Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

chaos

A

Anonymous

i think its symbolic but i think i now know what it is its a state of disorder its typically telling how in the begining there was no order to the galixy till the gods came an put order to this universe but im not shure still i know about
chaos magic thats not what im talking about
hail satan

What would you call physical action (Energy) without any will?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@... wrote:

i think its symbolic but i think i now know what it is its a state of disorder its typically telling how in the begining there was no order to the galixy till the gods came an put order to this universe but im not shure still i know about
hail satan

If it is willed or not or has order or not is really a matter of perception. To the casual observer the activities of an ant hill may look like chaos. To the ant or those who are familiar with the ants it looks perfectly ordered.

Many times our perceptions are disadvantaged by our ability to comprehend them and our limited experience, current knowledge, and past knowledge. I have found it helpful to "organize" and "classify" things into groups of what I can understand and what I don't understand at the moment. The caveat is that the things we "understand" may be modified later or change categories as we progress and gain more knowledge. The things we don't understand, if we continue our quest or knowledge will be revealed (sometimes years or decades later).

Also be mindful that nothing is static - the ONLY constant is change. The universe/nature/all that is - is ALWAYS trying to maintain a balance. If something is out of balance it will ALWAYS do what it takes to rebalance itself.

Sometimes when we see events/people/things/conditions we may be witnessing the process of this transition in one direction or another.

It is an amazing journey and it promises an endless lifetimes of experiences. The biggest obstacles I have enountered in this current journey are those "control freaks" in government, organized religion, and societies that have systematically removed and/or perverted the sacred knowledge that was once provided to us by our creator, Satan.

Since this is the knowledge of the universe I speculate at one point Satan was provided this knowledge from his creater (we all had to start from some point) - of course this is just my opinion based on certain extrapolations - one of my "don't understand" items.

Happy Hunting - Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "fukndetermined" <fukndetermined@... wrote:

What would you call physical action (Energy) without any will?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Anonymous" <shiva0900@ wrote:

hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back