Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chiropractors

I would go, and have gone. Just, be choosy about which chiropractor you go too. Remember, Confucius say ;"Never trust a jew," oh wait =Dthat was Father Satan! Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 10:51:55 -0700
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Chiropractors

Hey all,

I was wondering if any of you go to chiropractors at all. I used to go many years ago and I found my health in general was very good. I have not been at all since I became an SS and started meditating regularly. In theory it makes sense that it may help facilitate the energy up the spine and get rid of physical blockages.

I am thinking about going again and I would like to know if any of my brothers and sisters have has results by going, good or bad, particularly in relation to your kundalini energy and general well being

Thanks

Mike
Hail Satan

Hi Mike,trust your intuition and what your body tells you. :) 
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, October 6, 2013 3:14:47 PM
Subject: RE: [Advanced_Meditation] Chiropractors

I would go, and have gone. Just, be choosy about which chiropractor you go too. Remember, Confucius say ;"Never trust a jew," oh wait =Dthat was Father Satan! Hail Satan!

To: [email protected]
Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 10:51:55 -0700
Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Chiropractors

Hey all,

I was wondering if any of you go to chiropractors at all. I used to go many years ago and I found my health in general was very good. I have not been at all since I became an SS and started meditating regularly. In theory it makes sense that it may help facilitate the energy up the spine and get rid of physical blockages.

I am thinking about going again and I would like to know if any of my brothers and sisters have has results by going, good or bad, particularly in relation to your kundalini energy and general well being

Thanks

Mike
Hail Satan

:) Thanks Forever in the service of Father Satan
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Monday, 7 October 2013 6:14 AM
Subject: RE: [Advanced_Meditation] Chiropractors
  I would go, and have gone. Just, be choosy about which chiropractor you go too. Remember, Confucius say ;"Never trust a jew," oh wait =Dthat was Father Satan! Hail Satan!To: [email protected] From: wilsonmike904@... Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 10:51:55 -0700 Subject: [Advanced_Meditation] Chiropractors   Hey all,   I was wondering if any of you go to chiropractors at all. I used to go many years ago and I found my health in general was very good. I have not been at all since I became an SS and started meditating regularly. In theory it makes sense that it may help facilitate the energy up the spine and get rid of physical blockages.   I am thinking about going again and I would like to know if any of my brothers and sisters have has results by going, good or bad, particularly in relation to your kundalini energy and general well being   Thanks   Mike Hail Satan

Call me biased but I would trust an acupuncturist over a chiro.. Acupuncture is a system of balancing the flow of energy meridians (nadis) in the body to achieve health by balance and very closely related to Tai Chi, Qi Gong and even Hatha Yoga. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back