Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

CHRISTENS

You would have to be in control of the nuclear launch codes in order to wipe out all Jews/Xians/Muslims. Be a little bit more realistic and come up with a more cultivated idea. Vaccinations are already working on reducing the world's population but I highly doubt millions will perish from vaccines alone.

Why don't you take a little time, learn how to spell, learn what Satanism *really* is then come back. Coming to this group and spouting what you "think" everyone wants to hear doesn't make you seem like a big, bad, Satanist, it just makes you seem ignorant.

HAIL SATAN!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nightraven86" <nightraven86@... wrote:

KILL EM ALL,PLEEEEEEEEASE...:)

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "highabove72" <highabove72@... wrote:
You would have to be in control of the nuclear launch codes in order to wipe out all Jews/Xians/Muslims. Be a little bit more realistic and come up with a more cultivated idea. Vaccinations are already working on reducing the world's population but I highly doubt millions will perish from vaccines alone.
I know i'm not taking no damn vaccine the day someone forces me to do something anything is the day i slit my throat wich wont happen soon.

On another note I thought the post said chickens however odd it may be the chickens will get there religoon destroyed sooner more then later

Hey use that anger for something more logical like converting them. At least you will hit two birds with one stone. But if you are still very angry i would recommend counseling.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back