Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Changing thinking

vabzirteloch

Finally today I realized who is my greatest enemy: myself. I realized that my thinking creates obstacles in my life, both in little and serious matters. I'm not going to tell what sort of thoughts these are, that would amount to a novel...
By the way, I want to do a big self-cleaning soon, including total self-analysis, finding all my bad habits, fears, doubts and hangups, then dealing with them. I also want to change the way I think, because it takes me nowhere.

I think these things surfaced again because recently I stopped doing yoga, and I haven't taken the meditations seriously in the last 1 or 2 months.

Is there a good method to change the way I think and all those things I mentioned? I hope some of you have met things like this before and can help...

Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG]I know it really is exciting learning about yourself.And it is very nessessary to understand who we reallly are both our strengths and our weakness for our advancement.Like many have posted my GD has given me a key peace to my puzzle.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Changing thinking
Sent: Wed, Sep 19, 2012 8:42:13 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Finally today I realized who is my greatest enemy: myself. I realized that my thinking creates obstacles in my life, both in little and serious matters. I'm not going to tell what sort of thoughts these are, that would amount to a novel...
By the way, I want to do a big self-cleaning soon, including total self-analysis, finding all my bad habits, fears, doubts and hangups, then dealing with them. I also want to change the way I think, because it takes me nowhere.

I think these things surfaced again because recently I stopped doing yoga, and I haven't taken the meditations seriously in the last 1 or 2 months.

Is there a good method to change the way I think and all those things I mentioned? I hope some of you have met things like this before and can help...

Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

[/TD]

I hit slumps sometimes too. Life is busy. I have negative thinking that gets in the way as well. The best way to get back into it, is just DO THAT, START A MEDITATION, DO A RITUAL, TRY TO GET BACK IN TOUCH WITH THE GODS

Hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Finally today I realized who is my greatest enemy: myself. I realized that my thinking creates obstacles in my life, both in little and serious matters. I'm not going to tell what sort of thoughts these are, that would amount to a novel...

Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

I will say is not your fult to think the way you think or do the things you do, check your birth chart and you'll know why you think or do the things you do, trying to change yourself from who you are, just like that? will cause pretence the only thing you need is to check your birth chart and know the element you are lacking and balance them up. And try to do power meditation always no matter how little.
Hail Lord Satan always
Hail the gods of hell

------Original message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2012 8:42:13 PM GMT-0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Changing thinking

Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

This is so flipping true sis!!!
Whenever I hit a hard spot, I just say "fuck you" to all cares, do some Void Meditation and just think why exactly I am going through this. I don't know, but I guess the way I was brought up is that everyone leaves me, and I picked this attitude up with the Gods, but the funny thing is, it is ALWAYS them I feel sitting beside me and wrapping their arms around my back telling me to be strong. 
Just the best thing to do is to truly be focused and continually Meditate and be fucking strong. Also, I found that Spiritual Warfare does wonders in relieving all mental issues.

HAIL SATAN!!!HAIL AZAZEL!!!HAIL ENLIL!!!
On 21 Sep 2012, at 17:18, "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:
  I hit slumps sometimes too. Life is busy. I have negative thinking that gets in the way as well. The best way to get back into it, is just DO THAT, START A MEDITATION, DO A RITUAL, TRY TO GET BACK IN TOUCH WITH THE GODS

Hailz

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "vabzirteloch" <vabzirteloch@... wrote:

Any help appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Vabzir Teloch
HAIL SATAN!!!

<td val[/IMG]It takes determination and planning but I try my best not to miss a day.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: [email protected] <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Changing thinking
Sent: Sun, Sep 23, 2012 11:50:44 AM

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back