Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

choosing between Father Satan and your girlfriend..

bloodserpentbos

If you explain what Satanism really is to your girlfriend (who is a xian) and she insists that you give it up or she'll break up with you, how do you handle this?
I would always place Father above a girl, but it still hurts to lose the girl. Would Father help you get a new one that will be more accepting of your loyalty to Him? Im just asking because i went though this with my ex, who i loved very much. But Satan is number 1 in my life.

Ave Satanas!
-Bloodserpent

Leave her. Father Satan, His knowledge and protection will help you MORE than you gf's xian love.

She can leave you - Father Satan will NOT - unless you decide to leave Him.

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bloodserpentbos" <pharaohbakura@... wrote:

If you explain what Satanism really is to your girlfriend (who is a xian) and she insists that you give it up or she'll break up with you, how do you handle this?
I would always place Father above a girl, but it still hurts to lose the girl. Would Father help you get a new one that will be more accepting of your loyalty to Him? Im just asking because i went though this with my ex, who i loved very much. But Satan is number 1 in my life.

Ave Satanas!
-Bloodserpent

Don't forget that you can also lie to her that you gave it up and practice in secret. But I think if she doesn't understand this then she's not very loving or understanding or suitable to be a gf in my opinion, find another. I don't like lying and hiding that's why I don't recommend this one.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bloodserpentbos" <pharaohbakura@... wrote:

Ave Satanas!
-Bloodserpent

<td val[/IMG]My wife is not one of us,but she has the utmost respect for Father,and has always supported me in all my Satanic spiritual endeavors.There would be a serious problem in our marriage if that wasn't the case.We got together because of our pagan beliefs.I have to agree with binger,you might have to consider how that is going to effect you spiritually.I too have been with woman that were xtian,and it didn't ever turn out well. The main reason why was that they never respected,or supported, who I was spiritually.But that is a decision you have to weigh out yourself.  
Hail Satan!
BG
--- On Wed, 3/30/11, binger123456 <binger123456@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: choosing between Father Satan and your girlfriend..
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, March 30, 2011, 9:35 AM

Don't forget that you can also lie to her that you gave it up and practice in secret. But I think if she doesn't understand this then she's not very loving or understanding or suitable to be a gf in my opinion, find another. I don't like lying and hiding that's why I don't recommend this one.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "bloodserpentbos" <pharaohbakura@... wrote:

Ave Satanas!
-Bloodserpent
[/TD]

If she is willing to leave you over your religion she dosent sound like much of a girlfriend. Chose father and ask him for help. Girls come and go but father is forever. Besides its not fair to you for her to give you a ultimatium like that.

Ave Satanas!
-Bloodserpent

If Satan is truly #1 in your life you will drop her and never look back. She is the enemy, never forget that. You can find someone far smarter than her, and someone far better than the enemy.

Ave Satanas!
-Bloodserpent

IF SATAN WAS FIRST IN HIS LIFE, HE NEVER ASKED A SUCH QUESTION, BROTHER ! THE SOLUTION WOULD BE OBVIOUS !
 Hail Satan ! Hail Marduk Amon-Râ ! Hail Nabu ! Hail all the Mighty Gods of Duat !
I receive a lot of mails, I miss time to answer all of them, then : I am a French female - I don't answer to any questions about my privacy - I don't answer anymore to any "private" mails - I teach nobody and have no time to chat - If you have something to tell me, do it through the group. Thank you !

De : Siatris <rammesses666@...
À : [email protected]
Envoyé le : Mer 30 mars 2011, 18h 20min 04s
Objet : [JoyofSatan666] Re: choosing between Father Satan and your girlfriend..

If Satan is truly #1 in your life you will drop her and never look back. She is the enemy, never forget that. You can find someone far smarter than her, and someone far better than the enemy.

Ave Satanas!
-Bloodserpent

There are 6.5 billion people on the planet.
Half of them are women.
Half of them are single.
Half of those are your age.

Trust me, you'll find somebody else, better.

Ave Satanas!
-Bloodserpent

I went through the exact same thing with a boy who suddenly went from fake Satanist to xtian. He called himself a SS because he wanted to be with me. I pretended to denounce Satanism (this was for my protection since xtians were trying to convert me after my sexual abuse came out) though I never had nor ever will leave him. I chose Satan and I made a promise with Father that I will never let a human man come between us. Needless to say the next day after I made that commitment I saw my ex after two years and confronted him about all he had done to me, it was sweet!:) My GD showed me what my life would have been like with my ex if I had eloped with him,,, it was not could, I was going to die before I was 20. I know exactly what you are going through I can help you.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bloodserpentbos" <pharaohbakura@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!
-Bloodserpent

@ pamela!! what sexual abuse are you talking about? what did ur ex-xtian boyf do to you?? i think it's quite remarkable how 2 opposing controversial religions can dwell side by side in the form of a love relationship between two people. i don't get how people used to exaggerate in my church days that the xtian god is so powerful the "devil" runs away from him in fear..what a big pile of bull. we satanists put up with their stupid sermons and gospel music and preaching nearly everyday because almost all of us live with or are surrounded by xtians yet nothing happens to us..

in fact i think satanist music could easily drown out all the "noise" a whole church congregation makes because there is no life in the singing. half the time the churchgoers are bored or sleeping and some don't even know the words!! and others sound like dying cats. APOSTASY- NOW THATS MUSIC! LOL and am not even into rock but it actually helped me to study!!! o_O. the worst an xtian infiltration has done is either made me pissed off to the highest degree or given me a headache, irrational fears or temporary blindness (lol- haha am exaggerating) but still..i don't get any boils or skin marks or anything and i can even say "jewsus" and nothing happens even when i say it properly and i don't get struck by lightning.
@ siguarddraconis this shows that you are very powerful and although you've loved your girlfriend all this while she does in a way limit you as a satanist because if you let your relationship take over your life as a satanist you might find yourself contemplating going to xtianity or pretending to be one to please your girlfriend and thereby living a double life.

why don't you ask father or your GD what to do?? am sure in time the answers will come. i live with an xtian mum and an annoying immature judgemental older brother both of whom are very nosy and are suspicious from time to time. my mum even sometimes goes through my stuff, or she "finds" stuff in my room and quizzes me about it.and am not like 16 or anything but she still treats me like a kid ..

although time and time again i tell her to stop doing it. but you can imagine the constant invitations to church, the wanting to know everything, gospel music played in the house on a VERY LOUD SOUND SYSTEM WITH A LOUD BASS and prayers that are prayed over me by my mother etc etc. BUT WHAT DO I DO?? PLOT TO KILL HER? DO A DESTRUCTION RITUAL ON HER? NO COS I LOVE HER..OBVIOUSLY IN A NON-SEXUAL WAY (UNLIKE YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND) BUT AT THE SAME TIME I CAN'T STAND THE RELIGIOUS THINGS SHE DOES ESP THE SINGING!! .< I JUST DEAL WITH IT THOUGH..I HAVE TO...
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

I went through the exact same thing with a boy who suddenly went from fake Satanist to xtian. He called himself a SS because he wanted to be with me. I pretended to denounce Satanism (this was for my protection since xtians were trying to convert me after my sexual abuse came out) though I never had nor ever will leave him. I chose Satan and I made a promise with Father that I will never let a human man come between us. Needless to say the next day after I made that commitment I saw my ex after two years and confronted him about all he had done to me, it was sweet!:) My GD showed me what my life would have been like with my ex if I had eloped with him,,, it was not could, I was going to die before I was 20. I know exactly what you are going through I can help you.

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "bloodserpentbos" <pharaohbakura@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!
-Bloodserpent

@ sillynut. It is a very long story between Andy and I. Yeah I was abused between 2005-2006 by a filthy jew, and his synagogue backed him up! But when the abuse came out they felt all sorry for me. A lot of shit but I am happier than I have been!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

@ pamela!! what sexual abuse are you talking about? what did ur ex-xtian boyf do to you?? i think it's quite remarkable how 2 opposing controversial religions can dwell side by side in the form of a love relationship between two people. i don't get how people used to exaggerate in my church days that the xtian god is so powerful the "devil" runs away from him in fear..what a big pile of bull. we satanists put up with their stupid sermons and gospel music and preaching nearly everyday because almost all of us live with or are surrounded by xtians yet nothing happens to us..

in fact i think satanist music could easily drown out all the "noise" a whole church congregation makes because there is no life in the singing. half the time the churchgoers are bored or sleeping and some don't even know the words!! and others sound like dying cats. APOSTASY- NOW THATS MUSIC! LOL and am not even into rock but it actually helped me to study!!! o_O. the worst an xtian infiltration has done is either made me pissed off to the highest degree or given me a headache, irrational fears or temporary blindness (lol- haha am exaggerating) but still..i don't get any boils or skin marks or anything and i can even say "jewsus" and nothing happens even when i say it properly and i don't get struck by lightning.
@ siguarddraconis this shows that you are very powerful and although you've loved your girlfriend all this while she does in a way limit you as a satanist because if you let your relationship take over your life as a satanist you might find yourself contemplating going to xtianity or pretending to be one to please your girlfriend and thereby living a double life.

why don't you ask father or your GD what to do?? am sure in time the answers will come. i live with an xtian mum and an annoying immature judgemental older brother both of whom are very nosy and are suspicious from time to time. my mum even sometimes goes through my stuff, or she "finds" stuff in my room and quizzes me about it.and am not like 16 or anything but she still treats me like a kid ..

although time and time again i tell her to stop doing it. but you can imagine the constant invitations to church, the wanting to know everything, gospel music played in the house on a VERY LOUD SOUND SYSTEM WITH A LOUD BASS and prayers that are prayed over me by my mother etc etc. BUT WHAT DO I DO?? PLOT TO KILL HER? DO A DESTRUCTION RITUAL ON HER? NO COS I LOVE HER..OBVIOUSLY IN A NON-SEXUAL WAY (UNLIKE YOU AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND) BUT AT THE SAME TIME I CAN'T STAND THE RELIGIOUS THINGS SHE DOES ESP THE SINGING!! .< I JUST DEAL WITH IT THOUGH..I HAVE TO...
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

Ave Satanas!
-Bloodserpent

Okay... I mean I've never had a xian gf - only a Satanist;) And because of the fact that such a possibility did exist (i.e. me leading a double life) I had to forget about that previous gf-to-be - so to say. So, that xian bitch is for me no more, and as for my Satanic gf - well... these stories are ALWAYS long and windy :p

HAIL LUCIFER AND THE ELDER GODS!!
DEATH TO THE RIGHT HAND PATH!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@... wrote:

@ sillynut. It is a very long story between Andy and I. Yeah I was abused between 2005-2006 by a filthy jew, and his synagogue backed him up! But when the abuse came out they felt all sorry for me. A lot of shit but I am happier than I have been!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Pamela" <evilalien@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

Ave Satanas!
-Bloodserpent

Father is very kind and loving and does value the loyalty of placing him above all others.  Though there should be no hesitation. I have lost many women because of this and there was never hesitation. Father has been loyal to me and I will always put him above all others.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thu, March 31, 2011 2:41:00 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: choosing between Father Satan and your girlfriend..

Hail Satan!
Hail Marbas!

ymailto="mailto:JoyofSatan666%40yahoogroups.com"[email protected], "bloodserpentbos" <pharaohbakura@ wrote:

Ave Satanas!
-Bloodserpent

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back