Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Chick Tracts, lamest 'Xion' tactic ever.

gemini_yami

www.chick.com For those who don't know what I'm talking about. More then likely you just might...warning, it will make your brain bleed. Metaphorically of course.

Yeah...What can I say about these other then that they are the most delusional, repulsive, moronic load of bull I've ever read? They don't even have a SINGLE FACT correct. All those claims that they say that they 'supposedly' researched into? Crap. Compleat crap. I'm no expert on the christian bible, hell, when I was christian I didn't even READ the bible unless I had to. (some sheep, neh?) But even I know that most of the stuff they claim is nothing but lies. Talk about 'Xians' spreading delusions and falsehoods in their hypocrasy? Prime example right there.

So. Chick tracts. Discussion? Rant? Mental scarring? (Yes I can't spell to save my life) Desires to burn them in some kind of ritual? Desires to burn them PERIOD? (I totally would do this. Fire is fun!...yes I'm being serious) Overall desire to submit the guy who made them to a horrible and lonely existance? Among other things?

Seriously, I get a headache just looking at them.

-Don't mind me, I'm just your friendly neiborhood Muse. Hail whoever deals in music and Poetry in this sect.

here you go. http://www.toondoo.com/

You can make your own cartoon tracts. You could even make them "chick" tracts and distribute them if you want to... Upload your own cartoon images if you want to use them.

Best of all, it's free.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gemini_yami" <gemini_yami@... wrote:

www.chick.com For those who don't know what I'm talking about. More then likely you just might...warning, it will make your brain bleed. Metaphorically of course.

Yeah...What can I say about these other then that they are the most delusional, repulsive, moronic load of bull I've ever read? They don't even have a SINGLE FACT correct. All those claims that they say that they 'supposedly' researched into? Crap. Compleat crap. I'm no expert on the christian bible, hell, when I was christian I didn't even READ the bible unless I had to. (some sheep, neh?) But even I know that most of the stuff they claim is nothing but lies. Talk about 'Xians' spreading delusions and falsehoods in their hypocrasy? Prime example right there.

So. Chick tracts. Discussion? Rant? Mental scarring? (Yes I can't spell to save my life) Desires to burn them in some kind of ritual? Desires to burn them PERIOD? (I totally would do this. Fire is fun!...yes I'm being serious) Overall desire to submit the guy who made them to a horrible and lonely existance? Among other things?

-Don't mind me, I'm just your friendly neiborhood Muse. Hail whoever deals in music and Poetry in this sect.

LOL! I LOVE the chick tracts! They are HILARIOUS! I would make my own, but how can you improve on such childish, malignant-dumb hilarity? Whenever I come across them my kids and I take a red pen and write our own comments on them, and put them back where we found them. My eldest is a Pagan, my youngest is a Thelemite and my middle child is a Satanist, so you can imagine the comments.

I do kinda like the idea of creating my own Lucifer tracts..... good clean fun!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_rock_says_this2003" <the_rock_says_this2003@... wrote:

You can make your own cartoon tracts. You could even make them "chick" tracts and distribute them if you want to... Upload your own cartoon images if you want to use them.

Best of all, it's free.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gemini_yami" <gemini_yami@ wrote:

I would totally do that but for the fact that I can't do art worth my life...and I can't think of anything witty enough to put into a tract...my creative stride's been taking a vacation lately.

.....though I could make one based on the utter disrespect fundemental christians have towards other people's 'blessing' of their meals....hmm...bah, don't know where I'd get the pictures.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_rock_says_this2003" <the_rock_says_this2003@... wrote:

Best of all, it's free.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "gemini_yami" <gemini_yami@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back