Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Christian friends

mcrfan816

my friends are chritian and they are always bashing satan and saying rude things about him and it makes me so mad sometimes and i was just wondering what i should do about them critisizing him all the time. plz reply any help would be greatly appreciated thanx.

HAIL SATAN!!

As long as it doesn't get you in trouble just tell them about him. if they dissagree and continue forget it. Satan will rule December 23rd 2012 age of Aquarious. However if they're teasing you or insaulting you about it just ask Satan for help or they arn't real friends if they can't respect your opinions. A friend who is intolerent of another friend's opinions is not a friend. They may not lik your views, but if they can't accept who you are they're not your friends find new ones.

What you do however is totally up to you I'm just giving suggestions. Goodbye I'm going to try to find my own way to celibrate beltaine.

HAIL SATAN!

Hello again!

I have two very close friends who are hardcore Christians. I know I'm under no obligation to tell them I'm a Satanist, but I seem to remember hearing somewhere that Father Satan does not want us involved with Christians. One of these girls I've known since we were both little kids, and the other talked me out of a suicide attempt a few years ago. I love them both like sisters and I'm feeling very torn. On one hand, I don't want to sever ties with them ,but I don't want to upset Satan either. HELP!

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "mcrfan816" <mcrfan816@... wrote:
my friends are chritian and they are always bashing satan and saying rude things about him and it makes me so mad sometimes and i was just wondering what i should do about them critisizing him all the time. plz reply any help would be greatly appreciated thanx.

HAIL SATAN!!
turning the other cheek when they blashpheme Satan is not good.blashpheme the jesus and the rotten holy spirit.and if you can do it curse them.you shouldnt name the people that blashpheme your lord ''friends''Satan in the al-jilwah forbids us to be friendly upon christians.this has happened to me as well i blashphemed the christian god and i threw a curse at the bastard.

You probobly should'nt

To: [email protected]
Sent: Wed, October 14, 2009 7:32:35 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: Christian friends

--- In Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com, "mcrfan816" <mcrfan816@. .. wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!

WELL I AM NEW HERE BUT I WOULD SAY U HAVE TWO CHOICES.LEAVE YOUR FRIENDS OR TRY TO EDUCATE THEM ON DARKER TOPICS BUT,TAKE IT SLOW.DON'T DROP ANYTHING TO DEMONIC OR HARDCORE YET.I HOPED I AT LEAST MADE YOU THINK BUT THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS.GOOD LUCK. SATAN FOREVER

well if they are true friends they wont care if you are a satanist, they might say a few things but if they really are your freinds they wont care as much,

i have a few freinds that are chriastains but they arnt hardcore so i told them that i was a satanist not to long ago and all they do is make a tiny little joke about it hear and there, but nothing that would hurt me of course.

A couple of my friends are hardcore Christians and I still want to remain friends but would never accept my worship of Father Satan. Does anyone have advice on my situation?

HAIL SATAN!

uhhh don't tell them? lol.  be strong you dont' haft to let them know. and they are nto really good friends if they hate youfor your religion. i have one that is a full blown christain but she is fine with my studies.  Make better friends if they are going to do that to you. No one needs friends that will ditch them.

Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 10:28:52 PM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Christian friends

A couple of my friends are hardcore Christians and I still want to remain friends but would never accept my worship of Father Satan. Does anyone have advice on my situation?

HAIL SATAN!

You dont have to tell them...And its either this, lose your friends (who dont understand how you wanna live your life) or quit Satanism.

Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 10:28:52 PM

HAIL SATAN!

My best friend is a hard-core Christian as well. I just don't mention it and it doesn't come up... It doesn't feel strange at all. =]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "poisonedlizard" <poisonedlizard@... wrote:

Just don't tell them you're Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "zharmno" <zharmno@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!

just stay quiet. all my friends are harcore xians. they put down Father constantly, i have started putting up pretty good arguments with them. but i still stay in the false story of ttheir bible so they don't know that i know the truth. subtly change the subject if it gets uncomfortable or just brood. HAIL SATAN!

Sent: Mon, December 7, 2009 7:28:52 PM

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back