't have one! I didn't WANT one! I will have a pancake when I WANT to have a pancake, not when I get told by xtians 'oh, now you can have a pancake, we say so'. No. I frikkin' won't. I'll have one when I want one, for Satan's sake WTF is this?
Don't eat meat on that specific day/days. Ugh, why NOT?! I swear I had meat on those days and here I am! ALIVE! They make up such stupid theories, I mean c'mon, you'll eat meat after. When you're rampaging the fridge you won't go 'oh it's the (whatever day it is you 'can't' eat meat)...I better not...'. You'll say (at least I do) 'Oh...MEAT! That sounds good'.
Those are the parodic BS holidays that still make me laugh. Eat what you want, when you want, how you want, where you want. Thanks
HAIL SATAN!

That is a day at mind prison where they serve pancakes while they tell you jewish fairy tales from the buybull. Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Saturday, February 16, 2013 7:42 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Christian Holidays (BS)

What's Pancake Day ????

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anikeanime" wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

There are quite a few holidays that have been stolen by xianity.  The holiday we know as Christmas is one.  That holiday existed long before anything like jewsus was publicized.  Easter is another.  If you wish to honor Astaroth through this, do so.  The eggs, flowers, rabbits, chicks, and lambs all honor Astaroth, and we should continue doing that. However, there is so much rubbish around Easter that we don't need.  Lent is one of those things.  Do we really need 40 days of penance?  Giving up something we enjoy for 40 days makes no sense.  That was made up by the cat lick church, given that they have the need for penance for being human.  And good Friday?  What's so good about it?  That jewsus was placed on a tree so we can be saved from non-existent problems?  That extra bullshit has nothing to do with honoring Astaroth but is about penance.  Avoid it. I myself observe both occasions.  To me, Christmas has nothing to do with the kike on the stick but the rebirth of the sun.  I honor the sun with plenty of bright holiday lights, decorations featuring the pagan symbols, and whatever I can do that can be traced to the beginning.  Even the music can be enjoyed, though anyone actually sincerely praising the tyrant of PISS[/B]-rael is praising their damnation. As for Easter, I place stuff in the hallway.  Chicks, rabbits, eggs of sizes ranging from 3-4 cm around up to egg lanterns 40 cm across, and spring colors all adorn the place.  Down in the alcove, a tree with pastel colored leaves with a spring scene behind it adorns it.  And not even one place where that filthy kike on a stick is featured--or worse, penance. The other holidays are up to you as individuals to decide whether, or when, to observe them.  Aside the Big Eight, there are days that have minor significance.  St Patricks Day is one--it doesn't hurt to dress with green or to use the clover decorations on that one (though I would refrain from going to any church or observing penance if possible).  You get Mothers Day, Fathers Day, Labor Day, Independence Day, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving Day, and so on.  So long as you are not going to church or observing Satan=dishonoring penance, enjoy it if you will. One "holiday(??)" I absolutely do NOT[/B] recommend anyone celebrating is the "Lord [jewsus]'s" evening meal.  If you will be going to a place where parts of the LIE[/B]-ble are read, and unleavened bread (usually kike wafers, though some will actually bake a paste of wheat flour and water) and wine are to be passed, you should skip it.  This dishonors both Satan and Astaroth, and usually features some kind of "taking jewsus' body and blood".  If you are forced to attend this, you should try to refrain from partaking of these items.  If you must partake and you are not able to dispose of them, do your best to disown jewsus and affirm that you wish to honor Satan at this time.  And penance may be included--penance that also dishonors Satan and Astaroth.   <br--- In [email protected], "anikeanime" <anikeanime@... wrote:<br

lol when they say oh you have to eat fish on this day bdecause jewsus was a fisherman so we eat fish I say well you also say he was a lamb that was slain so why not eat lamb. They have no idea how to respond while i walk away laughing my ass off

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anikeanime" <anikeanime@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

This gave me such a giggle. I pictured you on pancake day and laughed my heart out. And you're spot on about how they celebrate boring shit like it means something. (What did you have on your pancake? Hahaha! I pictured the f'ing moron asking that.)

And, for the record, the stupid ideas of the idiot godbot xtians aren't "theories." Theories are backed up by evidence, therefore they've progressed from the hypothetical to the theoretical. (e.g., music theory or the theory of gravity.)

No, the ideas of xtian leaders are just plain, old-fashioned childish stupidity for the thoughtless idiot masses. What kind of a childish mind is it which is so easily deceived by false promises of unconditional love, on the condition that you slavishly worship an evil fuck like "gawd?" What kind of a pussy/coward/monster is it who would accept the abuses by the xtian church as long as THEY get into "heaven?"

The average xtian on the street isn't aware of these things. But once they are, they usually abandon that house of shit.

Hail Satan and ALL of the true Gods!

HAIL SATAN!

Layers and Layers upon Layers of Xain Stupidty - ad infinitum.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailbelphagor" <no.state@... wrote:

This gave me such a giggle. I pictured you on pancake day and laughed my heart out. And you're spot on about how they celebrate boring shit like it means something. (What did you have on your pancake? Hahaha! I pictured the f'ing moron asking that.)

And, for the record, the stupid ideas of the idiot godbot xtians aren't "theories." Theories are backed up by evidence, therefore they've progressed from the hypothetical to the theoretical. (e.g., music theory or the theory of gravity.)

No, the ideas of xtian leaders are just plain, old-fashioned childish stupidity for the thoughtless idiot masses. What kind of a childish mind is it which is so easily deceived by false promises of unconditional love, on the condition that you slavishly worship an evil fuck like "gawd?" What kind of a pussy/coward/monster is it who would accept the abuses by the xtian church as long as THEY get into "heaven?"

The average xtian on the street isn't aware of these things. But once they are, they usually abandon that house of shit.

Hail Satan and ALL of the true Gods!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "anikeanime" <anikeanime@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back